Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by rollinover
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Clown Head (resized).png
    IMG_4957 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4959 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreadnaught.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Good Evening Everyone,

It has now been almost a full year since my obsession with Pinball began and I have reached that point where I want to find that very first Pinball Machine that will kick it all off.

I wanted to put this out there to see if any one would be at all interested in considering having a vehicle included in a deal!

The car is a 2005 Volkswagen Passat 4dr GLS 1.8 Turbo Sedan. I drove this car recently after college but have now upgraded to a new one. It has 141,000 miles and still runs great! See pictures below.
    VIN: WVWAD63B15P031832

Again my intention is to have this vehicle considered as one part of a deal on a Pinball Machine. There is not a specific Machine in mind so I'm open to anything.

I'm interested to hear any feedback and if anyone wants to start a conversation!
    IMG_4957 (resized).jpgIMG_4957 (resized).jpgIMG_4959 (resized).jpgIMG_4959 (resized).jpg

#7 4 years ago

Hello all thank you for the interest! I'll put the VIN in the post for anyone who wants to research current value. I'm hoping to find something that works out for both parties!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dreadnaught.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/car-for-a-pinball-machine-interested?tu=dreadnaught and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.