Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tomass
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you listen to Pinball Podcasts”

• Yes, they’re great to pass time. 40 votes
      37%
    • Na, I’ll past. Basically advertising. 43 votes
      40%
    • Sometimes, if I have time. 24 votes
      22%

(107 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

821CC41E-18C6-45D2-95BD-727A9C8F3FED (resized).png
    carreyhardy2 (resized).jpg
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Who’s on board.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

Who’s on board.

I don't care for podcasts. Any of them.

#3 3 years ago

I have noticed, only a small percentage of Pinsiders listen to Podcasts...

#4 3 years ago

I love pinball podcasts, so I’m on board. Always a great way to pass the time in the car.

#5 3 years ago

Can't find where to listen?... I'm not on spotify.

#6 3 years ago

Who is Cary Hardy

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:I love pinball podcasts, so I’m on board. Always a great way to pass the time in the car.

I would listen , I work in and noisy workplace and put on noise cancelling headphones and listen to all the pinball podcasts I can

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Can't find where to listen?... I'm not on spotify.

Google the podcast you want to listen to and you should be able to find it , they are on all different platforms .

#9 3 years ago

Called the “The Hardy Pinball Podcast”.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from BazilBLast:

Google the podcast you want to listen to and you should be able to find it , they are on all different platforms .

Quoted from Gorgar666:

Called the “The Hardy Pinball Podcast”.

I searched that prior to posting. Google. No podcast. A new result now though, this thread in pinside lol

No links in youtube trailer either. Maybe could the podcast be posted on youtube easy enough, too?

#11 3 years ago

Cool. I'm looking forward to something that's not non-stop vacant happy thoughts and shilling. I'll give it a try.

#12 3 years ago

I think gogar just wants a Cary Hardy podcast , not sure if there is one , if there is , a link would be good .

#14 3 years ago

Yeah nan yeah, I get it now

Episode 0 out Now! lol

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

I'm in my car for a large portion of my work day, all I listen to is podcasts. You couldn't pay me to listen to a pinball podcast.

#16 3 years ago

I searched The Hardy Pinball Podcast in Apple podcasts and it came right up.

#17 3 years ago

I'm down!

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I don't care for podcasts. Any of them.

Thanks for your input. Please take a vote. Or not. Lol.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

I don't care for forums. Any of them.

#20 3 years ago

The poll needs a new option, "Not if they're full of advertising crap."

I abstain.

#21 3 years ago

This episode zero(pilot). He’s go over that....He won’t be....

#23 3 years ago

Thanks! ... the page displayed a bit oddly? ... but I found a URL in there that gave me a download.

#24 3 years ago

I tried to watch his YT stuff, and it turned into way too many words that said way too little, then repeated too many times. Not my style. He has a lot of fans though, but he just isn't what I get into.

#25 3 years ago

Intro music is very influencer-y

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

Sorry. Didn't see you had a poll.

Voted.

#27 3 years ago

Pinball people, terrified of having to think for themselves, clamoring for their new podcast god.

Hope this works out for you!

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

I stopped listen when kaneda stopped. Listened to others aswell before that but cba now.

#30 3 years ago

Will he be able to convey his utter confusion on every topic without video?

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Will he be able to convey his utter confusion on every topic without video?

hahaha!

#32 3 years ago

9 minutes in and so far so good! I’m interested to see how it goes.

#33 3 years ago

I'm all for more pinball podcasts in general, the more the merrier. For hobby podcasts like this it's all about personality and whether you'd enjoy listening to the host shoot the shit to kill time while you're driving, washing the dishes, or mowing the lawn. I watched a few of Cary's YouTube videos when the whole "I was banned from streaming by Stern ... or was I?" bit was going and his rambling style didn't do much for me so I'm guessing the podcast wouldn't be my cup of tea either. But there's a shoe for every foot and all that, so I say carry on.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Who is Cary Hardy

carreyhardy2 (resized).jpgcarreyhardy2 (resized).jpg
    #36 3 years ago

I can't seem to find this podcast

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Its on spotify

#38 3 years ago

is that where the guy talks to himself? maybe if i took some shrooms i could get into it.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

When Kaneda and Nate had podcasts I listened all the time however now that they are gone I do not.

#40 3 years ago

I can’t stand the over powering/rambling of a few Podcast female personalities....my opinion. Ok, I’m an Ahole....

#41 3 years ago

I really enjoy his you tube content, I haven't found a podcast I enjoy but Cary will get a listen from me.

#42 3 years ago

His his Episode is good stuff. His YT Channel is best. Next to TNT Amusements

#43 3 years ago

That linked me to the same place as episode 0 link. Jumbled, but gave a URL that triggers download (Ep.0 pilot ?)

Quoted from Tomass:

I could find S.F.A. from searching the exact title as well... not even a "spotify?" result.

The download for "Ep.0":

https://stream.redcircle.com/episodes/0923b8ba-550c-4fb2-bc94-003ea3885ee7/stream.mp3

I'm looking forward to it

#44 3 years ago

Ill give it a try

#45 3 years ago

I liked the first episode. Let’s see where it goes.

#46 3 years ago

Cary Hardy Podcast #1!

#47 3 years ago

Well that was fast. I’m looking forward to listening to it.

#48 3 years ago

Well this is a bit tedious.

How do we find it?

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Well this is a bit tedious.
    How do we find it?

I put that first RSS Feed URL that johnc posted into my podcast app, and it popped up with all of Cary's stuff. I use podbean and that's how I found it. It wouldn't appear in the search, but the RSS feed url worked fine.

https://feeds.redcircle.com/2dfa6631-a142-4c98-9440-7549e20b1145

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

Cary Hardy Podcast #1!

Not surprised. Let’s read between the lines here. There is an insane amount of jealousy from TPN considering they couldn’t even taste #1 with Kaneda in the running and any attempt to say they’re just joking around and having fun.....well if you believe that, you’re officially gullible. They know what’s going on. I listen to both and all considering, you have to take Zach for Zach period. Still a podcast that is enjoyable. Kaneda wipes them apart though and all the others as well.....

But you don’t need to hear that from me. That’s why Chris wiped the floor with them in the awards. And they know that.

1st place was up for grabs when Kaneda gave it to them. I’ll listen to Hardy though - why not.

Btw - the old guys who can’t understand why people listen to pinball podcasts. Attention old men - it’s called a podcast. People listen to others to hear about updates in the hobby and most importantly rumors. It’s embarrassing to even explain this. Wake up.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cary-hardy-podcast-finally?hl=theadicts77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.