Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

So, the plastic link PL00202 busted on my Right Flipper. The link is pressed fitted with a bushing with the flipper plunger and bolts to the clamp shaft. I found the plastic link on Pinball Australia, but couldn't find the entire assembly like they are usually sold as. How hard is it to press the little bushing into the roll pin? I don't suppose there is a DE/Sega/WMS equivalent for just this assembly (plunger and link). I know the WMS replacement scenario, but I'd prefer to keep the snappy Capcom flippers if at all possible.

Any sources for this link assembly, or should I just buy the plastic link, bushing and roll pin and assemble my own?

#3 8 years ago

Thanks Cody but I believe that's mislabeled. I saw that before but if you open up the description it's for the stage diverter, and it matches the part number on Marcos site for the diverter. The linkage is definitely different so dont know if it would work.

#4 8 years ago

Ah-So! You might still email them, describe the error on the page and see if they actually have what you need. It couldn't hoit.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from cody_chunn:

Ah-So! You might still email them, describe the error on the page and see if they actually have what you need. It couldn't hoit.

Or I might see this and put my pspa webmaster hat on and offer to check it out for him

it will take a couple days due to easter

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

Or I might see this and put my pspa webmaster hat on and offer to check it out for him
it will take a couple days due to easter

That would be great...I did send an email earlier via their contact page on the website. So hopefully an answer next week

#7 8 years ago

initial inspection suggests its got the same linkage as a flipper and someone could simply use the linkage and throw the extra bits in the parts box but I will confirm and get back to you

#8 8 years ago

Here you go,

Bought a few with my last Marco order and tested and confirmed working for my BBB,
Don't see why pinball Magic would be any different

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-22020

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Here you go,
Bought a few with my last Marco order and tested and confirmed working for my BBB,
Don't see why pinball Magic would be any different
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-22020

Perfect....the plastic link looks exactly like the PL00202 link that broke. The one on pinball Australia doesn't and that's what concerned me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
8,100 (OBO)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capcom-pinball-magic-flipper-link-source and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.