Dear Lloyd

Our resident pinball guru Lloyd Olsen answers Pinside readers questions!

Edit this
Captain Isn't Fantastic

Letter received on Saturday September 17th 2016.

Saturday September 17th 2016

Hi Lloyd,

I have a Bally Captain Fantastic Circa 1976 that stopped working. When I turn machine on the Drop Target set of targets pop up and keep trying to “reset” or pop up even though they are already reset. Additionally the Score Motor Cam assembly continues to rotate. If I hit the reset game button the ball will eject to the plunger and the Drop Target panel will stop cycling however the Score motor cams will continue to rotate.

Can you make a recommendation for repair?

Thanks

Hi

Either the game doesn't know the drop targets are up ( switches on them ) or what switch opens to turn off score motor is staying closed or staying closed too long.

LTG : )

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-isnt-fantastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.