(Topic ID: 19921)

Caribbean cruise pinball!

By spanks_4

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I jumped on craigslist for about two seconds the other day to see if anything was local and this little beauty popped up! Nice, fully working, and little PF wear *mainly around the bottom part of the display of course*. I have been wanting a cocktail pin for a wall that wasn't big enough for a full size pin or much of anything else so this worked out perfectly!

Now: The machine is a blast! Has great island cruise type music, decent call outs, and just all around fun game play. Anyone else have one as I have a few questions about the machine that an owner would know.

My PC sucks so it wouldn't let me upload pictures to the thread, but here is a link to the few I have of it so far: http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f129/lostknight85/Caribbean%20Cruise/

#2 11 years ago

cocktails are neat for taking up little space, but they all feel like EM's. Sorta wish someone would bring these back with modern features.

#3 11 years ago

I've got one! It's super cheezy but fun. It was the last cocktail pin ever made, and relatively rare...about 300 or so made. There was a sorta local guy selling a bunch of them...he must have had 10 or so stacked in his shed and barn. I bought 2 - one that worked and one that was in better condition...I frankensteined a pretty good one using both games.

Toyotaboy - this game is quasi-modern. No ramps - but it's got music, voices, bright light shows, multiball, a skeet shooting mode. It's got a big display window if the middle of the table..not DMD, but there is some cruise ship 'animation' done with the alpha numerics. When the ball hits the slings and bumpers you really "feel it" due to the size of the game.

#4 11 years ago

I got into some mode earlier where only one bright ass flasher was flashing and had no clue what to do lol!!! I have a few bulbs out, but want to hold off until I can get a rubber kit and a few other things. I guess this thing can be leveled out the same way as a typical pin?

#5 11 years ago

Man overboard.....great cocktail pin - I have one from a craigslist find also.

1 year later
#6 10 years ago

Looking for one if anyone near tx is looking to sell theirs.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

cocktails are neat for taking up little space, but they all feel like EM's. Sorta wish someone would bring these back with modern features.

This was an old thread that was bumped. But I certainly agree with this. Joust is the one cocktail I would really like to have, but a new theme modern one would be awesome!

#8 10 years ago

How much do these go for these days?

#9 10 years ago

I recently got one of these a few months back. Same lot Rarehero got his from, but from a different guy. Super fun game.

#10 10 years ago

Was hoping this was FS thread. Other than rotation this is a cocktail pin I have not tried and would like to own some day at least for a while.

Congrats and enjoy your new game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/caribbean-cruise-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.