6 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by pinstyle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture (resized).PNG

#1 6 days ago

This has been driving me nuts, maybe someone can help me find it. So whenever the special is awarding a free game, the credit unit coil which advances the wheel gets stuck. It does not do it on a coin drop, only when special awards a free game. I actually have two coils stuck on since the credit advance coil also pulses the knocker. I am sure I will figure it out eventually but maybe someone knows off hand what switch is set too sensitive.

#2 6 days ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

This has been driving me nuts, maybe someone can help me find it. So whenever the special is awarding a free game, the credit unit coil which advances the wheel gets stuck. It does not do it on a coin drop, only when special awards a free game. I actually have two coils stuck on since the credit advance coil also pulses the knocker. I am sure I will figure it out eventually but maybe someone knows off hand what switch is set too sensitive.

What happens when you step the unit by hand?

#3 6 days ago

from what I remember, 1'st time all drops are made it lights extra ball lane,

2'nd time out lane special is lit & drop special is lit.

I'd look at the "target 2 sequence relay" and score motor switch stack "3B"

I'm guessing the score motor switch 3B if both the outlane special or the 3'rd set of drops get's the solenoids to stick.

#4 6 days ago

If i step the unit by hand it increments fine, same with a coin drop.

Thanks guys, i will look into that 3B switch, the target 2 sequence and do some more poking around. I wont get to it until later today. I appreciate the help.

#5 6 days ago

Check score motor sw. 11A as well.

Capture (resized).PNG
#6 5 days ago

So it turned out to be way simpler than expected. I guess thats what happens when you’re tired. Turned out to be the outlane switch that collects the special. It had no insulating tubes so some leaf switches were shorting.

I fixed that issue then another pops up (isnt that always the case). I lost all of my insert lighting. Turned out to be bad solder joints at the fuse holders. This game is so contradictory. The cabinet and game in general is beautiful. The solder jobs where work was done, terrible.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 29.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 12.00
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside