• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EE2CF29B-798D-4FBB-AF96-795005C67857.jpeg
3D493998-AE19-48A0-AC65-88D564915109.jpeg
F855770F-8EDE-47AB-997A-9FD5556472B0.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tommy-dog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

$1400 is a good price in todays market. I would go for it. It is up to a 6 player game. It was a great game to have when hosting parties. It does have bad language but there is a family mode to tone it down. I use to own one. I would not mine having it again. Years ago, maybe 10-12 years ago, I had a hard time selling it for $800 and I ended up parting it out. I got like $400 for the display by itself and $600 for the Capcom boardset. That high-resolution display is only used in this game.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

It's fun to have in a larger collection you have to think of it as more of an arcade game than pure pinball. I enjoyed owning one and it was always a popular game at parties.

Totally agree. I NEVER played it by myself when I had one in the gameroom but it was great when I hosted parties. It is fine in a large collection so if you have 20+ games AND the space, go for it. I would make sure the large DMD display is working good with no lines out. It is kind of like Hyperball, Joust pinball, air hockey, and foosball tables where is it is cool to have during parties but not so much anytime else.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tommy-dog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/capcom-flipper-football-price-check?tu=Tommy-dog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.