3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RacingPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Bought my first pin! Nicely restored Williams Laser Ball. Whole family is enjoying it. My question is-How important is the cash box to all of you? This machine is missing the cash box. Have it on free play so it doesn't really matter. Do most of you leave your machines on free play? Mostly just my OCD needs the cash box. Saw one on ebay for $45. Saw a plastic tray cash box there too for $9. If I switch it to coin play then I can have some more sounds coming from the machine as well as attract mode. Thoughts? Opinions?

#2 3 years ago

I leave mine on free play.

#3 3 years ago

Cash or coin box is important... for collecting cash.

#4 3 years ago

Free Play for home use

#5 3 years ago

I use the cash box to hold extra plastics, bolts, fuses, schematics, extra pop bumper tops, etc. Never ever have they held cash (except sometimes I have found a quarter or two when I acquired the pin)

#6 3 years ago

I find it gets in the way since I like to keep all the manuals there. I usually keep them aside and then when/if I sell the machine I give the buyer the option to take it

Mike V

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cash-box and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.