Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Boiler415
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wtb bug 50pct.gif
    #1 8 years ago

I'm trying to make a WTB ad through the marketplace. When I complete the post I get a popup that says "Hey, an error occurred!" I can't place the ad and it seems to be fully filled out. I've tried it with and without adblock enabled.

#2 8 years ago

same here.

#3 8 years ago

Confirmed. "sales" works, but "WTB" for a machine fails.

wtb bug 50pct.gifwtb bug 50pct.gif
    #4 8 years ago

Same issue here, I wonder if it has something to do with the shipping section not changing when you switch ad types.

#5 8 years ago

I had the same issue. For Sale works, but not WTB

#6 8 years ago

Me too, can't place a WTB parts ad. So here it is!

WTB Whirlwind PF. As usual, I missed the boat when these were reproduced a couple of years ago. I've checked all the regular sources. I know someone has these rat-holed somewhere. Name your price and let's deal! If you don't have a repo, a NOS or repairable playfield will suit the bill too.

#7 8 years ago

Mine is not working also. Fiqured i would hrow mine out there aswell. Looking for a Taxi playfield. Want it to be a Lola with no pop bumper damage. There has to been some out there due to CPR releasing the Marilyn some years ago. Would like it to be nice as possible. Let me know what you have to offer so i can get my project started.

#8 8 years ago

still doesn't work.

i am looking for a whirlwind in the midwest.

#9 8 years ago

Noting changes in behavior with the beta site (which means Robin has some attention on it). Will report beta errors in the beta forum.

#10 8 years ago

I'm working on this now! Stay tuned for a fix.

#11 8 years ago

Okay this will be fixed when I roll out the 3.1 update tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#12 8 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix!

#13 8 years ago

Boiler415: If things look good to you now please mark this thread as "resolved". Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-place-a-market-listing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.