side blue (resized).jpg
little left merged red (resized).jpg
little left merged blue (resized).jpg
CK1 (resized).jpg
CK2 (resized).jpg
CK3 (resized).jpg
CK4 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

I am trying to trace the stencils for Captain kid that Old Goat made and then when he was done they were
passed around to people on this site I started a new thread because whoever has them I want them to see this. I have traced them to theputa007 , if you have them please contact me or whoever does I would like to use them just like you did thanks

#2 5 years ago

Come on somebody has to have them ! I would like to use them as you did

#3 5 years ago

thepita007 was the last person I know of that had them. Have you PM'd him to see where they are now?

#4 5 years ago

I PM,d him twice first time was Saturday.Havent gotten a response back. I could be he doesn't look on Pinside everyday but hopefully when he does the message is out there

#5 5 years ago

I'm wanting to do a full restoration it will be my first but I'm waiting and hoping the stencils will show up . If they don't i will redo the gun and the coin door but might leave the cabniet as is

#6 5 years ago

The artwork is there I could make my own stencils but I'm not a artist and never done it, but there is always a first time and it's better to learn to do things yourself than to depend on other people

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

The artwork is there I could make my own stencils but I'm not a artist and never done it, but there is always a first time and it's better to learn to do things yourself than to depend on other people

when you stop over I can show you how. easy as pie!

#8 5 years ago

Thanks Dave .I want to do my first restoration on it . I'm planning on getting the Cabinet completely I'm just waiting to see if the stencils show up.

#9 5 years ago

Gutting the cabniet. I use voice to text and I have to remember to proof read

#10 5 years ago

Somebody has to have them .

#12 5 years ago

Thanks for the info but this capt kid is a gun game that Oldgoat made stencils for then it started to get passed around to people on this site. I traced them down but that person hasn't contacted me yet

1 month later
#13 5 years ago

I'm still looking for the stencils 4 Captain Kidd gun arcade game Whoever has them please contact me you got a chance to use them and I would like to use them to thank you

4 years later
#14 10 months ago

Did you find the Captain Kid Stencils?
If not there is a Jeff in Tampa that can make you one time use stick on Stencils. I bought a set about 2 months ago for $150.

#15 10 months ago

If anyone needs something to work with, these are .jpg's. I got these from a fellow pinsider, after I did my own using tracing paper/poster board and air-brushing. You can see the actual print size on the properties display.

CK1 (resized).jpgCK2 (resized).jpgCK3 (resized).jpgCK4 (resized).jpg
#16 10 months ago

Can you post the actual JPGs?
Mike

#17 10 months ago

Actual jpgs

little left merged blue (resized).jpglittle left merged red (resized).jpgside blue (resized).jpgside red (resized).jpg
#18 10 months ago

Thanks!
Mike

#19 10 months ago

E95E0F80-4095-444C-B8E5-FFCF17AC299A (resized).jpegI had them 2nd but that was years ago! Good luck!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside