IMG_6058.JPG
Wednesday-Halloween.gif
DSC09590.JPG
134997-i.jpg
waiting.gif
patientbear.gif
IMG_6054.JPG
IMG_6055.JPG
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from heckheck:

Medusa would probably be the next to last classic Bally out owing to the fact that I've spent upwards of 800 hours redrawing the playfield for CPR (last out would be Flash Gordon, my first labor of love at probably 1000 hours). I'm just finishing up Medusa and it will be sweeeeeeet. New life for a great game!
-Jim

That's great news can't wait to get that pf I love the job you did on Flash Gordon.

#52 10 years ago

I have Medusa, Centaur, Fathom, Paragon, six classic Sterns, Firepower and my new favorite classic: Mystic. Why does nobody mention it among the best of its era?

#53 10 years ago

I'm tempted to give you a thumbs down on account of me being jealous.

Is Mystic that good a player? Never had the chance to play it...

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I have Medusa, Centaur, Fathom, Paragon, six classic Sterns, Firepower and my new favorite classic: Mystic. Why does nobody mention it among the best of its era?

Mystic is a good looking pin. I think it was TNT's Todd Tuckey that posted a vid on YouTube. It really had my interest. Definitely worth considering..

#55 10 years ago

Mystic is one of the few games at Stu's that I didn't get to play. Doesn't look like theres much to it, but I do remember Stu telling me its got a really different rule set to it.

#56 10 years ago

It has really creepy background music and a great ruleset that I'm just starting to figure out.

#57 10 years ago

Happy Halloween!

Wednesday-Halloween.gifWednesday-Halloween.gif

#58 10 years ago

Centaur, Medusa, Catacomb or Fathom !??

You have taste.
Fortunately we are living far away as we would be competing for the same pins ! Well, a friend of mine got Centaur Medusa and Fathom, so I guess Catacomb would be my priority.

#59 10 years ago

I wish Catacomb to anyone who like the early 80's pins.
I like mine very much, great challenging rules !

IMG_6058.JPGIMG_6058.JPG
#60 10 years ago

That Spectrum in the marketplace is tempting me. Good price.

#61 10 years ago

I have a Catacomb coming in the next few weeks.
I don't plan to hold it forever so, if you're patient, I could make sure it finds it's way to you,

I'll know more once it arrives. As far as I know, the only issue is that is has a translite instead f the real backglass... but John Greatwich sells repros.

#62 10 years ago

Sounds like a plan Adrian.
I'd be more than happy to taker it off you hands when you're done.
Thank you.

#63 10 years ago

How does that Catacomb play? The art is fan flippin' tastic!

#64 10 years ago

Sunday bumpin

#65 10 years ago

Hey Schwarz, I think I found a Medusa and the guy said he has 2 of them. I'm going to check them out today he's in Hamilton, Ont. If he does I'll let u know. ZOD

2 months later
#66 10 years ago

medusa!!! I just rebuild some parts on the one I recently got, the playfield is wore though where can I get a kit to re do the playfield I know I can get one for the outside.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cant-afford-mmr-sell-me-your-catacomb-or-medusa/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.