(Topic ID: 111225)

Capt. Fantastic help please (Pics added)

By BBC

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by coop
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF5432.JPG
DSCF5430.JPG
DSCF5431.JPG
DSCF5429.JPG
DSCN0629.JPG
DSCN0628.JPG
DSCN0627.JPG
DSCN0626.JPG
DSCN0625.JPG
DSCN0624.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Could anyone here take a few pics for me please? I just got a Captain fantastic that has had the coin door wiring jacked around and also the connectors from the door near the fuses cut and wire nutted. Looks like several of the fuses have been bypassed too!!

I could use a couple pics of the coin door wiring from the left (as you face it) coin switch, the fuse area under the ball roll tilt and the connector area just under the plumb tilt.

I would so much appreciate it!! I will take some pics of the mess I have tonight!!

Thanks, Brian

#3 9 years ago

Thanks Scott, I am actually trying to follow wires from the coin door to the connectors, so closer shots would be better, but i appreciate you posting the gallery of pics!!

Brian

#4 9 years ago

Post a pic of your coin door.

On mine and most the center wires are not attached to anything

--Jeff

#5 9 years ago

will do tonight!!

#6 9 years ago

Here are my problem spotsDSCN0624.JPGDSCN0624.JPG!!!DSCN0625.JPGDSCN0625.JPGDSCN0626.JPGDSCN0626.JPG

#7 9 years ago

DSCN0627.JPGDSCN0627.JPGDSCN0628.JPGDSCN0628.JPGDSCN0629.JPGDSCN0629.JPG

#8 9 years ago

Thanks guys for any ideas. The red wire has obviously been added to the coin switch, and shouldn't there be a wire from the left flipper to light the playfield before you start a game?

Thanks again, Brian

#9 9 years ago

any pics or ideas would be great. Looks like several of the wires are not connected correctly.

Thanks

#11 9 years ago

Thanks for the link, I will check those out tonight!!!

#12 9 years ago

Not sure if it's still needed but I thought why not throw up a second set to cross-reference. Just bought this yesterday—it's my first!

DSCF5429.JPGDSCF5429.JPG DSCF5430.JPGDSCF5430.JPG DSCF5431.JPGDSCF5431.JPG DSCF5432.JPGDSCF5432.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodhaven, MI
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capt-fantastic-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.