Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#545 7 years ago

That is really disgusting

1 week later
    #648 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

To be honest I don't think the fed will get involved.
    IMO it's all talk. Just like Obama closing Guantanamo.
    Sometimes ya just gotta put on a tie & tell old conservative people shit they want to hear.

I have to laugh at this. I and many people I know are conservative and we think it is ridiculous for pot to be illegal. It puts people in jail for a stupid reason and it allows cartels and drug runners to run criminal empires and make fortunes. Make it legal and free up our prisons and allow Americans to make money off of it and the states to raise tax money off of it so they might leave me the fuck alone when they need more money for something stupid. I see weed as FAR less destructive and dangerous than alcohol which destroys many, many lives and families. My Father died from Budweiser poisoning. Many of our filthy rich families in America made their fortunes bootlegging alcohol. As I have said before, I am not a conservative that thinks the Dems are all wrong and the Republicans are all right. I despise and distrust the government at all levels. Most are pawns of big business and are corrupt as hell.

7 months later
    #1073 6 years ago

Well ok then. A friend of mine introduced me to a vape pen with a 70 30 hybrid oil. I think it's tangie somethin. I jut hit it a few time and get a great buzz with no smell and no one has any idea. This works best for me as I can't roll for shit and I don't have the opportunity or desire to use it enough to buy bud. It wil dry out and go bad.

2 weeks later
    #1106 6 years ago

So, I haven’t had that much experience with anything other than plain compressed dirty dried out swag from Mexico. Only a few time have I gotten hold of some nice sticky nugs that stuck to you fingers. Can you actually tell the difference between indica and sativa and the different varieties of either? I repoed a car last week from a guy and there was a jar with 5 of the sweetest smelling stickiest buds I have ever seen. I havnt had the chance to test it out yet and since I don’t know where it comes from I don’t know if I will but it smells awesome. I did find some seeds and I’m thinking about putting them in a pot and seeing what pops up.

2 months later
    #1184 6 years ago

What is Rockin Space Mountain? Did they rename Aerosmith's Rockin Roller Coaster?

#1186 6 years ago

So, does anyone have any idea what the future of legal recreational or even medical MJ with this new threat by the feds to clamp down on it.

2 weeks later
    #1196 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

It took a little longer than 15 years for Ca. to go from one to the other. Almost happened three elections ago. Two elections ago they got stoned and missed it altogether.

So will MJ be legal in New California when the people with sense succeed.

2 weeks later
    #1218 6 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

I'm heading to Allentown again this year. I was diagnosed with Multiple Scrolsis in Oct. And don't want to risk bringing my legitimate perscription across the border. As it's not allowed.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Very sorry to hear this. I wish you the best of luck in managing the disease.

#1223 6 years ago

I just skimmed the article but wow. It might be worth a shot having old fillings removed and having the heavy metals removed from your blood.

#1230 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Well, the voters made it legal in Ca. And since the law went into effect, dispensaries are being shut down at a record rate including the medical ones.
    That's the price for progress, I guess.

Why are they being shut down?

2 months later
    #1320 5 years ago

Did anyone know that if you admit to using pot or you have a medical card you cannot purchase a gun? I didnt know that till the other day when I bought a AR-10 and actually read the paperwork.

#1326 5 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.