Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20161025_113025 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

I have someone locally selling both cocktails that were purchased by the current owner NIB. Any idea on the value of these machines? No real wear to the playfield and seems to work perfectly fine.

20161025_113025 (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

It's not the 2 grand a piece they probably want for them. 400-1k MAX. IMO. I *really* want a Night Moves, but it keeps eluding me.

#3 2 years ago

Oh, and check for battery leakage. Battery looks like a small black rectangular thing on the board. They're prone to leaking and need to be removed asap and a remote holder put in.

#4 2 years ago

He was actually asking about $1k a piece. Has about 125 plays on them. Offering it for a little cheaper if I buy more games with it.

#5 2 years ago

If I had access to these, really REALLY wanted them (I do..but maybe you don't as much), and had cash in hand, I'd offer 1600 for the pair. MAYBE 1800. Carribean Cruise is rarer, but Night Moves is the better game, IMO. Only 377 CC made. I've been known to overpay for things because of condition and rarity plus it's a game I REALLY want....

Hardly any of these ever saw action on location as was intended, but doesn't mean they were taken care of either.

#6 2 years ago

I paid $400 for my Night Moves a couple of years ago, and that was after it was sitting on Chicago CL forever. I've been offered more for it a few times - nothing outrageous, close to what was said above.

Yes - definitely check for battery leakage. Mine was from a guy who'd operated it for a bit in the early 90s, then it sat in a guest room forever - didn't notice the leakage at the time, found out the hard way after I'd gotten it home and started seeing some odd behavior.

#7 2 years ago

great games!

I miss my CC. Still have NM.

NM is the better player/theme but both are great.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If I had access to these, really REALLY wanted them (I do..but maybe you don't as much), and had cash in hand, I'd offer 1600 for the pair. MAYBE 1800. Carribean Cruise is rarer, but Night Moves is the better game, IMO. Only 377 CC made. I've been known to overpay for things because of condition and rarity plus it's a game I REALLY want....
Hardly any of these ever saw action on location as was intended, but doesn't mean they were taken care of either.

Yeah if we weren't so far away. NY is a long drive from Texas.

#9 2 years ago

they are worth 2k for the pair for sure.

Ofcourse never hurts to offer less and try to negotiate.

#10 2 years ago

I bought a Night Moves broken for $200. Needed a new MPU because of acid damage, I repinned a bunch of connectors, I'm into mine for $600 but it looks brand new. Like it just came out of the box new inside and out.

I don't think it's worth the $600 I have into it. At $400 working it's a tough sell, you can own the nicest Night Moves in the world, but you still own a Night Moves.

I like mine though, and while I don't regret buying it, I don't think I'd get $600 for it.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I bought a Night Moves broken for $200. Needed a new MPU because of acid damage, I repinned a bunch of connectors, I'm into mine for $600 but it looks brand new. Like it just came out of the box new inside and out.
I don't think it's worth the $600 I have into it. At $400 working it's a tough sell, you can own the nicest Night Moves in the world, but you still own a Night Moves.
I like mine though, and while I don't regret buying it, I don't think I'd get $600 for it.

I will buy it for $600

#12 2 years ago

Yeah, let me just point out that if anyone in TX (Even El Paso), OK, AR, LA has a Night Moves they want to unload...we should talk. Soon.

#13 2 years ago

I'd trade a working daytona usa pair if you're near me

#14 2 years ago

It's not for sale.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I will buy it for $600

#15 2 years ago

They are more a novelty that you need someone to want them to buy if you get one.

I want a CC pretty bad. I would pay $1k max for it. And I know that if I ever decide to get rid of it, it would be a hard sell for $1k again. they don't have a ton of stuff on it, and they aren't a "traditional" game, so they aren't very sought after :-/

#16 2 years ago

Id buy the hell out of a NM for $600.

#17 2 years ago

$400 and 600 maybe i should start looking for these games. Figured they pulled 1k+ mostly due to rarity. yes the cabinet is different but some seem to like it being different. Buy them and if hated i sure some one in the thread will make them go away for you.

2 months later
#18 2 years ago

I've been pretty busy, haven't played this game a bunch, but I turned it on and got a bunch of games on it. This game is cool. I'm still not quite sure exactly what to do, but it seems to be mostly hitting the stand ups, locking a ball, then releasing a ball. After that, more stand ups.

Is there a rule sheet or strategy guide out there?

Also, it's still just worth $400.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I've been pretty busy, haven't played this game a bunch, but I turned it on and got a bunch of games on it. This game is cool. I'm still not quite sure exactly what to do, but it seems to be mostly hitting the stand ups, locking a ball, then releasing a ball. After that, more stand ups.
Is there a rule sheet or strategy guide out there?
Also, it's still just worth $400.

If you ever decide to sell, shoot me a message. As far as I remember, the rules were put quarters in, plunge pinball, revel in the fact you're playing pinball on a cruise ship. The value is in nostalgia

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside