pasted_imageKP20 (resized).png
DBC21B7F-7A3F-434F-8692-53A245D0791B (resized).jpeg
3CCE1E5D-6D0C-40AC-A41E-134BAA3FCB23.gif
EB3AAF44-9D54-49D7-97E2-D3A5477D373A (resized).jpeg
1D778A70-1C9F-40DC-820A-8074DFD5A9D8 (resized).jpeg
4C95C47D-52CF-43EC-AC40-2829CC946380 (resized).jpeg
A1C57DA9-7DD5-4997-9688-67D584209F6F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,237 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 25.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You got a better company to build them ?
Speak now or forever hold your peace.
LTG : )

yes... I would hope CGC like you first guessed.

I have been very impressed with their quality and improvements over the last 3 games. Would be great to see them make KingPin.

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

god PLEASE no!!!!

Why not American Pinball? Is their manufacturing flawed?

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

Because Whysnow knows everything.

#354 5 years ago

Ltg made two guesses. Cgc or ap

Given the two, i would prefer cgc and anyone saying different is full of shit.

Expereience, price decreases, and now proven quality increase with each of three titles sold in the thousands... nothing against ap, just that cgc would be a clear preference.

#355 5 years ago

No. And the move to the new building includes three assembly lines. Two for them. And one for projects just like this.

#356 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. And the move to the new building includes three assembly lines. Two for them. And one for projects just like this.

American Pinball for the win. I am looking forward to seeing Kingpin being shipped.

#357 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

American Pinball for the win. I am looking forward to seeing Kingpin being shipped.

Is it confirmed that AP is now making Kingpin?

#358 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is it confirmed that AP is now making Kingpin?

No.

AP/CGC/Stern/ nothing confirmed.

All we know is Paul posted he is going to Chicago in his King Pin being built thread.

Heck he could even be going to Pinball Life to order pinball parts to start production at their own building.

He could bear really late or early for Pinball Expo.

#359 5 years ago

Just seems like the perfect fit, especially with both companies using the same board set.

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.
AP/CGC/Stern/ nothing confirmed.
All we know is Paul posted he is going to Chicago in his King Pin being built thread.
Heck he could even be going to Pinball Life to order pinball parts to start production at their own building.
He could bear really late or early for Pinball Expo.

Technically I'm going to Chicago so I can eat a hot dog with Ketchup on it and see what happens.

Paul

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Technically I'm going to Chicago so I can eat a hot dog with Ketchup on it and see what happens.
Paul

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#362 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Either soul satisfying. Or a rush to get out, one way or ta other.

Good luck. I hope the former for you.

#363 5 years ago

hotdog.gifhotdog.gif

Quoted from pkiefert:Technically I'm going to Chicago so I can eat a hot dog with Ketchup on it and see what happens.
Paul

BS...Nobody puts Ketchup on a hot dog. More info of Chicago please.

#364 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Paul

I pre-ordered, but now I'm reconsidering... KETCHUP? Shirley you're joking.

#365 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Oh, and we will be in Chicago next week. Can't imagine why...
Paul

pkiefert
How was Chicago?

#367 5 years ago

Maybe they are at cgc

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Maybe they are at cgc

Maybe they are on a hot dog pilgrimage. To taste every hot dog the city has to offer.

#369 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Maybe they are on a hot dog pilgrimage. To taste every hot dog the city has to offer.

Certainly a worthy expedition if there ever was one.

#370 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Well I was just in Wisconsin testing out Bratwurst so that’s a plausible explanation.

Paul

#371 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Still in Chicago.

Awesome! Hope your having a blast in Chicago before the holidays.
6556C2B4-F0DD-4A39-B5B6-E89F656BA455.gif6556C2B4-F0DD-4A39-B5B6-E89F656BA455.gif

#372 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Well I was just in Wisconsin testing out Bratwurst so that’s a plausible explanation.
Paul

Paul...your making us do a lot of hot dog “deductive reasoning.”

#373 5 years ago

I’m hoping we get a nice Xmas update on kingpin

#374 5 years ago

The clues are telling me that Kingpin will be manufactured at a bratwurst factory in Wisconsin.

#375 5 years ago

@pkiefert, will there only be 250 games built, based on the number of translites sold or there will be more beyond that?

#376 5 years ago

pkiefert, will there only be 250 games built, based on the number of translites sold or there will be more beyond that?

They get first bite, unless something's changed.

Highly doubt they'd have undertaken the project if they thought they'd only sell 250.

#377 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

They get first bite, unless something's changed.

I am aware.

Quoted from rubberducks:

Highly doubt they'd have undertaken the project if they thought they'd only sell 250.

I already have this same opinion, which is why I wanted to hear something from an actual representative.

#378 5 years ago

pkiefert, will there only be 250 games built, based on the number of translites sold or there will be more beyond that?

We will build to whatever demand there is for the game. We created the Limited Edition translites with a limit of 250 just to have a better gauge of the actual demand for the game and to give people something of value in return.

Odds are the games will be built in batches of 250 at a time. So having one of the translites will get you a game sooner as we will deliver a game to those that want one on the translite list before any are sold to the general public.

Paul

#379 5 years ago

Excellent. I am looking forward to seeing these roll off the assembly line so I can play one to see if it is for me.

#380 5 years ago

I hope a couple of them will make it to TPF again this year. I missed out last year.

#381 5 years ago

Excellent. I am looking forward to seeing these roll off the assembly line so I can play one to see if it is for me.

I played the Proto at the Free Play Florida show last month. It was *A W E S O M E* and played great! Can't wait to see the final game.

#382 5 years ago

I hope a couple of them will make it to TPF again this year. I missed out last year.

We will be at TPF again this year, so you will have a chance to play at least one.

Paul

#383 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Paul

Where's the best place for hotdogs? Illinois or Wisconsin?

#384 5 years ago

BS...Nobody puts Ketchup on a hot dog.

No one over 12 years old, anyway.

#385 5 years ago

Where's the best place for hotdogs? Illinois or Wisconsin?

You've never heard of a Milwaukee dog? Obviously Wisconsin

#386 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

We will be at TPF again this year, so you will have a chance to play at least one.
Paul

Awesome. #227 here. I'll be at TPF too (first time) -- looking forward to playing it again!

TJ

#387 5 years ago

Ordered the translite, I gotta be close to the last of em.

#388 5 years ago

Really looking forward to Kingpin rolling off a production line.
Gotta say it was definitely my favorite shooting game at Expo this year.
Combo-ing the ramps and shots together was very cool.

#389 5 years ago

Best Capcom game no doubt

#390 5 years ago

#24 here.. I am saving my $$ up for this game.

#391 5 years ago

I just hope they can pull it off for a not too crazy price.

1 week later
#392 5 years ago

#232 a few left!

#393 5 years ago

What happened to all the updates on this thing is it still happening? We haven’t had an update in a long time #116 here

#394 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

We haven’t had an update in a long time

10 Days ago on this thread. Not that long ago. And now the holidays. Awhile after the first of the year they'll post some news when there is some. They are likely making up parts list on what is needed and checking into companies to build, if they don't themselves.

We'll get news when there is some and more than is out there now.

#395 5 years ago

Hopefully they struck a deal !!

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

10 Days ago on this thread. Not that long ago. And now the holidays. Awhile after the first of the year they'll post some news when there is some. They are likely making up parts list on what is needed and checking into companies to build, if they don't themselves.
We'll get news when there is some and more than is out there now.

Yeah just wondering who will build and the cost Lloyd did you get on the list?

#397 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Lloyd did you get on the list?

No.

#398 5 years ago

Sorry guys, the holidays are a bit crazy for James and I as he traditionally goes to Ghana around Thanksgiving (he did some really cool stuff this trip and built a computer lab for a school in Ghana) and I generally have a family trip in December and this year that was compounded by my brother getting married too. I just got back last night myself from our trip out of the country, so I wasn't online for 12 days.

As I mentioned earlier we fit in a trip to Chicago between James trip and my trip, and that trip was related to Kingpin.

We are just trying to make sure we are dotting every I and crossing every T along the way. We should have an update going out in early January.

Paul

#399 5 years ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Sorry guys, the holidays are a bit crazy for James and I as he traditionally goes to Ghana around Thanksgiving (he did some really cool stuff this trip and built a computer lab for a school in Ghana) and I generally have a family trip in December and this year that was compounded by my brother getting married too. I just got back last night myself from our trip out of the country, so I wasn't online for 12 days.
As I mentioned earlier we fit in a trip to Chicago between James trip and my trip, and that trip was related to Kingpin.
We are just trying to make sure we are dotting every I and crossing every T along the way. We should have an update going out in early January.
Paul

ABCE2297-2146-48A6-9ACB-D30B9CDD86B4 (resized).jpegABCE2297-2146-48A6-9ACB-D30B9CDD86B4 (resized).jpeg
#400 5 years ago

Great news, can’t wait for the update.

I was in line for the Gene Cunningham kingpin a little over 10 years back. People that bought the BBB were able to sign up. Anyway, I have been going through my old files and found the original Gene sign up sheet for kingpin. Haha, just some history here. As we know, this game never got built back then. I have a spot picked out in my game room for the new version.

I am number 158 and no chance I will back out on this pin.

03A7244E-2255-4E42-A883-0FC229BF1A85 (resized).jpeg03A7244E-2255-4E42-A883-0FC229BF1A85 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,237 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capcom-kingpin-is-being-builtinfo-here/page/8?hl=loveneverdiesguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.