Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jfesler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I've been trying to post a few pictures on here for the last week or so and it keeps telling me that there is a server error and that the upload was failed I am posting using my iPhone posts work fine but pics won't upload

#2 8 years ago

I had trouble intermittently yesterday with this.

#3 8 years ago

I haven't been able to post in a week and a half. I have tons of good pics from southern fried and a awesome JM i picked up there that I'm dying to share

#4 8 years ago

I'm truly sorry, I'm working hard on a solution to this problem. Stay tuned.

#5 8 years ago

I can post pictures but in the past I would select a picture and it would load and when I posted the picture would post automaticly but now I have to manually select and insert each picture then they will post.

#6 8 years ago

I'm currently beta testing a new uploader component which I implemented (on the beta site) today. I hope to launch it tomorrow, but not sure yet as I still need to do some more testing.

#7 8 years ago

I don't know if this helps, but now I get a new message when trying to post a pic it says:

" destination directory can't be made writeable. can't carry on a process "

#8 8 years ago

Still can't post.

#9 8 years ago

It's funny that some people can and some can't. I can with no problems.

#10 8 years ago

"Destination library can't be made writeable. Can't carry on a process"

This AM yet. URRRGH

#11 8 years ago

Maybe all my NSFW picts have me on double secret probation.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

"Destination library can't be made writeable. Can't carry on a process"
    This AM yet. URRRGH

Same message for me as of yesterday. Previously it said invalid ID. About 2 weeks now regardless of Safari or Chrome and different computers.
    J

#14 8 years ago

Not sure if it's related, but haven't been able to upload an avatar pic for a few days now. For a while it wouldn't let me upload, as of yesterday there is no upload button to try. I can upload a picture within a thread, though.

#15 8 years ago

Same problem as HSD.

#16 8 years ago

This should be fixed based.

Marking various image upload failures as fixed. IF not fixed, please open a new thread, with exact details. What URL you're visiting, with what browser, browser version, OS.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-post-pictures-to-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.