• 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161025_113025 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marpa84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I have someone locally selling both cocktails that were purchased by the current owner NIB. Any idea on the value of these machines? No real wear to the playfield and seems to work perfectly fine.

20161025_113025 (resized).jpg20161025_113025 (resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

He was actually asking about $1k a piece. Has about 125 plays on them. Offering it for a little cheaper if I buy more games with it.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If I had access to these, really REALLY wanted them (I do..but maybe you don't as much), and had cash in hand, I'd offer 1600 for the pair. MAYBE 1800. Carribean Cruise is rarer, but Night Moves is the better game, IMO. Only 377 CC made. I've been known to overpay for things because of condition and rarity plus it's a game I REALLY want....
Hardly any of these ever saw action on location as was intended, but doesn't mean they were taken care of either.

Yeah if we weren't so far away. NY is a long drive from Texas.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marpa84.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/caribbean-cruise-and-night-moves?tu=marpa84 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.