Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 76 days ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 78 days ago

Saw the Captain Marvel movie tonight and it had Space Invaders Pin in it. Very cool scene!

#2 77 days ago

Yes. Great movie! And for whatever reason, the alien artwork on the backglass was altered.

#3 77 days ago

I thought the cat was the best thing in the movie

#4 77 days ago
Quoted from AvidListener:

Yes. Great movie! And for whatever reason, the alien artwork on the backglass was altered.

The scores were drawn in. Not the Bally displays.
Then it went back to all zeros in the displays.
Hollywood...

#5 77 days ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

The scores were drawn in. Not the Bally displays.
Then it went back to all zeros in the displays.
Hollywood...

Yes. You are spot-on.

The alien illustration being changed was also quite obvious, as the eyes, etc., were very different.

#6 77 days ago

The obvious widescreen LCD on the Street Fighter 2 was buggin’ the hell out of me...the Centipede looked right, tho.

#7 77 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The obvious widescreen LCD on the Street Fighter 2 was buggin’ the hell out of me...the Centipede looked right, tho.

I Made the same remark to my girlfriend when watching it yesterday

#8 77 days ago

And when the pinball machine was smashed in the fight they used chime sound effects.

Whenever hollywood has a pinball machine in a movie or TV show they often use chimes and bells regardless of what era machine it is.

#9 76 days ago
Quoted from docquest:

And when the pinball machine was smashed in the fight they used chime sound effects.
Whenever hollywood has a pinball machine in a movie or TV show they often use chimes and bells regardless of what era machine it is.

Yup, recently Better Call Saul had a Getaway pinball with chimes lol. So annoying.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside