Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,398 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Whistles
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg
    R0010330 (resized).jpg
    brownies18 (resized).jpg
    brownies17 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago

Ive posted this before, so if you read it, please skip.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away....1977-78, I picked up a Bally Safari that had no backglass and a worn playfield beyond the help of a 17 year old.
    I was hanging with a set of Triplets, and a few radicals, and in the time of Cheech and Chong, and stray youth, anything could happen.

Out came the belt sander, and we had a clean wood playfield.
    Next, we found a piece of glass that fit the backglass...that seemed hard back then.
    Cabinet, Roached too....sanded that as well.

Well, it was Harvest time, and some of the older guys hanging were growing, and in a group decision, we decided to cover the playfield and backglass tastefully in stunning full green fan leaves!
    Out came whatever was clear then...shellac? Maybe urethane, but when finished the biggest leaves were on the side,
    and the playfield, although Lumpy, was playable!

Now heres the kicker. We grabbed a retractable vacuum cord, and replaced the power cord with a hose,
    and added a battery powered bong with I think an 8 or 10 hit dial a shot.
    This all fit inside the coin door, with the hose coming out a finished hole on the left, and a button below, and the dal edge through a slot.

When the Special was hit, the knocker fired the heating element, and you grabbed the hose and took a hit! It actually worked!
    (There was a little help from a dad, that we asked to have the knocker stay on longer)
    Maybe the first Pinball Mod!

Release the hose, so you could still play, and it recoiled back into the game.

It was a grand all summer project, we made a Table Golf game the year before.

In 1978, I graduated and left the state, and the Game ended up at the University of Florida...

I only heard it was a hit at the frat house the first year, then gone from that.

With 6 people claiming ownership, and graduating, I just left it, but hope one day it pops up on the forum here!

#89 7 years ago

Ever notice all the smart people on this thread? Hmmmmm

Rocket Launch of an Atlas Rocket from Cocoa Beach tonight!

Talk about burning a Fattie!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#98 7 years ago

I love looking at pics of Pinball......but Buds are the Best!

#124 7 years ago

In Florida, they are saying maybe 4 years or more before someone can buy medically.....inside tracks to delay as much as possible
    in the legislature....sucks...

#166 7 years ago

Interesting talk on growing....

In the 60's and 70's we just threw the seeds everywhere and anywhere, after we used record albums
    to sift them out....
    (Thank you Cheech and Chong, and Pink Floyd!)

Havent seen a seed in a bag in ages!

At most, one read Ed Rosenthals book, and took away from it, things, like weight bending, fertilizer, and sunlight.

Today, its a science it seems, and likely next to Monsanto, the only plant that gets this much attention to
    its flowers!

Yet, I have no complaints about what was smoked that came from throwing Thai Stick Seeds, wherever, and coming back to harvest!

I really do wish seeds were still everywhere, and the 70's campaign of "throw your seeds out in the roadsides and mediums of major highways" would come back.
    With Todays movement, could you imagine the Nations Beltway, or your local drive with these babies all along the roadside?!?

Well, at least it was a stoned dream for me...!!

BTW, never saw Crystal Hash! Holy Shit! Does anyone see this in their Market?

#171 7 years ago

Way too good!, Aurich!

I didnt know others would ship seeds with no issue.

I have some well stored seeds from 30 years ago that still germinate....I look forward to Planting them one
    day.

My favorite to see again are the old, early 70s, Acapulco Gold!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

When you say crystal hash do you mean shatter?

The picture above of clear, 99.9%! WoW!

#176 7 years ago

I changed all mine to:

"Say Yes to Drugs"

and

"Winners do Drugs"

Tongue in cheek, No young kids......

#210 7 years ago

1 week later
    #226 7 years ago

Seeds Carefully sealed since 1979.....cant wait to grow some old Gold!
    Closest Picture I could find....buds were all yellow gold, and sweet, like honey!

#228 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I would re-live the 1970's with you if you wouldn't mind.......

If it happens, Ill announce a Big Party!

If it doesnt, Sure! Come on by! Small Party!

#245 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

As I recall from my Vietnam Vet friends back then they started at $15 a stick and moved to $20 a stick. A hollowed out Literature book was a great hiding place for the Secret Stash in high school.
    So what would a Willie Nelson/Cheech-Chong/MJ themes pinball machine look like and what would be its toys and features?
    Would it be cool if you could store your stuff in the machine and then an auto roller that spits out doobies as Safecracker spits out tokens (no pun intended). You try to catch it in mid air in your mouth while playing and a flame would pop out of the lockdown bar area so you could torch and not miss a ball....
    Pinball after full legalization.

Mmmmmmmm Thai Stick!

Something Special when those were Available outside the Peppermint Lounge in NY, circa 1979...
    A Prominent Rastafarian with full dreads, hawking "Thai Stick", like Hot Dogs at a game, outside the doors!

....and in Agreement for a weed pin, Cheech and Chong, or a Mod!

Heres another fun thing we created. Could work on a pin.
    Way back when, there were no inexpensive bubble machines.
    I was helping a friend with his to be award winning Magic Performance, and we needed a compact bubble maker.
    I comes a family friend, and builds what we need, and the intake to blow the bubbles is a nozzle.
    For the bubbles to work in the show, we used Glycerin, so they could be held, or even have smoke blown
    inside!

Well.....wouldnt you know a large pipe head off a water pipe feed, was what I added, and with a flourish
    at a party, out into the air starts pouring pot smoke filled bubbles!!!

We were collecting them, Biting into them in mid air, popping, and enjoying.....ahh the memories...

OK, so ad this to the post above....lets get a pin to spit out Joints, light up a bowl, or shower the user
    with bubbles!

Just Pinball and Cannabis Fun! What else on a Great Friday Night!

#247 7 years ago

Failure to complete mode......drink your Bong Water!

#257 7 years ago

Any and every method! Depends on the time of day!

What time is it anyway?

#308 7 years ago

Had to look that up....Moon Rock was new to me,

#314 7 years ago

Loved the Vid.

Just showed the wife, Moon Rocks....she says it looks like this:

#327 7 years ago

Just stronger, more flavors. Maybe even as others post, throw back to old strains.
    It seems the business is dedicated to strength, as in moon rocks, clear crystal hash,
    so I see more "novelty", uniqueness and strength.
    I do hope the oils continue to improve in the disposable sense. To me, open vape is in the lead.

I would love to see, the throwbacks with low THC, as the new stuff is zero to 100 miles an hour.

I think the biggest changes may be still what the Fed does under a new administration, and despite current opinion, my inside sources are saying year 2, 2018, the Fed may move to enforce
    and shut it all down. Plans to this affect, have started circulating to insiders in NY that are involved.

A huge change will occur because of Florida. Depending on what happens next, especially with grow laws, we have tons of cheap real estate, plenty of water, and year long growing.
    Florida, could change the scene, especially the east coast, with the minds and money here, and in the Miami region.

We have seen prices drop in half, in just the last 12-18 months.

..and just to be a dick, this is said with positive sincerity....Thank you Obama!....
    All this may not have happened with a more conservative administration.

#329 7 years ago

Its the super high strength that helps sap the joy, of the taste and flavor....That is enjoyable too.
    With high strength goods, one or two hits and one can be done for the evening.
    But its our nature to consume, so we do more out of habit and taste, and wreck our tolerance.

After all, one Medical Rolled one, is equal to 12-15 non stop, as if you spent all day at Woodstock!

The journey to enlightenment was half the fun!

Now kids with e-nails, take 2 hits, and need to be lifted off the floor by others.

Kinda spoils a bit of the Hippie, 70s peace movement, which had a different perspective on all this.

Probably just like arguing Stern vs B/W....ahhhh the good old days!

#345 7 years ago

When I was in Denver, there were $99 oz, even to tourists!
    Small nugget buds....not bad at all.

#350 7 years ago

Any Christmas Toys?

Thought some might find this fun:

#354 7 years ago

I just have to share this.
    At church, at Christmastime, no one should be left out!

Just as there is Hemp....Cannabis with no THC, Frankincense Bushes from the now wiped out
    original strain, were not only Aromatic, but Narcotic!

Long Ago, one caught a Buzz!

#370 7 years ago

Stop! Youre hurting me!

