3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,521 posts
  • 242 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by bssbllr
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 771 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ED553141-FE19-4DBA-8FA7-579689A66171 (resized).jpeg
    20200713_135235-1 (resized).jpg
    pot2 (resized).jpg
    pot1 (resized).jpg
    20200710_133646-1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0234 (resized).jpg
    1a56a6225c99dc78a330530aac91c3abb3f21937 (resized).jpeg
    20200630_155542.jpg
    Canabis (resized).jpg
    EBD3B65E-A370-4DD5-966D-051BED6D757A (resized).jpeg
    7CB0C7C2-F4BB-4250-84BE-D36289585F42 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    received_189284795827892 (resized).jpeg
    20200622_194722.jpg
    20200622_151847.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmancat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1347 2 years ago

If you can get this in your state it is phenominal. Only vape tank oil that blazes you like a dab on your home rig, without the nasty headache or taste of an atomizing coil.

My store The Stash Box, in Auburn, WA carries it in a variety if strains.

Had to share this with my fellow pinhead smokers.

20180612_223857 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #1356 2 years ago

One of my first experiences smoking in a public place was at The Amsterdam cafe.

My gf and I at the time were visiting and were looking to score some weed. We asked the clerk and he pointed us to a bar and told us to wait by the juke box. We ordered food, then walked to the bar. Stood around like dummies, then some guy approached us and asked if we were looking for something? Told him yeah- weed! He said, step into my office, which turned out to be the 3 stair stoop leading out the back of bar and into the alley. Got our bag, headed back to the cafe. Food was ready. We rolled up a joint, ate, smoked and watch skateboarding videos on TVs they had up in the corners.

A very fun Canadian memory of mine.

Glad the law is changing up there for the better.

2 weeks later
    #1369 2 years ago

Cant go wrong with bluedream. Cookies is always different between growers in my opinion, unless its thin mint.

Im a sativa fan. My current favorites are Golden Pineapple (pictured), Dutch Treat and Seattle Cough.

Golden Pineapple is a great cross of Golden Goat X Pinapple Kush. Fluffy, sweet, distinct pineapple taste and aroma.

20180709_203844 (resized).jpg
    #1375 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

that golden pineapple Is a 50/50 hybrid (sativa/indica).. indica notes from the p/a kush.. mmmm kush! I always notice the difference between growers of the same strain from my supplier as well! Some bags have rock hard nugs.. others like cotton balls!

Indeed it is a hybrid. This particular cut is Sativa dominant. If I had a guess it would be like 60/40 Sativa/Indica split. Same consistency as you mentioned- some fluffy small nugs with dence larger ones.

20180711_110953 (resized).jpg
    #1379 2 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

The tag on your pic says "always hand trimmed baby!" and I've noticed all or most is trimmed. My question is why? Why do they trim the buds? What are the benefits? Excuse my ignorance on this, in my day (late 60's and 70's) we simply planted, fertilized and harvested.

In todays world of retail bud the growers have an abundance of weed to process (trim) and many of these companies choose to save money by using trimming machines, which tend to remove alot of the resin glands with the trim. This can reduce potency and make for a poor looking end product.

Hand trimming takes more time and man power but the overall product is what you would expect to see in a High Times centerfold.

1 week later
    #1414 1 year ago

Cenex on cenex anybody? Also these palm leaf wrapped pre-rolls are a pleasure to smoke.

What are you enjoying this weekend?
    20180720_141247 (resized).jpg

1 month later
    #1421 1 year ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Recently I bought a vape pen for shatter. I’m really enjoying it.

Nice. Which kind of pen? If you dont mind sharing.

#1425 1 year ago

You know your wife loves you when she brings you home a bouquet of pre-wrapped blunts.

20180829_190704 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #1445 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

I was wondering.
    I thought maybe the medical marijuana had more CBD for pain relief and no THC or something so the medical user won't get high or they're really exactly the same?

CBD from what we know tends to act as an anti-inflammatory. The user may want more or less CBD depending on thier condition and tolerance to THC. Many believe THC doesn't relieve pain however they believe it keeps there mind away from focusing on pain. Increasing quality of life.

#1446 1 year ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Looking for recommendations for a decent 510 battery. Must have button draw and variable temps. Would prefer something that goes all the way down to 2.7v. Killed 2 itsuwa batteries in 3 months. They still charge but do not heat the cart...

I've been using these for a while now. No complaints yet.

20180912_122813 (resized).jpg
    #1448 1 year ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

looking around online and do not see a way to change the voltage. is this possible?

Yes, the two buttons under the digital display allow for voltage adjustment.

#1453 1 year ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Do you happen to know the lowest voltage?

3.69v I think.

