By timab2000

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
#1 5 years ago

I have been looking over my project CF and can't seem to figure out why the drop target are not scoring.

If you knock them all down, it will score the 3000 points. But if you do each on individually they will not score the 500. The switches on the back of the drop target assy are all open and look good. The switch behind the targets on the playfield will not score anything either.

Some ideas as what to look at next would be appreciated. I do have a wiring diagram that I can read, but to be honest referring it back to the lower cab stuff is confusing for me.

Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Looks like it could be one or both of the score motor sw. that lead into the 500 relay.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#3 5 years ago

Ok thanks for your help! You were right on the money.

It was a open switch (1B) that was supposed to be closed at the scoring motor. I re-adjusted it and got it closed and now they work like they should.

I was not sure what B1 meant, so I guessed that it was the 2nd switch up from the bottom of the stack of switches and that was the one. (that's the kind of stuff I am still trying to figure out)

Thanks again for your help.

#4 5 years ago

Great!! Please check as resolved.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capt-fantastic-drop-targets-not-scoring?hl=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.