#393 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm currently watching Woodstock, Three days of peace and love.
    Any pinheads lucky enough to experience it in person?

I remember it happening, Living in NY, and had neighbors who went....I was just a bit too young.

I did make it to Live Aid, Farm Aid, and Simon and Garfunkel in Central park.

Not a 70s Hippie, by just a bit...But my older brothers gang was.

#398 7 years ago

I think I need to take a trip up to visit a show in your area!

#404 7 years ago

Looks like fun, but I wouldnt want to clean it!

#413 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lysurgeon:

I know this is the cannabis club, but does anyone else enjoy playing pins on psychedelics? I didn't see an LSD club.

doesnt work.....Player keeps tilting himself.

1 week later
    #428 7 years ago

If you grow Down Under, You have to watch out for these guys!

1 week later
    #454 7 years ago

Love Toys, and saw this at a shop for $80.

Here it is on Ali express.

Love this thing! $15

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170122171045&SearchText=twisty+pipe

2 weeks later
    #478 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

When we were kids, "Eww, a skunk!"
    As adults, "mmm, skunk!"

Cant say that enough!

1 week later
    #520 7 years ago

Ok, so this is Gossip from a friend (real estate) of a friend (delivery guy in NY to the rich and famous), involved in the delivery to a Gold lettered building in NY, overhearing a conversation between Appropriate parties......

2019 approx, the AG will start enforcing Federal laws, and dismantling state dispensaries.

True? I dont know. but up until last week, they were in and out if the NY building all day, but now its tight as can be....

I sure hope there is no truth in this direction.....Source has been dead on about much in the past, but anything can change.

#525 7 years ago

I cant imagine re-election for the party if it happened...I sure hope not!

Amazing, on this thread...no fights, no drama....maybe the other threads need More!

#529 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Trump crackdown already starting.

What are you seeing?

#552 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I know that sad story too.
    But on a higher note, I'm blowing a bag of Blue Dream right now, and drinking a Stone Delicious IPA, which happens to be a kick as gluten free beer. Only kind I can drink, so I dedicate this bag to Stone Brewery!

I keep clicking thumbs up, but the count wont reach 100? WTF?

Damn Apollo Moon Rocks! First time with NASA!

2 weeks later
    #667 7 years ago

2 weeks later
    #709 7 years ago

Got a Neat surprise in the mail!

My friend making the exotic puzzles, Stickman Puzzles, just re-released 15 of his First Boxes, made 25 years ago. (Think Vault Edition)

He was kind enough to add, an inlay that the dark stripes are 400 year old Honduran Mahogany from a Georgia Estate I have for 25 years, and the blonder wood is from a crop grown 30 years ago!

A puzzle Box to hold stash, with a secret in itself.....Cannabis Inlay!

Thanks for letting me share!

#711 7 years ago

Its sweet and Sentimental....

News Today!

Researchers identify genes that give cannabis its flavor

https://phys.org/news/2017-03-genes-cannabis-flavor.html

3 weeks later
    #749 6 years ago

Its 420!

Time to Celebrate!!!

2 weeks later
    #789 6 years ago

Isnt it time to take that little black square on a Stern game, and create a MOD, tied to an event, that fires of an electric bong hit puff, when successful?

Girl Scout Cookie Jackpot?

Ive done it before.....hmmmmm....

#792 6 years ago

The one I made was hooked up to a Special Light......Worked fine, but infrequently given.

I brain farted an idea that has been in front of me for months.....If I can get it to work, Ill share.....

1 month later
    #834 6 years ago

Moon Rocks, Rock!

4 weeks later
    #863 6 years ago

Glad to hear Vegas will be in Line.

Small secret...We have a Pinsider here who scores when in Vegas, but cant bring home.

So at a specific hotel, and on the top floor, hidden between sign and wall, hes stored his stash.

For 3 years now I believe, hes found it there, sealed away and ready to enjoy again!

Sure Glad, he wont have to do that anymore!

2 weeks later
    #887 6 years ago

If this is of help to anyone....about the same for the larger version. $.50 cents each, inc shipping...Aluminum Cigarette bats....Throw aways.....

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.jC6Zih&orderId=85109807210545&productId=325662141

#906 6 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Gryszzz and I both have the "Extreme Q" model and it works great. No issues with mine. No issues with Gryszzz's since he figured out how to load it correctly. LOL!

You're giving to much credit to Gryszzzzzzz, Steve!

On a serious note, I have dived in deep with lots of medical research for myself and others....Im pissing off my doctors!

I found something, its been a Major Prescription in Europe and Asia for decades, and is available here, over the counter.

Its an Enzyme, Serrapeptase, that in the blood stream eats up mucous, plaque, and other soft tissue/bad issues.
    Its development is from a Japanese Silkworm, that uses it to dissolve its cocoon.
    Its counter part, is from Japan, Natto, a fermented Soy bean product, eaten as much as Pizza there! This also is a vascular cleaner.

Think of it as Grunge Off Bong Cleaner for your inner plumbings.

After a week of this, I cannot begin to describe the amazing changes I am experiencing.

Its inexpensive, and minimal if any side effects, and I wanted to share and encourage.

Read up a bit, I have 2 of my 4 docs, after they did their work, start recommending it.
    (The other two have nothing to say unless its Pharm based)

Serious stuff here, and tons of research.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DBEVTDE

#908 6 years ago

Excuse my rant again.

Ive been able to cut my Oxy back 50%, a reduction of joint pain, and an amazing change in my lungs.

Whats really neat about this, is one bottle is 90 days.

If you feel nothing, thats great! No need to take again.

If it did help you, thats even better.

Its an Enteric product, designed to survive stomach/digestive, and release in the intestine.

Something overlooked in many Homeopathic products.....good answers, its just gotta get past the stomach...

Ill be quiet now.

#913 6 years ago

Fiona looks Anxious!

#918 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zdoor:

Shrek was lonely...

What Strain is that?

#921 6 years ago

I wasnt familiar, so I did a quick read....Stunning Plant!
    Was that available in CA as a clone, or did you get seeds?

#923 6 years ago

As we say....wish you were closer!

Id love to try my hand growing again...30 years ago, we used our record albums for de-seeding.

#927 6 years ago

Couldnt find a pic!

Usually Cheech and Chong was the choice!

#930 6 years ago

We would throw them out the windows everywhere in the medians on the highways, and watch them grow!

1 week later
    #935 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Free tester interesting packaging.
    So far my experience with cheebas has been ok. More testing needed...
    Duplicate sorry.

Just means you have twice the Cheebas! Good stuff!

#941 6 years ago

"The Profit", did a very interesting business exploration on the Cannibis industry last night...
    Worth the watch, IMO.

2 weeks later
    #969 6 years ago

What question? Are there Drugs?

#979 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

When I use edibles I only like to eat one....

5 LBS! Thats like 1 Pound Sugar, 4 Pounds Cannabis!

Stay Stoned for a Month Straight!

1 week later
    #988 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Some evangelical NRA member on Paxil is treading on the rights of others by requesting mod enforcement on a law that only exists in 22 remaining states.... for now.

Our AG?

1 week later
    #1012 6 years ago

Do we all know the news events that brought on it's illegal status?

1 week later
    #1025 6 years ago

My dog keeps Bogarting Me!

#1027 6 years ago

My dog wont mind....couldnt find a pic that would show her after my vape pen!
    (she has Glaucoma)

#1032 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm reminded again and again what a miracle drug this is because of my stroke and three brain surgeries. My recovery will take years and will probably never end. I will likely die first. But...
    The medical is a godsend for people in chronic pain situations. Like me.
    I also like the effect. Always have. Too.

Please take a moment to search Enzyme therapy, specifically Serrapeptase, NAC, and Nattokinese, taken enteric, from the co, Dr Best, are Prescriptions you would receive if you lived anywhere in Europe or Asia.
    Shoot me a PM if you wish, but 5 Minutes of reading and under $20, could change your life....seriously.

https://www.google.com/search?q=strokes+and+serrapeptase&oq=strokes+and+serrapeptase&aqs=chrome..69i57.6387j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

#1046 6 years ago

I like Pineapple....goes everywhere

#1053 6 years ago

Problem solved, thanks!

1 week later
    #1063 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

It is. There have been a fair number of posts simply deleted or given minor edits here and there. None of the negative crap has gone on in this thread though, you guys have been an easy going and happy bunch for some reason.

pothead3 (resized).jpgpothead3 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #1096 6 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Has anyone else felt that their tolerance level has decreased since using medical grade bud? Seems that my tolerance is lower since I started smoking it.

Wouldnt one expect it to be higher?
    For me, its rotating variety.....conditioning happens.

Question to all.....Flavored, pre packaged oil....We see the bloom products, and a couple others.
    I enjoy fruity, or familiar tastes, with pineapple being #1.Ive had Lemon, Blueberry, but not Strawberry/banana.
    Anything else out there? Cherry?

1 week later
    #1108 6 years ago

Looking forward to a friend growing some of my well stored old seeds....late 70s Alcapoluco Gold, and Pea size seeds from those old 70s Thai Sticks...
    Mmmmmmm

1 month later
    #1138 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction.
    The only politics that interest me... Today. Right now.
    What we need is a Johnny Appleseed right now. In like 50 years, the world be covered in green.

Funny you mention Johnny Appleseed....
    in the 60s a lot of school attention was put to this story, and the American Apple Pie, and apple a day benefits.
    Well the daily apple is fine, but the orchards were planted for the hard cider, the alcohol.
    Harvest in the fall, and celebrate the holidays and winter with a new harvest to get trashed on!
    I have one Appleseed in the family....apple orchards in NH, from the late 1700s, and the family letters sound like this thread.....best kind, highest potency, needing the alcohol for health, or sanity from marriage.....Great stuff.
    Funny, that my ancestors came not exactly for religious freedom, but for freedom to grow and consume a drug!

1 week later
    #1155 6 years ago

I received this video, maybe 10-12 years ago at Christmas, so its a Christmas morning ritual now to stay informed.

1 week later
    #1164 6 years ago

It should settle down.

Likely if seen smoking in Public, one will be asked to put it out.
    However, if one is "unruly", I can see fines or arrests.

I think the key for CA, is to be vigilant against negative Propaganda.
    A negative event, or crime, related to Legal weed, could be a field day for
    conservative opposition.

A repeat, of how it became illegal in the first place.

Enjoy your new found Freedoms, CA, and Happy New Year!

#1182 6 years ago

Disney Experiences? I wont start, but one story.

Working on the Bicentennial Parade in 1976, where I met my wife, I was 16, it was a school work program, as well as an employee.

The Parade upper staff, mostly 18-25 year old "artistic" minded people would create mushroom clouds behind the parade buildings before parades!

How hysterical was it to see some major characters driving the Acapulco Gold Bus, while working the crowds in costumes!....!

4 months later
    #1328 5 years ago

Whats that purple baby called?

#1330 5 years ago

Well Lets just call it Purple Pinstadium Pot!

1 month later
    #1354 5 years ago

Congratulations Canada!

1 week later
    #1362 5 years ago

Old Ad.......

2 weeks later
    1 month later
    #1424 5 years ago

I use to distribute Yocan Products....Very pleased with Quality, and the Yocan Family in China,
    were very Gracious, but never quite got what Cannabis did.....I found it very funny the
    conversations we had, that didnt "work"!

I have some NOS, and coils from X2 series, if anyone needs.

1 week later
    #1433 5 years ago

Anyone here from CT, and getting involved in their anticipated changes as far as a business?

#1465 5 years ago

Coke is looking into making Cannabis infused drinks for Canadian market.

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/17/news/companies/coca-cola-cannabis/index.html

1 week later
    #1513 5 years ago

Its Friday! Time for some Moon Rocks!

#1517 5 years ago

Stock photo...but closest to whats cooking!

GSC oiled up, Keef, oil, keef.....cuts open like a multilayer M & M

#1525 5 years ago

The inside story is the National Legalization could be a "Trump" Card in 2020....That would be an interesting move....

1 week later
    #1535 5 years ago

I received in a couple of different variable voltage battery packs with 510 thread.
    So far the E leaf, which has a digital display that shows battery life, and digital voltage adjustments
    has made a huge difference.
    Cartridges that bottomed out, and thrown in a box, now have 2+ weeks of use,
    No more burning.....coughing....all the ones that tasted "weird" are now very smooth.
    With a digital count to a draw, one has tighter control of volume, and flavor, as well as
    helping prevent burning and gumming up of coil.
    Also helps with usage....at least 20% or more longer use, flavor, and affect.

