Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1022111137.jpg
    1022111147.jpg
    0501110954.jpg
    sliceofheaven.jpg
    DSC01907.jpg
    P1000974.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

i thought i'd just post this thread;
    apparently some pinsiders became annoyed/disgusted/frustrated/irritated...etc. with a comment i had the other day. i love pinball, we all love pinball, lets play pinball!!!!!! this is a site that has users ALL OVER THE WORLD, and be it as it may..some of us may be RADICALLY different. especially regarding opinions, tastes, religions, race, knowledge, whatever. so here's a 'cheery' pic to break the ice; just remember, we were all the same at this age. lets revert a little?

P1000974.JPGP1000974.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Amen Brutha!

#3 12 years ago

Great picture. I love watching the kids play pinball. I agree with you 100%, lets play ball!!

#4 12 years ago

I love watching the kids play pinball.

+1

DSC01907.jpgDSC01907.jpg

#5 12 years ago

Great lineup SunKing!

#6 12 years ago

Totally agree...start em young...and we do all seem to forget we were once young and totally oblivious to the world at large...

sliceofheaven.jpgsliceofheaven.jpg

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from super8man:

Totally agree...start em young

+1

#8 12 years ago

Sunking seeing your son playing that classic line up brought a tear to my eye. Love it!

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

apparently some pinsiders became annoyed/disgusted/frustrated/irritated...etc. with a comment i had the other day

I missed it. What did you say? Tell me or I'll be -

annoyed/disgusted/frustrated/irritated...etc.

Who me?

#10 12 years ago

bringing them up right. my littles.

0501110954.jpg0501110954.jpg

#11 12 years ago

sorry,here are the correct pics.

1022111147.jpg1022111147.jpg 1022111137.jpg1022111137.jpg

#12 12 years ago

I also missed it, whatever comment it was, and I'm too lazy to try and find it too.

It's ALL about the round silverball.

Ever wonder WHY we all are so crazy insane over this game called pinball?

#13 12 years ago

WWF, my boys love mine

#14 12 years ago

My 6 year old had a friend over today who didn't even know what pinball was. My child looked at him as if he were from mars, and then schooled him at some Space Shuttle and Mystic.

#15 12 years ago

My sisters kids love playing my pins amazes me how fast they figure out what to shoot for to gain the most points -more fun to compete

#16 12 years ago

there's really nothing more amazing that watching a 'youngling' get lost into the greatness that is pinball. you could be having the worst day of your life, then watch a kid get into a machine and just laugh, and forget why we stress all the small stuff in life. ya know?

#17 12 years ago

you could be having the worst day of your life, then watch a kid get into a machine and just laugh, and forget why we stress all the small stuff in life. ya know?

I agree with that one

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Great lineup SunKing!

Quoted from shock_me:

SunKing seeing your son playing that classic line up brought a tear to my eye. Love it!

Thanks guys!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-we-all-just-play-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.