Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 days ago by eb94114
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 months ago

Any other cape coders on here? Anyone know of any public places on the cape with good pins to play? Just started my collection. 2 games so far but I’m hooked.

#2 10 months ago

Interested to know too

#3 10 months ago

good luck finding pins on the cape there used to be lots, unfortunately they're few and far between now. I believe the bowling alley in orleans may have one and the rest stop on rt 6 in barnstable used to have one (in really poor shape). Hopefully you find some more.

#4 10 months ago

Land Ho Orleans

#5 10 months ago

Also, anyone know shops to get pins repaired on or near Cape Cod?

#6 10 months ago

Back in '18 when I was up last, that place on South Main Street in downtown Hyannis - where they had a kiddie carousel, some ride machines and such - I believe they had 3 pins in the building behind all that. One I recall was even a MM.

I remember that place well only because I was a regular at the miniature putt-putt just across the side street for decades (and the grandkids begged me to take them inside that store behind the carousel).

I seem to also recall one of the bowling alleys (maybe down Yarmouth way?) had a pin.

But yeah, good luck - I look for pins any time I go to The Cape and rarely do I find one.

#7 10 months ago
    Quoted from Brownie2984:

Also, anyone know shops to get pins repaired on or near Cape Cod?

Vector will probably travel down there. Allan is the best. He may not check Pinside all the time, PM me if you need his number.

#8 10 months ago

Beachcomber in Wellfleet Squire in Chatham

#9 10 months ago

I love Barnstable when I stayed there! Try joining a league or club if there is one around to get out and play after the virus.

#10 10 months ago

I saw an arcade on Main Street in Hyannis this past summer. I did not however go in. I’ll ask my buddy this week if he knows anything about it. Sorry but I don’t recall the name.

8 months later
    #11 47 days ago

Don't mean to necrobump this post, but I am wondering if anyone here knows someone with arcade game repair experience who might be willing to check out an issue for me.

I find got an arcade game grail (Spy Hunter cockpit) after many years of looking and more years of it getting repaired and fixed. All the boards were rebuilt, and it was working fine before it shipped. I have a feeling something shifted loose in transit because it is not playing sounds, not coining up, and sometimes the monitor seems to be wonky, this is per my family who is at the house where it was delivered. I won't be there for a while and am trying to find someone who could stop by and take a look to see if some connectors just need reseating. Happy to reimburse for your time and efforts. Please feel free to PM me or even recommend someone who could do this. Thanks.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside