• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chas10e
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cap2JPG (resized).JPG
cap1 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 4Max.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago

Hi Roy,

The 6 rollovers are all on the same circuit and it looks pretty straightforward - I agree with chas10e as the only thing in between the roll over buttons (my badly drawn arrow) and the Bonus Step Up (which also scores 1000) is the Alt relay (yellow box). there will be a make/break switch where its either connecting my green direction (roll overs lit, bonus step up, 1000 points) or my orange direction which is 100 points.
cap1 (resized).JPGcap1 (resized).JPG
So, you need to find the Alt relay, and find, clean and gap the switch that has a Blue with Red trace wire to one blade and a Brown with yellow trace wire to the other blade .

As for the 100,000 light, that should be easier - first check the bulb! Then the only switch that needs checking is on the relevant players 100,000 relay:
cap2JPG (resized).JPGcap2JPG (resized).JPG
The wires going to the 1st player 100,000 switch in question is colored "98" (grey with black) and brown (not shown on this snippet)

Good luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodhaven, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 4Max.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-fantastic-no-bonus-from-lit-rollovers?tu=4Max and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.