Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe (resized).jpg
61D2C599-5DC2-4FAD-B4A0-242CF069BB31 (resized).jpeg
1EF3E982-88BB-4BC0-BCED-DE44B88CDAFC (resized).jpeg
IMG_0338 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0335 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0336 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240410_111929950 (resized).jpg
21F7EA1E-B44C-44F6-92E5-6C8F1C2FCF10_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
There are 5,242 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 105.
#751 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Here's Jackson, he's 9 months old and still a big baby. I haven't let him come downstairs yet with the pinball, he's got this bad habit of trying to hang from ledges right now so that would not be good. The pinball's definitely call him though, anytime there on he's trying to get the door open.

Looks like a cheeta! Beautiful cat

#752 7 years ago

nice el gato !

#753 7 years ago

IMG_2555 (resized).PNGIMG_2555 (resized).PNG

#754 7 years ago

Here's Jackson, he's 9 months old and still a big baby. I haven't let him come downstairs yet with the pinball, he's got this bad habit of trying to hang from ledges right now so that would not be good. The pinball's definitely call him though, anytime there on he's trying to get the door open.

Ocicat? Really neat cat!

#755 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Trouble is they only learn to not do it while your watching...
We broke our cats from getting on tables by using those motion detector air spray cans. That way whether your around or not they still get that scary hiss noise it makes.
Of course sometimes we would forget and leave them on while we were home... walking through the house in the dark you can give yourself a heart attack!

Never heard of those. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the tip.

#756 7 years ago

I had the playfield up like this for weeks. Caesar had been eyeing entry into the cabinet for a while. He finally made his move. Once he got in there, he wouldn't even come out for food.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#757 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Ocicat? Really neat cat!

Thanks! He's a Savannah.

#758 7 years ago

My "Sugar" helping with the Hardbody pin I'm currently working on...

IMG_4174[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4174[1] (resized).JPG

IMG_4176[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4176[1] (resized).JPG

IMG_4015[1] (resized).JPGIMG_4015[1] (resized).JPG

#759 7 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Getting an 80's workout hahah

#760 7 years ago

What??? There's an entire thread on this??! This was on the weekend.

IMG_5593 (resized).JPGIMG_5593 (resized).JPG

#761 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Yup. All this time you've been missing the best thread on Pinside.

#762 7 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Yup. All this time you've been missing the best thread on Pinside.

58 people have favorited this thread so you cannot be far off.

#763 7 years ago

Thanks! He's a Savannah.

Love Savannahs! Beautiful cat! Does he exhibit the normal Savannah behaviors? Also pretty sure there isn't an item on any shelf in your house that he couldn't reach easily if he wanted to!!

#764 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

"Tails" from the Crypt

#766 7 years ago

Thanks! He's a Savannah.

F1 , F2?

#767 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

TFTC RULES!

#768 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

do you actually have 300 pins?!

Donated about 200+ of my pin collection to the PPM in Alameda Ca when i moved to Oregon.

#769 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

some poly's can have behavioral issues

Our Poly-dactyl, Ouija, has not had any behavioral problems yet,
related to her condition of too many toes.
(27claws total, 16 in the front and 11 on back feet; 10 front, 8 back is normal for cats)
Though due to he long hair, we had a problem with her pooing outside the box for a while,
as she would freak out if she got sh*t stuck to her fur,
and she would hold it inside for up to 2-3 days,
We were finding human size piles outside the box every so often in the morning,
relatively easy clean up (better than peeing outside the box).
Solved the issue by shaving/trimming her fur on her butt/tail.
Keeping fingers crossed that no more issues will surface.
We do need to be aware of trimming her claws,
especially the claws between her front paw pad pairs.

#770 7 years ago

Looks like a cheeta! Beautiful cat

I was curious how much a "Savannah" kitten was.1st generation costs from $7000 to $22000 for 1 cat.Whoa!

#771 7 years ago

Whoa Nellie! Yes, how expensive is that cat? Least expensive I've found is the 9 month old in Tennessee for $1500. Found another for $20k

#772 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Donated about 200+ of my pin collection to the PPM in Alameda Ca when i moved to Oregon.

