Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

WARNING: you must read this post before participating in this thread.

Hello all,
    I am hereby opening the member's only club for Cannabis enthusiasts. This is the thread where you can come and converse with other Cannabis enthusiasts.

This is NOT a political thread. This is not a right wing or left wing thread. This is not a thread to discuss your right to use or not use marijuana. In an effort to allow for information to be attained regarding governing laws in this topic discussion on what current applicable law is will be allowed. Only what the applicable law is can be discussed. No debate on what should be law only over what the applicable law is in the different regions. No political debates just what the law is plain and simple.

Read the above paragraph again... If you do not agree to abide by anything in the above paragraph, DRAIN THE THREAD now. If you are unhappy with the thread and feel you must be heard, open a mod feedback thread.

Disallowed posts will be deleted and ejections issued. We will keep this thread on topic. Do not try and test the waters with a passive aggressive statement, it will be deleted.

Keep this thread free from any political observations. Do not antagonize people not in this thread and if someone makes a post violating this thread's rules DO NOT RESPOND to it, report it. Thank you for your time and attention.

Enjoy this thread.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Best mod ever??

What a brilliant idea for a mod! Can't wait to see that in the pin.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

Just in time for Christmas. The rules are fairly restrictive.
    Cannabis kills cancer cells.

It has to be very restrictive to remain on the site so please observe the rules while posting here. Not trying to be a killjoy but rather trying to find away to allow tokers to have an area where they can come and kick it. Hope you can understand.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from oropuro:

I once did a custom(not so great) cheech and Chong retheme of a lights Camera Action, looking for pics.... guy I sold it to bought new set of plastics and undid all my work...

That is awesome would love to see pics of it!

#43 7 years ago

Great way to do it right there! Saves so much while delivering the flavor of the bud without all the smell.

#123 7 years ago

Okay in an effort to allow for information to be attained regarding governing laws on this topic discussion on what current applicable law is will be allowed. Only what the applicable law is can be discussed. No debate on what should be law only over what the applicable law currently is in the different regions.

10 months later
    #1057 6 years ago

Thanks Tiger good to be getting back. Appreciate you taking care of this thread in my absence!

11 months later
    #1528 5 years ago

Just a reminder to please steer clear of any political talk. Can talk about regulations but let’s please leave political campaign speculation out. Definitely interesting times things are changing rapidly!

1 year later
    #2579 3 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Does anyone know if there’s a correlation between planter diameter and size of plant? My plants are very tall but not very bushy, and I wonder if that could be caused by the planters they are in. I cut holes in the bottom so that the roots can go as deep as they want, but I’m thinking for next year I might get wider pots to put the plants in. Don’t get me wrong, my plants look like the yield will be phenomenal.

I think it has to do with the strain and a few other factors. You can help prevent them from getting too tall by topping them before flower stage. Here is an article I found that may help you.
    https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-what-to-do-when-your-cannabis-plants-grow-too-tall-n728

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=the_dude_abides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.