Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 1 year ago

"Wishlist" = I wish I own it. Once you own it, there's no more wishing. No bug here.

#3 1 year ago

That’s an odd request.

Only thing I wish was that when games are purchased, it would tell me what my previous wishlist date was. I record them manually to keep track of how long it took to acquire!

#5 1 year ago

Is it an LE/pro situation?

#6 1 year ago

File this thread in the retarded folder

#7 1 year ago

Are you wanting to leave it in your wishlist so you can get alerts from Marketplace? Might just have to take it off your current collection and leave it on wishlist..... is it really that big of a deal?

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Is Team America busy tonight?

#9 1 year ago

Now I am confused, I just added a game from that is in my collection to my wishlist and looks like you can do it.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from aaron6920:

Now I am confused, I just added a game from that is in my collection to my wishlist and looks like you can do it.

THen this should be in the bug section.

#11 1 year ago

Worked for me too. I was allowed to add a game to my wishlist that was already in my collection.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep!

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, it should be.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from aaron6920:

Are you wanting to leave it in your wishlist so you can get alerts from Marketplace? Might just have to take it off your current collection and leave it on wishlist..... is it really that big of a deal?

Quoted from metallik:

"Wishlist" = I wish I own it. Once you own it, there's no more wishing. No bug here.

Quoted from gandamack:

Why would you have a pin you already own on your wishlist? Because you may buy a duplicate because you have pins in more than one location.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from aaron6920:

All games listed in my collection show as “on my wishlist” but don’t actually appear in my wishlist and I do not get market notifications for them.

Try adding a game to your wishlist and then moving it to your collection from your wishlist and see if the bug is recreated

#15 1 year ago

Maybe Robin can just make "give me market notifications" into it's own per-game option instead of tying it to a wishlist?

#16 1 year ago

I never once received any market notifications for any of my wishlist games.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from sparky672:

You have to enable that feature under your setting... market watch emails

#19 1 year ago

I could see putting a game I already had on my wish list if I wanted to try and find a nicer one, or maybe cause I liked it so much wanted two of them!
    I have known people that had a couple of the same titles just for that reason.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from sparky672:

You have to be Pinside+ donate $35 a year and get the red heart to get notifications for marketplace and wishlist I believe.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from aaron6920:

You have to be Pinside+ donate $35 a year and get the red heart to get notifications for marketplace and wishlist I believe.

I may be wrong but I believe red heart is only required for instant notifications.

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from The_Pump_House:

I may be wrong but I believe red heart is only required for instant notifications.

Yeah you are right, looks like without the red heart you can only get weekly or bi-weekly market instead of instant and/or daily with the heart.

#23 1 year ago

I figured out that I can add a pin to my wishlist from the search box on my collection page while I can’t add one from a machines page if it was already owned.

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from sparky672:

That's weird. I ran some tests with your account/wishlist to make sure all things are working. You should have, for example, received a notification about a Haunted House on Feb 6th.

Are you sure your email address is set correctly? Also make sure messages coming from [email protected] aren't blocked by your spam filter.

Quoted from aaron6920:

Nope, that is only required for ASAP Marketwatch emails (instant notification email when a wishlist game gets posted).

I figured out that I can add a pin to my wishlist from the search box on my collection page while I can’t add one from a machines page if it was already owned.

Thanks for reporting, I'll look into this.

#25 1 year ago

Correct, this is the only way at the moment.

Same thing for owning 2 or more pins of the same title. The only way to add the second is from your collection, search title, add title.

Otherwise the option will NOT be available.

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from robin:

That's weird. I ran some tests with your account/wishlist to make sure all things are working. You should have, for example, received a notification about a Haunted House on Feb 6th.
    Are you sure your email address is set correctly? Also make sure messages coming from [email protected] aren't blocked by your spam filter.

I am not yet a paid Pinside+ member, and apparently I had my twice weekly email option off. When I turned that on, I received a notification. It's all good. Thank you!

#27 1 year ago

I made some changes and adding a game to your wishlist is now possible again from the archive pages, even if you already own that title.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-have-a-pin-on-my-wishlist-that-i-own and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.