Highly recommend the $15.

ebay.com link: In Stock eLeaf Mini iStick 10W 1050MAH Adjustable Volt Digital Battery 510Thread

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1542 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Is this obvious? I don't think or really have ever looked at it for mold. Do you need a loupe to see it?

It starts with a change in smell....and goes often to a light ammonia smell.
    Tastes bad, and makes one cough.

#1549 5 years ago

Even Zombies are celebrating!

2 weeks later
    #1604 5 years ago

Just had some Gelato from CO....Holy shit, is that a knock you on your ass strain!

2 weeks later
    #1681 5 years ago
    #1685 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

oldpinguy Thanks but, to be truthful with the exception of one or two of those pics that pot looks to be normal. The medical pot I get is always a little whitish in color on the outside and looking through a loupe it appears as crystals. I just had some of the reddish looking pot shown in those pics (Top third from left and bottom far right) and nothing looked off to me, even with the loupe.

Mostly, you would notice an ammonia smell.

Pictures would only show a white fuzzy area, which is different then white "hairs" on a bud.
    It would also, if heavy, give you a soar throat, possibly.
    Best to just start storing buds in an airtight container, double bagging, or splitting into smaller quantities.....
    Storefronts are suppose to protect you from getting moldy products...

Nice to see quality Vape cartridges come down in price, and increase in quality.

#1692 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I always put small pieces of banana peel in my pot to keep it moist when necessary and many times it would be in the bag like that for two weeks or more. I was worried I might be causing mold myself and not know.

Likely, yes, you are contributing to mold growth.
    Do you wash/scrub your Banana First?

#1695 5 years ago

Whats the recommended Humidity Pack level that is recommended?
    What about the Pack size ratio say to an oz?

http://mypharmjar.com/

#1730 5 years ago

Way Back in 1978, I made a Pin Mod dispense a hit through a Hose for landing a Special!

It truly is time for a Cheech and Chong Pin! Think of the Mods that would come!!!

#1753 5 years ago

Just had a nice birthday conversation with a friend in CO.
    62 years old and he sent me pics of the present he just opened....

IMG_0701 (resized).jpgIMG_0701 (resized).jpgIMG_0702 (resized).jpgIMG_0702 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #1830 5 years ago

In thread Poll....Im curious to how many use minimal...one hitters.... Thumbs up if you do.
    Thanks.

#1834 5 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I used a 1 hitter and dugout exclusively for well over a decade. About 6 months to a year ago I switched to a vape pen with distillate toppers, not long after that I started filling empty toppers with oil. This worked, but I wasn’t completely satisfied. Now in using a vape with shatter. I really like the ease of use, how inconspicuous it is, taste, and lastability of product. I’ve been smoking 1/2oz a week for a really long time, now I vape about 3g of shatter a week. Price is relatively comparable, but the experience is better then before

Thanks for sharing....usage levels are interesting.
    In the days of Woodstock maybe we got 5% THC, so it took a few hours to get high, and maybe pushed to "Stoned"
    Today, its "0" straight to 60 MPH. Different for sure, and tolerance gets built up.
    Much like my Pain Meds, I continually strive for the lowest levels to protect against this.
    An in thread Poll would be cool, but at the levels of usage for someone like this, comes out to 1-2 Oz A YEAR!
    Friends I know, Plow through that it in a month, and I have trouble understanding that other than conditioning to tolerance
    or Pure Joy....

1 month later
    #1885 5 years ago

I was looking for some help with CBD. I have been recommended 25 mg per dose.
    Id prefer an edible, or capsule.
    We have scattered stores that advertise, and prices are all over the place...online shopping is not as easy.

I was looking to try a short term trial.....Anyone done the research, and shopping to recommend a site
    for this?

Thanks!

