(Topic ID: 234582)

Car enthusiast what are good battery tenders?

By meSz

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Dart1970
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 5 years ago

I have two cars, ATV and lawnmower that I am looking for battery tenders. I've bought some of the cheaper ones before and they seem to last a few years. Wondering what are good economical tenders are?

#2 5 years ago

Ctek.

#3 5 years ago

Yes, CTEK hands down. Their charging circuitry is more advanced than most, so you don't have to worry about damaging your batteries.

They are also commonly rebranded for various auto manufacturers.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

Yes, CTEK hands down. Their charging circuitry is more advanced than most, so you don't have to worry about damaging your batteries.
They are also commonly rebranded for various auto manufacturers.

Thanks for the post ..... any particular model?

I assume there are only a few manufacturers that make them and just rebrand them

#5 5 years ago

CTEK 4300 on my wife's convertible and CTEK 7002 on my Challenger right now. They are not just tenders but also chargers and some come with a function that will recondition a battery. Highly recommend.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/car-enthusiast-what-are-good-battery-tenders- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.