4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TMU
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 4 years ago

Seems like whenever I get one step ahead with this machine, I'll soon go two steps back.. After start up, the 100's relay in the backbox is buzzing and locking in. I also lost the ball in play lights (the one flashes on start up), and pressing the credit button again doesn't add a player, as the reset relay is energized again and keeps me at player one. Turning the coin unit let's me add players. I've checked the GO relay, reset relay, score motor stacks for a dozen times. I'm at a loss, help would sure be appreciated.

#2 4 years ago

Check all of the 100 point switches on the Playfield, you may have a stuck switch.

#3 4 years ago

have you checked 100 pt. playfield switches to see if any are stuck closed?

#4 4 years ago

Yes! That was the obvious solution I must've bumped one outlane switch while working. Thanks guys. Now the players get added too. But I still have the problem of the ball in play lights not working.. That would be it!

EDIT: Got it! It was a make or break switch on the GO relay. Darn these things are delicate..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 22.50
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capt-fantastic-100-s-relay-always-energized and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.