KILLER!

#773 7 years ago
Quoted from jhanley:

I was curious how much a "Savannah" kitten was.1st generation costs from $7000 to $22000 for 1 cat.Whoa!

DANG! Fancy kitty hahah

#774 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Whoa Nellie! Yes, how expensive is that cat? Least expensive I've found is the 9 month old in Tennessee for $1500. Found another for $20k

Holt sh!t. I can pay a $100 donation and save a stray's life, and have many, many years of.. a cat. No offense to anyone here, but I would much prefer that over paying for some pure-breed.

#775 7 years ago

DANG! Fancy kitty hahah

Yeah... free from the cardboard box in front of the local wal-mart is my cat speed lol.

Actually last 3 over the years were rescued from local spca

#776 7 years ago
Quoted from dtowndobe:

Love Savannahs! Beautiful cat! Does he exhibit the normal Savannah behaviors? Also pretty sure there isn't an item on any shelf in your house that he couldn't reach easily if he wanted to!!

He's a handful for sure! He climbs like a monkey and has just about explored every high place in the house.

He's an F2

Quoted from Electrocute:

An F-2 Savannah is somewhere between $3500-6000 on average from a reputable breeder. I've heard of F1's from some of the high end breeders going for that kind of money, but that's way out of my league. I have had cats around since I was a child and while the initial costs were difficult to swallow, it's not that much for 15-20 years of companionship. My last kitty Max(another F-2) loved to go for walks and really liked playing in water. They really have a lot of energy, really don't like being alone and are happy just to be in the same room as you. The breed is not for all, and being Hybrids I don't think their gene pool has the same diversity as shelter cats or pounds cats. I'll never forget my cat of 23 years (Goofy). He grew up with me and took care of me, then as he got old I took care of him.

All that said, cats are awesome! So I guess I've got a cat and pinball problem This is one of my favorite threads!!

Here some videos..

Climbing:

Listening to Sinatra(turn volume up):

Kitty Dough and loud purr(turn volume up)

#777 7 years ago

that is a gorgeous cat! Does the blue painter's tape serve a purpose for the cat?

Chris

#778 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

that is a gorgeous cat! Does the blue painter's tape serve a purpose for the cat?
Chris

The blue tape is to protect the woodwork until he matures a bit.

#779 7 years ago

The blue tape is to protect the woodwork until he matures a bit.

Ah, gotcha. Thought maybe it was a deterrent or something,. If it worked I would use that for our guys. LOL

Chris

#780 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Holt sh!t. I can pay a $100 donation and save a stray's life, and have many, many years of.. a cat. No offense to anyone here, but I would much prefer that over paying for some pure-breed.

We're all collecting wooden boxes with polished ball bearings in them for thousands of dollars for each game. I would imagine many on the breed specific cat forums would be thinking the same thing about us if they knew what some of these games cost.

#781 7 years ago

We're all collecting wooden boxes with polished ball bearings in them for thousands of dollars for each game. I would imagine many on the breed specific cat forums would be thinking the same thing about us if they knew what some of these games cost.

That is one beautiful cat..I used to know a couple that had a bobcat as their pet.They had to feed it very rare meat and I guess it got pretty expensive to keep it.A year later I ran into the guy and he said he had to get rid of it.It had bitten clear through his hand.

#782 7 years ago

My point was this:

I'd rather spend a few benjamins and save two lives from death than paying a small car's worth for a cat that was bread, when there are strays with personalities just as good, and are just as cuddly and work their way into your heart.

#783 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

My point was this:
there are strays with personalities just as good, and are just as cuddly and work their way into your heart.

Of course there are, no one is saying one cat is better than another. I thought the point of this thread was just to share your love of the feline species and pictures of cats along with the occasional pinball. I'm very proud of my cat and I would be no matter where he came from. We went to the humane society for several weeks after my last cat passed and the wife's developed allergies to cat dander over the years so here we are with a Savannah again and I wouldn't know what to do without him. The debate over how someone else chooses to spend their money (to buy or not to buy from a breeder) belongs somewhere else in my opinion. Lets just keep the pictures of Gatos coming

#784 7 years ago

More cat pics!

#785 7 years ago

IMG_2103 (resized).JPGIMG_2103 (resized).JPG

My Buddies
IMG_0510 (resized).JPGIMG_0510 (resized).JPG

NUTZPINZ 1439 - Copynb (resized).jpgNUTZPINZ 1439 - Copynb (resized).jpg

121229_0001 (resized).jpg121229_0001 (resized).jpg

#786 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Yeah... free from the cardboard box in front of the local wal-mart is my cat speed lol.
Actually last 3 over the years were rescued from local spca

Hahah right with you, man. One of my cats named Ruby, I found her last year living in our garage and I took her to the vet to get her checked out, super healthy... she was already fixed and everything so I took her inside! Free kitty! She's extremely fat and all around AWESOME. Gift from nature! Hahah

#787 7 years ago

Ruby sitting in my lap when I eat... her favorite machine is Firepower hahah... SPACE CAT

IMG_2369 (resized).JPGIMG_2369 (resized).JPG

#788 7 years ago

Our oldest cat doesn't get up on the pins, so here's a holiday shot of him.

IMG_1828 (resized).JPGIMG_1828 (resized).JPG

#789 7 years ago

what kind of cat is that? i've never seen one of those before. I want one.

#790 7 years ago

This little terror is so tired...

IMG_8768 (resized).JPGIMG_8768 (resized).JPG

#791 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

They are adorable when they're sleeping. I know this is not pinball related, sorry!

That looks very fimilar! Here's Molly!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#792 7 years ago

"It's party time!" Haha one of my favorite pins!

#793 7 years ago

My boys aren't allowed in the basement with the pins. I'm partial to gingers. Dorito the medium hair, Cheeto the puffy, and hubby.

IMG_5127 (resized).JPGIMG_5127 (resized).JPG

IMG_3700 (resized).JPGIMG_3700 (resized).JPG

IMG_3193 (resized).JPGIMG_3193 (resized).JPG

IMG_1964 (resized).JPGIMG_1964 (resized).JPG

#794 7 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

The perfect Christmas Tree for cat owners (from I Can Has Cheezeburger):
h0EE970F6 (resized).jpgh0EE970F6 (resized).jpg

#795 7 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

The perfect Christmas Tree for cat owners (from I Can Has Cheezeburger):

We're getting there... Our tree used to be full, but the weight of this one has created large gaps.

IMG_8770 (resized).JPGIMG_8770 (resized).JPG

#796 7 years ago

DANG! Is that Night Moves?!

Yes, of course!

#797 7 years ago

Well, if you just want cat pics...

The tortie is my Lucy. My first, and very jealous. She won't let the others near her.

Next is my Oreo. He's a big boy - but a lovebug.

Then there's the grey striped Polly. She's poly-dactyl - hence the name. But she's only got 1 extra claw on each front paw. The back are normal. SHE'S the trouble maker. Her and Oreo are great pals and are always together.IMG_1455.JPGIMG_1455.JPGIMG_1279.JPGIMG_1279.JPGIMG_1873.JPGIMG_1873.JPGIMG_0948.JPGIMG_0948.JPG

#798 7 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

Yes, of course!

Ah, that is a dream machine of mine!

#799 7 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

Well, if you just want cat pics...
The tortie is my Lucy. My first, and very jealous. She won't let the others near her.
Next is my Oreo. He's a big boy - but a lovebug.
Then there's the grey striped Polly. She's poly-dactyl - hence the name. But she's only got 1 extra claw on each front paw. The back are normal. SHE'S the trouble maker. Her and Oreo are great pals and are always together.

Hahah those are some Iams worthy cats!

#800 7 years ago

Guess cats like Christmas trees!

IMG_1813 (resized).jpgIMG_1813 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 98.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 33.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 19.99
$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,242 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 105.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cats-and-pinballs-/page/16?hl=pinhead2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.