(Topic ID: 241484)

Capt. Fantastic playfield repro or hard top coming?

By dyopp21

25 days ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by timab2000
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 25 days ago

Anyone know if there are any plans with any of the manufacturers for either repro playfields or the hardtop version? Recently purchased a CF and the playfield could be touched up with some effort, but before I go down that path wanted to make sure there isn't something already in the pipe.

I looked online and the only thing I found currently available is one of those vinyl overlays on Ebay. Want no part of that...

Thanks!
Yopp

#2 25 days ago

CPR should be ready to do their print on demand. If not now, soon. They already have everything they need for this title

#3 25 days ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

CPR should be ready to do their print on demand. If not now, soon. They already have everything they need for this title

Not to be the glass half full guy, but have you read all the posts concerning CPR? I think what they do is great for the hobby, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

#4 25 days ago
Quoted from timab2000:

Not to be the glass half full guy, but have you read all the posts concerning CPR? I think what they do is great for the hobby, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm kinda with you on the "print on demand" thing. How long ago did they announce that? It's definitely been over a year.... I have purchased plastics from them in the past and they worked great so IF they ever actually get the print on demand thing rolling I'd certainly purchase one.

What I'm really hoping for is that the folks at Outside Edge eventually get around to a CF hard top since they already have the sister machine (Wizard!) done and for sale. Only makes sense to have these machines side by side looking goooooood.

#5 25 days ago

Yeah I sympathize with those guys not doing that as a full-time job I think they get overwhelmed sometimes with the demand

I have purchased several things from them before and am very happy with what I've gotten from them.

That includes a set of plastics for the Captain Fantastic that I am currently working on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Mateo, CA
$ 21.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Medina, OH
$ 399.95
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 32.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside