Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chicoman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from PokerJake:

I sold a couple machines and looking to replace them. I can only select 2 from this list, space is the limiting factor. If one is new then has to be with an older cheaper game (8k-9k limit):
    AFMr Classic (New)
    Ghostbusters Pro (New, Wifes pick)
    Road Show
    No Good Gofers (owned it previously, miss it)
    Monopoly (Wifes pick, we love the theme)
    RBION
    Star Wars Pro (New)
    Sopranos
    I'm leaning towards AFMr and Road Show, but if I keep my wife involved it'll mean more games down the road.

If it was me I'd definately get an AFM....but go Premium for the $800 more. You will regret it if you don't. Then I'd probably opt for Ghostbusters or Star Wars...just depends on your preference. Ripley's is also right in the mix...but I enjoy the themes of Ghostbusters & Star Wars more.

AFMr Classic (New) - If you can swing it for $800 more buy the Premium model with the oversized Color DMD. It's a MUST HAVE!
    Ghostbusters Pro (New, Wifes pick) - Fun pinball machine...don't know why so many people hate it but it's a really fun machine IMO.
    Road Show - Not a fan of this machine...just does nothing for me
    No Good Gofers (owned it previously, miss it) - Fun Classic Williams Pinball Machine
    Monopoly (Wifes pick, we love the theme) - Have it....it's ok....not a good pinball machine.....from Stern's dark days!
    RBION - Bought this about three years ago...hated it when I first got it. Now three years later...LOVE IT! Hardest Pinball Machine I've ever played. Deep ruleset. Game keeps me coming back for me....it's not easy.
    Star Wars Pro (New) - Played this at Pintastic in July....liked it alot...love the theme....if your a Star Wars fan you really will enjoy this...just not one I'd buy.
    Sopranos - Hate the theme...not a fan!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chicoman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-decide?tu=Chicoman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.