Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DakotaMike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 2 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

5’s 10’s 20’s are more than welcome. Heck, bring some quarters!

Dang straight, makes my pockets bulge out even further and feels like even more money in my pocket. It's a good problem to have.

John

#57 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If there is a single person in this hobby who is going to allow someone to load a pinball machine into their truck without paying them first I haven’t met them.
    Pretty bizarre scenarios you propose here.

Not really, I've had people do it to me many times. They just don't know the proper etiquette is all and I never say anything it's no big deal. And they can pay me however they want in cash of course, it all spends.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cash-in-hand?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.