6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mk1Mod0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Tired of playing the same games. Corpus needs a pinball or at least S.A. no cheap machines ever around. Anyone selling

1 week later
    #2 6 years ago

Im just moving to the Corpus area and man you were right it looks like its century 16 or nothing around here, like you im looking for somewhere to play. I will have my 78 Williams Contact down here before long when the wifeand kids name out down, Do you know if another place to play?

#3 6 years ago

My off year for showing so all of my machines are currently broken down. (EBD, Space Invaders, the acrylic pin and the acrylic bingo which is being built this year.) I get my fixes twice a year - Houston in the fall and Dallas in the spring. Sales down here are rare to non-existent. In ten years I have bought two machines here and two in San Antonio. It sucks but what are you going to do?

Shawn

3 months later
    #4 6 years ago

There's a place in Robstown called Mg's pizza that has Attack from Mars, x files and sharkeys shootout. Its only a 15 to 20 min drive from corpus... Hard knocks has the walking dead pro. And pockets has sharkeys shootout. I have a T3 at my house if u guys ever wanna play Jermlol TiltingT

#5 6 years ago

I hear there was a F-14 on CL yesterday. Who got it?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-get-enough-in-corpus-christi-need-more-pinball-ball-south-texa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.