You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

178DD074-C985-40C5-A5B1-505B315A6396 (resized).jpeg
EFB70CAE-2D0E-4E0C-A117-989D370FCA51 (resized).jpeg
685C33C8-E36E-4AC7-BCFC-CC92E8AA1E6C (resized).jpeg
B08D6389-4195-4690-9978-BFF0F43D58BB (resized).jpeg
4B7E160B-3FBF-42AD-B118-A723A24AD40F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Calipindave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi guys.

Starting work on bringing my Capt. Fantastic back from about ten years of storage. I bought a new play field from the CPR? run 8 years ago that’s been sitting around. Should be plenty cured by now.

Can someone please post a picture of the inside left of the cabinet by the coin door? I need some clear shots of the board with the tilt mechs and the fuse holders. All the fuse holders on mine are gone and I want to see how they lay out.

Thanks

Dave

#3 5 years ago

Thanks currie. I forgot about IPDB. Lots of good pics but the inside of cabinet shot doesn’t show that board I need

Dave

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

Will this work?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Perfect. Exactly,what I needed. Thank you so much.

Dave

#7 5 years ago

Does anybody know if the original style three fuse holder is being reproduced or do I just need to buy three singles ?

Dave

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Use three individual holders. There is no reason to have a repro of a three fuseholder set.

Will do.

Dave

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Here’s one I just did ...
rd[quoted image]

Great picture Dave.

Intersting that the main 6v green/white on your has two wires. On mine and the other picture there is only one wire and it splits to feed the fuses for the brown and blue wires. Same net effect according to the schematics but intersting. Do they both go back to the same plug?

Dave

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Mines from a Freedom - Same board, wiring may be different. I just redid it as it was (holders were busted) ... now you got me paranoid.
rd

Ha. I’m sure it’s fine. CF shows only one green/white wire coming from transformer through the Jones plug feeding the two wires on separate fuses. I’m sure if you look at the schematics for Freedom it will show two wires .

Dave

#14 5 years ago

Looks like that’s exactly the case. Take a look at the schematics. The one circled in blue is CF with only one line feeding both fuses and the one wcircled in red is Freedom with two.

Dave
178DD074-C985-40C5-A5B1-505B315A6396 (resized).jpeg178DD074-C985-40C5-A5B1-505B315A6396 (resized).jpegEFB70CAE-2D0E-4E0C-A117-989D370FCA51 (resized).jpegEFB70CAE-2D0E-4E0C-A117-989D370FCA51 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Calipindave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capt-fantastic-pic-needed-?tu=Calipindave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.