Catacombsnip3 (resized).JPG
Catacombsnip2 (resized).JPG
Catacombsnip (resized).JPG
20230115_134232.jpg
20230115_132630.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #217 Good summary of complicated rules on bagatelle. Posted by cottonm4 (7 years ago)

Post #244 Catacomb tips. Posted by cottonm4 (6 years ago)

Post #299 Great rule summary. Posted by cottonm4 (6 years ago)

Post #311 Catacomb rules video. Posted by OTTOgd (6 years ago)

Post #328 PAPA video linked! Posted by harbngr (6 years ago)

Post #434 Analysis of Stern production numbers Posted by Shapeshifter (5 years ago)

Post #608 Roger Sharp game review for Catacomb from 1981 Posted by Shapeshifter (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#212 7 years ago

hey all, played one of those for the first time yesterday and I have been trying hard to understand the rules.

Not sure what the standup target do? Spot 1, 2 or 6, when they are lit up? It seems to some time spot a letter?

Also the drop target bank, A/B/C/D, the letter is some time lit up and some time isn't, does that change anything?

#214 7 years ago

thanks watching the video and another one I think I got a couple answer:

-During bonus round, left flipper help select a color which should be done to go on the one with the most lights missing
-Lit A,B,C,D light on drop target bank done in order lit EB on in lanes.
-I am still not 100% sure what the spot 1, 2 and 6 stand up target do but I have a feeling it spots these numbers on the grip. The main issue with our local version is that our grid is all A/B/C/D and has no number, which I assume is either a newer or earlier release version?

#216 7 years ago

just curious... we discussed the games thoroughly to try and understand the rules but it isn't easy wit the limited information on the rules card

4 years later
#1212 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Since everyone is still here--will this switch replace the kicker and slingshot switches on this and most classic Stern games? I count 17 between this, Cheetah, and Big Game that are all likely original and bent all sorts of ways from over the years. I'd like to change them all out. Yeah, they work, but adjusting them is proving to be more of a pain than soldering in new and having a fresh start with them.
https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-slingshot-score-switch.html[quoted image]

you usually need one of each kind for the slingshot pair, for other SW around the PF, the one you had with the 3 tabs is the right one

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-slingshot-kicker-switch.html

1 year later
#1314 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There are 2 white buttons on your coin door. One is memory reset. The other lets you roll through the system see what is going on. Roll through and then clear memory. If you are not careful you will lose your high scores etc. If you don't care, just roll thru everything and do a memory clear and see if that helps.
If it does help, please come back and say if your problem was solved. Thanks.

definitely the best way to go when you see garbage being displayed-

#1318 1 year ago

oh boy those are some pretty beat up games

#1323 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't follow the hardtop guys but do they even make a hard top for Catacomb?

it's in the list
http://www.outsideedgeproducts.com/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 400.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 125.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/catacomb-club?tu=hisokajp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.