Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tomass
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you listen to Pinball Podcasts”

• Yes, they’re great to pass time. 40 votes
      37%
    • Na, I’ll past. Basically advertising. 43 votes
      40%
    • Sometimes, if I have time. 24 votes
      22%

(107 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

821CC41E-18C6-45D2-95BD-727A9C8F3FED (resized).png
    carreyhardy2 (resized).jpg
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinball people, terrified of having to think for themselves, clamoring for their new podcast god.
    Hope this works out for you!

WTF Levi pinball people just love pinball.You still in NYC?Everybody else is leaving.I wonder was it something you said or was it the groundhog slayer that scared them off?

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

WTF Levi pinball people just love pinball.You still in NYC?Everybody else is leaving.I wonder was it something you said or was it the groundhog slayer that scared them off?

NYC is still the best city in the world. It might be represented here by Levi in such a shit fashion, embarrasing it, that if I lived in Indiana I would say the same BUT recognize, it’s still the greatest and is the lifeline of this country.

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

if I lived in Indiana

Bullet dodged!

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Bullet dodged!

Quoted from delt31:

NYC is still the best city in the world. It might be represented here by Levi in such a shit fashion, embarrasing it, that if I lived in Indiana I would say the same BUT recognize, it’s still the greatest and is the lifeline of this country.

I’m just fucking with Levi and yes NY is a great city but if they let crime and taxes continue to rise people will leave.I’m proud of the state and the town I live in!

#55 3 years ago

TPN Silverball Stories is off the hook! Cary Hardy YT is the Bomb. 1998? Keepem coming. R.I.P. Kaneda.

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Nope. Turning into a horrible garbage city that everyone is leaving and no tourists will want to go to.

NYC is crap and not what this podcast has to do with it

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Nope. Turning into a horrible garbage city that everyone is leaving and no tourists will want to go to.
    NYC is crap and not what this podcast has to do with it

Bro don’t you live in Houston? Lmao, I’m no fan of NYC but if you are going to talk about shit cities add Houston to the list.

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

I can’t stand the over powering/rambling of a few Podcast female personalities....my opinion. Ok, I’m an Ahole....

Explain

#59 3 years ago

Nice to see he gets grouped in with Sewing and Gardening podcasts....

821CC41E-18C6-45D2-95BD-727A9C8F3FED (resized).png821CC41E-18C6-45D2-95BD-727A9C8F3FED (resized).png
    #60 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Not surprised. Let’s read between the lines here. There is an insane amount of jealousy from TPN considering they couldn’t even taste #1 with Kaneda in the running and any attempt to say they’re just joking around and having fun.....well if you believe that, you’re officially gullible. They know what’s going on. I listen to both and all considering, you have to take Zach for Zach period. Still a podcast that is enjoyable. Kaneda wipes them apart though and all the others as well.....
    But you don’t need to hear that from me. That’s why Chris wiped the floor with them in the awards. And they know that.
    1st place was up for grabs when Kaneda gave it to them. I’ll listen to Hardy though - why not.
    Btw - the old guys who can’t understand why people listen to pinball podcasts. Attention old men - it’s called a podcast. People listen to others to hear about updates in the hobby and most importantly rumors. It’s embarrassing to even explain this. Wake up.

Your devotion to these amateur hour on air rants is embarrassing. You don’t get enough of this stuff on pinside, you need the audio book version too?

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your devotion to these amateur hour on air rants is embarrassing. You don’t get enough of this stuff on pinside, you need the audio book version too?

I think the older you are, the harder it is to understand. Podcasts for me are really interesting to hear about rumors, things to be excited about etc. It's great to listen to when you're doing something else like taking the garbage out or some other stupid mindless activity. I'll just leave it there. I don't expect you to get it but surprise me Levi.

#62 3 years ago

....so many people spend countless hours watching the negative drama of the world on Tv, Radio, online....I choose to entertain myself with the drama of what I enjoy in life....Pinball on the radio(Podcasts) Tv(YouTube) online(Pinside)....

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar666:

....so many people spend countless hours watching the negative drama of the world on Tv, Radio, online....I choose to entertain myself with the drama of what I enjoy in life....Pinball on the radio(Podcasts) Tv(YouTube) online(Pinside)....

Cool

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

NYC is still the best city in the world.

Depends on how you judge a city. Anchorage is clearly the best city in the US, although it is still a little large for my taste.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cary-hardy-podcast-finally/page/2?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.