8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-11-04_19.57.29.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I just added a game score for HS2 here: https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/getaway-high-speed-ii/scores
    I uploaded an evidence picture. I could see it upload successfully, and I could see it in the little thumbnail, but once I clicked the "Add Score" button my score was submitted without the picture. I tried this twice. Can anyone else confirm that they are not able to submit pictures with scores?

This was for my 1,314,491,750 on HS2. Yay!!!
    I'll try to upload the picture here to see if it's a site wide problem.

2015-11-04_19.57.29.jpg2015-11-04_19.57.29.jpg

#2 8 years ago
    Quoted from steve1515:

I just added a game score for HS2 here: https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/getaway-high-speed-ii/scores
    I uploaded an evidence picture. I could see it upload successfully, and I could see it in the little thumbnail, but once I clicked the "Add Score" button my score was submitted without the picture. I tried this twice. Can anyone else confirm that they are not able to submit pictures with scores?
    This was for my 1,314,491,750 on HS2. Yay!!!
    I'll try to upload the picture here to see if it's a site wide problem.

2015-11-04_19.57.29.jpg

I can confirm same issue. Tried to add image for my ST score, same outcome ... no pic

#3 8 years ago

Bumping as I'm getting the same issue. When you click the retry button it just says "Retry failed - you have reached your file limit."

#4 8 years ago

I had the same problem yesterday and today when attempting to upload the picture of my score. It will allow the picture to upload, but when you click "Add High Score" only the text data appears - no picture.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

I had the same problem yesterday and today when attempting to upload the picture of my score. It will allow the picture to upload, but when you click "Add High Score" only the text data appears - no picture.

Same, has nobody else noticed this yet? It's affecting the Pindigo app as well. I'm guessing most people just put them in and then don't really double check to make sure? Still happening by the way...

#6 8 years ago

Seems like it is noticed. Seems like we're waiting for Robin..

(Nobody else can make code changes or fix server problems.)

#7 8 years ago

Thanks for reporting, I'll look into it asap!

#8 8 years ago

FYI, this is still very high on my to do list, but it will have to wait until monday - sorry for the inconvenience!

#9 8 years ago

The issue has been fixed, you can now attach your photo evidence again.

Quoted from Archytas:

Same, has nobody else noticed this yet? It's affecting the Pindigo app as well. I'm guessing most people just put them in and then don't really double check to make sure? Still happening by the way...

This should not affect Pindigo, the bug was on Pinside client side code, not in the API.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-upload-evidence-picture-to-game-score and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.