3CCE1E5D-6D0C-40AC-A41E-134BAA3FCB23.gif
EB3AAF44-9D54-49D7-97E2-D3A5477D373A (resized).jpeg
1D778A70-1C9F-40DC-820A-8074DFD5A9D8 (resized).jpeg
4C95C47D-52CF-43EC-AC40-2829CC946380 (resized).jpeg
A1C57DA9-7DD5-4997-9688-67D584209F6F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #33 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Compy (6 years ago)

Post #162 New display prototype solution for DMD from TPF. Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#167 6 years ago

Got the impression from the stream that they hadn't spoken to Rick as yet. Doesn't seem that the game at TPF has any Capcom logos

#171 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

James and Rick are great friends no issues there

Great to hear, really want this game to happen.

I hope they release a run of LE's based on the original with say a mirrored backglass and a few other extras. Not a fan of the updated art for the LE, not Kingpin to me

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

From what I read, people who bought the translites will be contacted when they are ready to go into production for the games. That's correct?

If your translite number is 60 say and all the people with translite numbers before that take up their option to buy a game, then you will have the option to purchase the 60th game off the production line. If 5 people before you don't take up their option to buy a game, then you will be able to buy the 55th game made.

1 year later
#447 5 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

We will definitely be at MGC in a couple weeks, so make sure to stop by, play the game as much as you want and say hi!
-- Jimmy

Appreciate the updates to the project from you and Paul, especially for those like myself who are overseas and cannot attend shows.

Cannot wait until #88 gets called up.

3 weeks later
#469 5 years ago
Quoted from vegemite_nick:

Much as I would like some new flipper bits for Capcoms, I found that they perform just as well with crappy Stern mechs. Seems its the Capcom system running them rather than the mechanisms that give them that Capcom feel.

Great to hear Nick. If performance is no different, then wouldn't bother me not having Capcom flipper parts. Would mean production would be quicker and production costs less.

3 years later
#1141 1 year ago

+1 to what Nick said. For $149 I got a signed Kingpin Translite by Mark & Stan - bargain imo!. The below is from a question and answer on the game (from a while ago, when the original project was announced)

WIP: Will you be taking pre-order money to fund the build?

CM: Our team doesn’t believe in using other peoples money to fund the development of the games, so we will continue to get these games ready for production with our own money. Of course, much of the stuff we sell via our web storefront and at shows helps us fund these projects, so if anyone would like to support these projects, that is the best way to do so.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capcom-kingpin-is-being-builtinfo-here?tu=tonyoz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.