1 week later
    #1470 1 year ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

Puffco Peak.. anyone have one of these? I took a dab hit off of my friends piece the other day and it’s amazing!
    No more butane torches! [quoted image]

Thanks for suggesting this. I ordered one just after reading your post. Just got it and wow! Much better than I had anticipated.

A mouth piece extension would be a much welcome addition.

1 week later
    #1514 1 year ago

Yes, indeed. Happy Friday to all!

20180928_150733 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #1648 1 year ago

Updated Hobbit to 3.0 and invited Gandalf over to check out the new code. He approved the game and the halfling leaf I loaded. A sweet, citrusy Sativa was just the jolt the old man needed to keep playing.

20181116_123603 (resized).jpg
    #1654 1 year ago

How do you comparison shop oils and tinctures? I see different descriptions like one:one (replace the "ones" with "1" because 1 keeps posting the listening to music emoticon) for $30. How do I figure out how many doses it has?

Depending on your tolerance to THC the dosage will vary. However 10mg is a good dosage to start off with. Check how many miligrams are in the product and divide it by 10 and you should have a good idea of how many doses are included.

The one to one ratio is usually the THC to CBD ratio.

#1657 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Hello. Pot shops will open in Massachusetts this Tuesday I hear. I’ve smoked plenty but never had the retail experience. Just been at mercy of whoever was selling and don’t even know really what I’m getting other than it seems good to me. I want to try a couple different strains for vaporizing, some edibles, and some pre rolled Js. Supposedly there will be budtenders to help pick stuff, but do you guys have any tips? I want one strain for chilling out - music, movies, video games. Another for creativity - writing music, or doing active things. Generally I’ve heard indica for former sativa for latter. Also have heard that’s Mainly marketing and the % thc is biggest factor. I also am wondering if there are such strains that minimize unwanted side effects like munchies, anxiety or pot hangovers. Or if I’m just dreaming. Thanks for any tips for the retail pot newb.

The bud tenders will be your best bet when choosing a strain. In my opinion Indica and Sativa are less marketing ploys than THC in many cases. Bad testing methods can obscure results and high testing bud can still be garbage. Use your old school buying eyes when purchasing. If it looks good and its the strain you are looking for then don't get too hung up on the THC percentage.

Don't leave your new expensive vape pen in a hot area like your car. It will leak. Also make sure your battery voltage is set correctly.

Edibles are best taken slowly in low doses.
    Tinctures and sublinguals will have a faster and less subtle effect.

Strains with Haze are a good indicator of Sativa genetics which tend to be uplifting and creative.

Strains with Kush are a good indicator of Indica genetics which tend to be more relaxing and sedative.

You will more than likely encounter quite a few Hybrids which will share genetics of both but tend to lean one way or the other.

Bring plenty of cash. Store will most likely not be taking debit or credit. ATM's can be hard to find near by.

Hope this helps.

#1660 1 year ago

Thank you. How about the dew drops vs the tinctures. Do they both go under the tongue? I'm thinking about trying a tincture or two.
    How much CBD is good for killing pain? I bought CW Hemp Oil locally but it doesn't say how much CBD is in it. It just has three different "strengths" so I'm going to try the middle recommended strength and go from there.

I'm not familiar with term dew drops so I cant comment on comparing it to a tincture.
    I can say that sublinguals that go under the tongue have effects that can be felt almost immediately. Tinctures can have sudden onset as well when held under the tongue but tend to be a little more diluted in form than a genuine sublingual. Some tinctures can also be mixed with food or beverages.

Some studies have found CBD to act as an anti-inflamatory resulting in pain relief.

#1667 1 year ago

Highest I heard of was a 42% Gods Gift Strain from Buddy Boy Farms in WA. It was featured in an issue of Marijuana Venture. From what I remember the conclusion from the article was that the results were debatable.

I personally don't think its possible to surpass 32% realistically; even that seems a bit high. In my experience a 20% testing bud can hit you just as hard as one testing at 30%. The terpene profile is what really matters most in my opinion.

#1682 1 year ago

I tried the edibles while in Nevada on vacation. Loved the Orange Cream tincture and learned a lot about the CBD and THC percentages for the edibles. 1 to 1 means it's 50/50 cbd/thc tincture and 20 to 1 means 20 times as much cbd as the thc. They also had hard candies, 10mg each for a pack of 100mg.
    I haven't learned about the concentrates and shatters or whatever. You need a special pipe for them?

Shatters/ concentrates can be used in e-cigs with special atomizing heads. Or more traditionally they are vaporized on a very hot glass, quartz, or titanium "nail" then vapor is filtered through a water pipe.

8-bent-neck-oil-rig-by-diamond-glass-badass_718_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
    #1688 1 year ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Damn seems as pot products get better they also become more of a pain to smoke etc.. Whatever happened to the days when we use to put hash on a pinhead under a glass??????

This is true, unless you find an "e-nail" which plugs into an outlet and is digital tempurature controlled. Traditional nails require a crem brulee type torch and some patience.

Probably the main reason why I still smoke a considerable amount of flower.

These shatters/concentrates. Are they more potent with different concentrations of CBD or THC? How does the high compare to flowers and edibles?

In my experience the more CBD a product has usually means a less intense cerebral high and more body buzz. The concentration of THC does matter, but usually just to heavy consumers with higher tolerances to THC Most oil concentrates test between low 40% to a high 98% THC.

The high can be 10x the intensity of flowers. Edibles can get you as high as a hit of contrated dab but only if you have a low THC tolerance and it will take a few hours opposed to an instant high from the vapor.

I have a very high tolerance so it takes a bowl or two of flower to get me where I like to be. However it takes just one small dab of oil and a single hit with concentrates. I also love the sweet natural flavors without the burnt leaf taste.

1 week later
    #1743 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So I need some help. I'm a new when it comes to smoking concentrates. The only times I smoke shatter is when someone hands me their pen loaded with it. After hanging with teens down my block I decided to take the plunge and buy some shatter. Went a little overboard and bought 10 grams of it without having a way to smoke it. My wife's vape pen is for herbs and not concentrates. The kids down the block had a "oil rig and nail"? glass bong looking thing that gave amazing tokes but seems a little excessive and not portable. There's a million vaporizer to choose from but what's the best for concentrates? Would prefer to take it on the go.
    I think I'd like both a home dabber oil rig and a portable vape pen. Don't want to spend a fortune. Suggestions? Thanks

https://www.puffco.com/products/the-peak

Another pinsider suggested the puffco peak. I got one a short time later and was very impressed.

They aren't cheap but they are easy to use, powerful and very portable. Just now back in stock too.

1 week later
    #1760 1 year ago

Monday Night Footbowl time.

Bay Dream (Bay 11 x Blue Dream)

Topped with OG Chem THCA crystals.

Chased with an Giant Pacific Octopus IPA.

Gettin lit tonight.

20181210_182320 (resized).jpg20181210_182342 (resized).jpg
    #1763 1 year ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Dude please clean that bong!
    Isopropyl alcohol and kosher salt are you’re friend here.[quoted image]

I'm aware and I smoke a lot.

#1767 1 year ago

Here, so you don"t lose any sleep over my bong.

You going to smoke this with me now?

20181211_172355 (resized).jpg
    #1769 1 year ago

Enjoying this combo tonight. Really nice stuff here.

Pineapple Fog BHO Honeycomb. Has a light misty taste of mowie wowie pineapple. Uplifting and euphoric.

And

Pre '91 Chem Dawg a store signature strain we carry in my shop grown by a local company. It's a potent 30% strain. It's intense, heavy, head band high vouches for the accuracy of its THC percentage. Dank, musty and pungent smelling. Very resinous or better known as "sticky icky, ooo wee". Taste spicey with hints of sandlewood

20181213_200229 (resized).jpg20181213_200315 (resized).jpg20181213_204322 (resized).jpg20181213_204358 (resized).jpg20181213_205611 (resized).jpg

#1771 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Weedsmart is doing a 12 days of xmas promotion. Yesterday was 15% off everything. Today is 3 free 1gram prerolls with any order!
    The gorilla glue #4 I ordered a couple weeks ago is the best bud I've smoked since I've been ordering online. Extremely pungent, coated in crystals, sticky yet dry. Very zoney.

Wish WA stores could do freebees but they have us so tighly regulated. Best we can do is offer discounts as long as we don't sell below our aquisition price.

Would be nice to see a pic of that gg#4. Sounds like a good smoke.

#1773 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Wife complains every time I open the jar
    [quoted image]

Very nice. Thanks for the pic.

I understand the wife comment. I have a strain I like to smoke called Seattle Cough she calls it cat pee when I open the jar

#1776 1 year ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

I remember like 20 years ago my friend had stuff that smelled like what we called “cat piss” lol
    The kind of stuff that just straight up hits you dead in the face when opened.. now I’ve been exposed to practically hundreds of strains since then I think it was probably something crossed with sour diesel.

When I first opened up my store and was working the counter I had a couple customers ask if we had "cat piss" and even "purple cat piss". We had a good laugh. The seattle cough has haze and northern lights genetics I believe.

#1777 1 year ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

I picked up some very pungent Pinneapple Shock and some 26% Golden Lemons from my local medical dispensary today that I’m pretty happy with [quoted image][quoted image]

Both of those look very tastey.

#1778 1 year ago

Speaking of Golden Lemons, I just realized thats what my wife and I have been vaping. Taste like mellow, sweet lemon with an intense high.

Also been smoking this Grape strain from my buddies farm Mad Mark. I love how his buds are fluffy and he doesn't over trim (imo). Some may debate it but I like the frosty fan leaf, it reminds me of primo bud found in a baggie back in the day. Taste smooth and chalky with a subtle taste of concord grape in the background. Mellow happy high, testing at 23%. I believe its a Grape Ape cross.

20181215_185348 (resized).jpg20181215_185056 (resized).jpg20181215_185129 (resized).jpg
    #1782 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Side note.
    Looking for recommondations for a 510 thread vape pen battery.
    Now that cartridges are available.
    Looking for something more robust than the cheapo $10 weak as fuck after 20 charges they sell with the tops.

I used to use this brand a lot when I was vaping cartridges.

https://www.atmosrx.com/category/batteries

#1785 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

How cool are the kids down the street from me?? They offered up their spare rig and nail. I'm going to get toasted and watch some Monday night football
    [quoted image]

Thats awesome! See todays youth aint so bad.

4 months later
    #1931 1 year ago

Pineapple Super Silver Haze. Comes in a pounder glass so after you smoke it all, you can pour your self a beer.

Very good, sweet smoke.

20190418_192905 (resized).jpg20190418_193450 (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #2038 12 months ago

My wife bought me some surprise weed from my store today...

Simint Sorbet. The Sorbet is the most prominant when cracking the jar, it smells incredibly dank and musky. The taste is smooth and sweet with a stoney high. The Sinmint manifest as a spicey sandle wood flavor upon exhale. All around good stuff from the growers at Fredy Fueygo.

Enjoy the eye candy JJPOTC fans. I just love zooming in on frosty buds.

20190718_203454 (resized).jpg20190718_203349 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #2077 10 months ago

Cleaned up the dab rig my wife and I have been using lately. Was about to have a dab and shoot some pinball on WNBJW when I noticed how well they matched.

Tastey White Widow live resin to go with them big juicy melons. Very sweet indeed!

20190831_123231 (resized).jpg20190831_123451 (resized).jpg20190831_123930 (resized).jpg
    #2080 10 months ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Buying some shatter.
    Tom Ford, Bruce Banner or Pineapple Express. What would you choose?

Pineapple Express.

Never had Tom Ford. Bruce Banner should test high in THC but may not taste as good as the Pineapple.

1 month later
    #2181 9 months ago

Thought I may have read somewhere that those with a history of schitzophrenia within thier lineage may be susceptable to freak psychotic episodes when consuming.

On a different note. My wife picked this up for me from my store. It's some great outdoor. Its a M.A.C. hybrid. When broken open its sticky near the stem and smells like fresh lemon citrus. Two thumbs up.
    20191011_091839 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
    #2217 8 months ago

For the crumby stuff I just lightly heat up my dabbing tool and stick it to the oil. Usually it will stick or melt to the tool and then you can dab it.

2 months later
    #2272 5 months ago

Had to share this Sluricane (dosido x purple punch) with you all.

Taste like a combination of sandlewood, spice and sugar. Very smooth smoke.

And check out the lable, THC is off the chart.

20200206_190812 (resized).jpg20200206_190854 (resized).jpg20200206_193746 (resized).jpg
    #2274 5 months ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I see your 30.32% and raise you 1.57% can I join the club?
    [quoted image]

More the merrier.

Now excuse me, time for a morning bowl and a cup if coffee.

Going with a sativa. Never tried this strain, its called Mamacita, 22% THC

Edit: Just tried it. Very uplifting, nice, sweet smoke. Paired good with coffee.

20200207_092151 (resized).jpg20200207_092256 (resized).jpg

4 weeks later
    #2293 4 months ago

Purple Punch 2.0 This shit is amazing. Smooth smoke. Potent for a purple strain. Taste and smells like the Fruit Stripe gum of my childhood.
    20200305_215531 (resized).jpg20200308_115919 (resized).jpg20200308_115910 (resized).jpg20200308_115811 (resized).jpg125645-01_fruit-stripe-bubble-gum-packs-12-piece-box (resized).jpg

20200308_121602 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #2305 3 months ago

Some more weed porn. Used a couple different light sources to take pics.

Buckeye Purple. Been smoking it with kief. Good stuff.

20200310_160502 (resized).jpg20200310_160511 (resized).jpg20200310_161200 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #2367 83 days ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

2 oz doesn't fill bud Mario cheese whizz jar[quoted image]

That looks more like 1oz to me.

#2386 82 days ago

I believe a lid was about 4 grams or what you could fit on a mason jar lid.

1 month later
    #2457 23 days ago

Just wanted to share this before I smoke it all.

Strawberries and Cream 25%

Real sweet mellow smoke.

20200622_151847.jpg
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 17.00
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pinball Z
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 26.50
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 5,899.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmancat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside