(Topic ID: 125352)

Can't seem to change my rating weightings...

By mystman12

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by GibGirl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystman12.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

So, I recently rated and reviewed Super Mario Bros. after I played one at a friends house, and then I discovered I can customize how all the points are distributed. So I tried rearranging all the points to my liking, but when I finished I couldn't figure out how to save my changes... It says when I'm finished to click on the preview button, which I do, and the updated score comes up, but after that, like I said, I'm clueless as how to actually save my changes. It seems like there's a button missing or something... Is it a bug? (Didn't make this a bug thread because I'm not sure if it's actually a bug or not) Or am I just missing something? Thanks for any help!

(Oh, and one more thing, I noticed a bunch of typos on that page. Near the top it says "eimportant" instead of "important", underneath the sliders you'll find the word "distibuted" instead of "distributed", and underneath the "YOUR CURRENT RATINGS" there is this sentence, "This page shows all all these ratings, and forms your personal top 1." where "all" is printed twice in a row.)

#4 8 years ago

Okay, thanks for the reply! Glad to know it'll be fixed soon!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystman12.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-seem-to-change-my-rating-weightings?tu=mystman12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.