(Topic ID: 226645)

Captain Fantastic match not awarding free game.

By crujones4life

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi. When game ends and match light is lit it never awards a credit when numbers match. Credits are awarded for specials. What should I be looking at? Thanks!

#3 5 years ago

It is set to on. I will check that motor switch. Thanks!

#5 5 years ago

I'll check that too...thanks!

#6 5 years ago

So none of the players will match. This makes me think it's not score motor 4A because then 5A, 6A and 7A would have problems as well. So could one of the wiper arms be the issue or would it be multiple arms on the player up unit disk?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

What makes you think one motor switch would cause others to have problems?
If no players will award a replay it's not the wipers on the reels.

From the schematics it looks like 4A plays role in player 1 match, 5A p2, 6A p3, 7A p4.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from chas10e:

The match goes through the "coin unit" disk , it will only award credits to how many player are coined-up so check to see you have 4 players coined-up while checking score motor discs 5a,6a & 7a
Also check the Jones plug for a loose connection in backbox (I'm thinking it's the center plug , on the top left corner ""15-1""?)

I will check that Jones plug. I tried with 4 players...00 was match number...all scores ended in 00...no credits awarded...no knocker.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The Credit unit/Replay unit does step up with replay point wins as well as Special target hits (when lit), correct?

Knocker fires and credit unit steps up every time a special is scored on playfield and for every high score threshold of which there are 3.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-fantastic-match-not-awarding-free-game?tu=crujones4life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.