• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CFB7E46A-B8C0-41DE-ADDE-0EC64785E863 (resized).jpeg
200.gif
ledocdcapcom (resized).jpg

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 months ago

Interesting thanks for the info re: Breakshot.

Has anyone put an LED fluorescent tube in place of the regular fluorescent bulb on their Capcom backbox? Did it on an Ice Cold Beer recently and it looks great and cuts down on heat.

#52 4 months ago

Up to 41.

#53 4 months ago

Interested in one for Pinball Magic.

#54 4 months ago

I’ll buy one. Not because I need it, but because I can imagine Harold’s frustration.

#55 4 months ago

Sounds like we’re up to 40+. Problem may be that herg builds them and they sit on the shelf because only 15 or so of the 40+ really follow though in a ‘timely’ manner and cough up the $$. Maybe we can convince herg to pre-sell the boards and see how many actually pony up the money in advance.

#56 4 months ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Sounds like we’re up to 40+. Problem may be that herg builds them and they sit on the shelf because only 15 or so of the 40+ really follow though in a ‘timely’ manner and cough up the $$. Maybe we can convince herg to pre-sell the boards and see how many actually pony up the money in advance.

Sounds fair

#57 4 months ago

herg Not sure if it would help but I'd be glad to prepay you for this board as ToucanF16 mentioned.

#58 4 months ago

I think we'd need to prepay and not expect much/any support (beyond hardware defects). Maybe a good FAQ, and accept it at that.

I would accept that!

#59 4 months ago

No, I do not want people pre-paying for anything, since that would be a big liability on me. Please just accept that I understand there are some people who still want them, and I am weighing options.

Edit: ...and how would we differentiate between a hardware issue and other support without doing the work to find the root cause?

#60 3 months ago
Quoted from herg:

Edit: ...and how would we differentiate between a hardware issue and other support without doing the work to find the root cause?

Fair point. Anything that exceeded the FAQ, and a support group of pinside users come to the conclusion of hardware?

#61 3 months ago

Hi All
I would also like 1 please.

put me down on the potential list mack505, herg please consider.

Thanks

#62 3 months ago

Will this work in Flipper Football?

1 week later
#63 3 months ago

After 6yrs gone, she’s finally back.. really needs an
LEDOCD board, to make the inserts pop.

CFB7E46A-B8C0-41DE-ADDE-0EC64785E863 (resized).jpeg
#64 3 months ago

I’d be in for 1 too.

#65 3 months ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I would definitely pony up in advance when he's ready to make them

#66 3 months ago

I would be in for one for. sure and pay in advance no problem

#67 3 months ago

That’s around 50 units… how about it herg!?

2 weeks later
#68 71 days ago

UP for this thread ....

#69 70 days ago

I feel like Gary Stern reading the Tron VE thread.

#70 70 days ago

Sometimes a nice reminder seems to be helpfull.

But you are also welcome to pass the files and we look for a chinese manufacturer for the european customers .. there is a demand

#71 69 days ago

Pinball Magic is my favorite game. Again, would love to be able to put LEDs in this beauty.

1 week later
#72 59 days ago

Went to Zapcon yesterday. Owner of a PMagic had this board in and it looked great! He is looking for one for his Airborne, and I am still hoping for one for my PM . . . . . ..

#73 56 days ago

I’d be interested in one for a Pinball Magic. Sign me up!

#74 51 days ago

If herg decides not to make them. Then stumblor in UK has afterglow boards and May work on a Capcom compatible board

#75 50 days ago

i need one for pinball magic as well.

#76 50 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

If herg decides not to make them. Then stumblor in UK has afterglow boards and May work on a Capcom compatible board

I've got a theory that two AGs in tandem could do it. I have all the bits, adapters etc, just need to rig it up and send to someone to test.

#77 50 days ago

Welcome to come round and test it out on BBB stumblor

#78 50 days ago

Which would also give me a chance to ogle BBB, something I've always wanted to ogle!

(And do some work on this Pinpoint MM topper mod of course).

Thanks for that Dave. I'll wait for the boards to arrive in the next few weeks and see where we're at, one night after work might work well.

#79 49 days ago

I'll take one as a backup for my BBB.

#80 49 days ago
Quoted from jq-pinner77:

I would definitely pony up in advance when he's ready to make them

i would prepay as well

1 month later
#81 8 days ago

I could use one for Airborne...

#82 4 days ago

I'd take one for a pinball magic

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tampa , FL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Just 3D Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 56.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
7,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale
St Ignace, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!