• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Ethomas
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capt Fantastic 6v fuses (resized).jpg
Capt Fantastic game over light switch (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ethomas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

1976 Captain Fantastic. I've successfully rebuilt all flippers, drop targets, and pop bumpers and game was playing great. Ran into an issue where the game wouldn't reset from game over and adjusted the game over interlock relay. Game plays great again but none of the lights on the playfield light. Which switch in the game over interlock stack controls playfield lights? Thinking that has to be the culprit. Beyond that, where should I look? Thanks for any assist...you all have been a great help so far.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks Mark. I cleaned up that switch and now I don't have playfield lights and a new ball won't kick out...uggggh! 1 step forward, 2 back with this silly game.

#8 5 years ago

You guys are amazing! Bottom fuse holder by the tilt bob had a broken ear. Jumpered the fuse out and it lit up like Christmas. Soldered in a new fuse holder and the game is fixed (again...for now)!!! Thank you so much for sharing all of your knowledge.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ethomas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-fantastic-playfield-lights?tu=ethomas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.