(Topic ID: 288427)

cant decide new abba ce vs menudo ce

By Jamesays

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“cant decide new abba ce vs menudo ce”

• abba ce 13 votes
      50%
    • menudo ce 2 votes
      8%
    • if these are the last games available i start playing uno 11 votes
      42%

(26 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9E4D3F19-17C8-4423-97C1-8935E7D5C916 (resized).jpeg
    agnetha01.jpg
    no soup for you.gif
    abba-zaba (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

BPC is offering both an Abba and menudo pins in a ce i can only afford 1 .these will go fast get in before they are gone

#2 3 years ago

What the machines are available and you don't have a poll? How can I answer such a profound musical conundrum without a POLL!!!!

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

What the machines are available and you don't have a poll? How can I answer such a profound musical conundrum without a POLL!!!!

done

#4 3 years ago

Check post Edit

#5 3 years ago

There’s really no comparison. ABBA was crafted by some of the best songwriters and producers in the business and menudo was just disposable pop garbage. Don’t see why you’d compare them.

I can see if not someone’s cup of tea but objectively ABBA is some of the best pop music ever produced. Not deserving of inclusion in a joke thread in my opinion!!

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

ABBA was crafted by some of the best songwriters and producers in the business and menudo was just disposable pop garbage.
    I can see if not someone’s cup of tea but objectively ABBA is some of the best pop music ever produced. Not deserving of inclusion in a joke thread in my opinion!!

Replace Abba with Milli Vanilli, Right?!

#7 3 years ago
    abba-zaba (resized).jpgabba-zaba (resized).jpg
    #8 3 years ago

menudo?

no soup for you.gifno soup for you.gif
    #9 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There’s really no comparison. ABBA was crafted by some of the best songwriters and producers in the business and menudo was just disposable pop garbage. Don’t see why you’d compare them.

all true,not trying to offend anyones taste in music they were very successful,Mama Mia

#10 3 years ago

excellent candy .

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

i would rather listen to Abba but obviously both would make a poor choice for pins.just keeping it light these days

#12 3 years ago

I can’t name a single Menudo song, but ABBA has a long list of monster hits.

Also, Menudo never won the Eurovision Song Contest.

#13 3 years ago
    agnetha01.jpgagnetha01.jpg
    #14 3 years ago

Menudo will be incorporated into the upcoming hit #FoodTruck.

9E4D3F19-17C8-4423-97C1-8935E7D5C916 (resized).jpeg9E4D3F19-17C8-4423-97C1-8935E7D5C916 (resized).jpeg
    #15 3 years ago

Fun Fact: Glen Matlock stole the baseline from Abba's SOS as the basis for the Sex Pistols song "Pretty Vacant!"

Both are killer songs!

#16 3 years ago

theres the translite for sure

#17 3 years ago

Take a chance on Abba

3 years later
    #18 3 days ago

I would Pass on both and get Alien Ripely

#19 3 days ago
    Quoted from Jamesays:

BPC is offering both an Abba and menudo pins in a ce i can only afford 1 .these will go fast get in before they are gone

3years ago? WTH man

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-decide-new-abba-ce-vs-menudo-ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.