Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20210207_185019759_BURST002 (resized).jpg
image-8 (resized).jpg
riverboat_pf (resized).jpg
495FA205-8EB8-4A3E-8168-8BD10184E5E7 (resized).png

#1 8 months ago

Looking for the following pop bumper caps for a Williams 1964 River Boat.

495FA205-8EB8-4A3E-8168-8BD10184E5E7 (resized).png
#2 8 months ago

Probably all but center cap for center pop. http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm

#3 8 months ago

I believe River Boat should have the earlier style "daisy" caps.

riverboat_pf (resized).jpg

image-8 (resized).jpg

#4 8 months ago

AlexF
I believe you are right. Those are the caps I need. Thanks for the information.

#5 8 months ago

I DON'T KNOW IF PINBALL RESOURCE HAS THEM. YOU MIGHT POST A WANTED ON PINSIDE MARKET PLACE. AND KEEP AN EYE THERE AND ON EBAY.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Sorry, couldn't resist the caps needed.

#6 8 months ago

We bought a new set from PBR two years ago. I still have the originals, although the numbers are faded/worn. PM me if you are interested in them.

IMG_20210207_185019759_BURST002 (resized).jpg

-Paul

#7 8 months ago

I refurbed a Riverboat a number of years ago and PBR had the correct "daisy-style" bumper caps then.

In you want to keep the game authentically correct, you just need to pay attention to getting the dome top and the correct coloring of the lettering on the dome. PBR also carries a slant top daisy bumper cap and there may be options regarding color of the lettering.

Lee

1 week later
#8 8 months ago

Another vote for PBR....that's where I got mine for my RB. Steve was great to deal with...

#9 8 months ago

If your plastics are in not such good shape either, Marco sells a reproduction set for a $100.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside