Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider petejaquay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1636 5 years ago

let me join my two favorite things on earth are pot and pinball. i play better stoned as hell, as long as it's sativa... indica not such good games. not a big fan of indica unless i'm having trouble falling asleep, i'll definilty smoke & enjoy it if i dont have another option but sativa gives me that happy creative vibe i love. we were supposed to have stores open here in boston forever ago but they have been dragging out the process so ridiculously long. i have to put up with whatever randomness my dude has for now, mostly mystery strains with made up inconsistent names. if anything is even remotely purplish it just automatically gets called grand daddy purp but these idiots. cant wait for that reliability and consistency of strains that are named what they really are always restocked and available.

#1640 5 years ago

i think indica is way more helpful for things like pain but way not helpful if your smoking while trying to be productive. That's why some people call it In-Da-Couch. I just smoke to get stoned because I love it. Been smoking almost everyday since i was about 14, now i'm in my late 30's so it's been most my life. We used to get such fat dime bags back in the 90's, but all we ever got our hands on in high school was that hermaphrodite stuff with seeds. These days the quality is so amazing on almost everything it's near impossible to find anything with seeds if you wanted to. When they legalized over here it was like HOLY CRAP i'm a perfectly model citizen now ha. For me if it's a real good sativa i can smoke all day while working my butt off animating and it sort of keeps me going through all the mental anguish of tracing and tracing and tracing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider petejaquay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=petejaquay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.