Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jigs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I heard on my local SE pinball group, pinballbash.com, there is a swap meet in NC this Saturday 7/18.

I'm not on facebook, and I have no plans to be. The fb group is called, Carolina Arcade And Pinball Collector's.

Can anyone put me in touch with the organizers email so I can register? I have 3-4 project games and 1-2 working dmd games I'd like to bring, as well as some nos and used parts.

thanks

#2 3 years ago

Might be easier to just join man. I posted your thread over there for you but then you don't have contact info listed on this thread. So that guy if he isn't on pinside would have to register here to contact you. Seems like a circular runaround type of deal.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

Might be easier to just join man. I posted your thread over there for you but then you don't have contact info listed on this thread. So that guy if he isn't on pinside would have to register here to contact you. Seems like a circular runaround type of deal.

Thanks. I got a number of one of the organizers from a pinsider. No facebook for me.

#4 3 years ago

Think you may have missed Jigs " and I have no plans to be " . Lots folks have issues with facebook .

Enjoy the day Shane

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from bepositive:

Think you may have missed Jigs " and I have no plans to be " . Lots folks have issues with facebook .
    Enjoy the day Shane

haha, yea. I quit for work and absolutely love not being on there.

#6 3 years ago

Jigs what games do you have available? I’m not in the group either but interested and you are going to drive right by me on your way if you go.

#7 3 years ago

I'll post them on Pinball Bash in the next couple of days. I know you're over there too. I'll be dragging out the projects and they will likely be EM's and an early SS. Still mulling over the dmd game(s) I've got a really nice LAH that's not getting played and I need to rotate a game into that spot.

#8 3 years ago

I'm in the market for a very nice T2 and could pick it up at the meet if anyone has one.

#9 3 years ago

There are multiple terminator twos for sale in the Charlotte area right now. Both pretty nice but it’s just not a title you’re going to find a collector quality on because the theme just doesn’t warrant that type of investment.

#10 3 years ago

I am looking for a nice Whitewater, but I am going to be out of town next week.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dkjimbo:

There are multiple terminator twos for sale in the Charlotte area right now. Both pretty nice but it’s just not a title you’re going to find a collector quality on because the theme just doesn’t warrant that type of investment.

I'm not in a rush. They are out there.

#12 3 years ago

So far I'm bringing

Spooksville - working needs shopped $600 obo

LAH - very nice. pinball pro speakers , new rotten dog power supply, perfect tar pit ramp, no ticket wear $2200

Sharpshooter - nice project $400 obo

PM me if you want pics. I'll have power to test games with

I'll be bringing 1 or 2 more, yet to decide which

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/carolina-arcade-and-pinball-collector-swap-meet-7-18-20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.