2 weeks later
    #1910 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Have you tried moon rocks?
    This is a weed product dipped in oil and pumped to about 60% thc.
    I had never tried it before. I cannot comment on the buzz but I imagine this is an ass kicker.
    It has been around a while on our market, so I thought I would try some.
    The flavors are strong, this one is strawberry.
    I wanted to see if anyone else tried this.
    Wondercon in two weeks. This is a comic show, but I will represent the club. Fully.

Love Moon Rocks! Give them a try for your health needs.....I think it will help.

Florida finally passed Green....2.5 oz per person/30 days....Now lets see how long and "whats next"

#1917 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It has been two years since approved right? Like us, so to speak here in Cali.
    It's different here you can buy many good products. But my local dispensary is low key no sign even outside. Busy as hell, though.
    delivery to your home is easy. But I like the deals when you go in.
    That will happen there now too I would assume. I am the kind of person who needs this relief, daily.
    so now I will assume travel to Florida will become a better option for me.
    Disneyworld. It's been thirty years since I went to Disney world!

No idea how it works when someone will come from out of state.....But Come by anytime!!!

#1919 5 years ago

CVS Pharmacy announced it will be adding a full section of CBD Products to their stores!
    Hopefully that will bring prices down!

4 weeks later
    #1954 4 years ago

I called my best smoking bud yesterday to wish him, "Happy 420". He replied, "Whats 420?"
    So I said, "Its International Marijuana Day!".
    He goes, "...ohhhh I was too stoned to remember!!"

What can I say................................

1 month later
    #1978 4 years ago

I love new Toys! Here is two I found on Ali

A Hand held spring loaded Steam Roller and Folding self sealing Pocket Water Pipe.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1995 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Anyone tried a ceramic coil vape pen? So far im not a fan. Barely see any vape. I like the design that you just pull the top off to expose the chamber. It's a pain to unscrew two lids to get to the coil on my evolve. Also no sticky mess. Got them cheap at a auction so figured why not?[quoted image][quoted image]

Use a stronger battery/voltage piece.....I prefer a digital one...huge difference for me.

1 year later
    #2790 2 years ago
    4 months later
    #2878 2 years ago

Finally got my Florida License!
    Big thanks to fellow Florida Pinsiders for the help with Dispensary reviews.

The good news is no more "Unknown" purchases. The Vape cartridges have gotten pretty bad here in Age, and quality.

So the Trulieve CO2 Juul Like product, specifically the Citrus Sativa are a blessing!

When using sincerely as medicine, it is so nice to control the strain, for its benefits.

2 weeks later
    #2901 2 years ago

When it was prescribed to my 63 year old brother, post Heart Bypass Surgery, the "Medicine" he received was wrong for his needs.
    There is no significant discussion what to use, how to use, and how much to use, if you havent been "experienced".
    So yeah, taking too much, especially edibles, can lead to vomiting.
    Lower THC smoked for the last 60 years, didnt produce this issue.

1 week later
    #2915 2 years ago

Im doing super great with their stock, and love their daily email specials.

#2924 2 years ago

Do we have anyone here who is an expert at growing with 40+ year old seeds?
    Serious question, if you have success with different methods.

#2931 2 years ago
    Quoted from trimoto:

The genetics are so much better than they used to be . I wouldn't waste your time with old seeds. You can buy them in the states now .. once i popped a Humboldt seed never going back

True, with the exception that 2 strains are considered holy grail. There are some late 70s Alcapulco Gold and Original Thai Stick. I've had 2 growing friends fail, and I have had 2 sprout thru the years. So I was thinking maybe someone has a different method and wanted to try. They should have more experience than buying new seeds and growing. I've grown in the past, starting in the 70s.
    Like looking for someone to fix a computer space game....a shot in the dark.

#2934 2 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

First it depends on how they were stored. I have seeds from the 90s that still sprout. I have had them refrigerated from the start. If they have just been sitting then your chances are slim.
    IMHO as far as new genetics vs. old I think I’ll stick to the old school. THC is lower but the actual taste is like nothing you’ll find today.

All true. It wouldnt be anything except the novelty of taste, and the bragging rights on the strain.
    They have been refrigerated the last 30 years, and vacuum sealed before that.

They have grown palms from 2000 year old seeds, so just maybe.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2232464-extinct-date-palms-grown-from-2000-year-old-seeds-found-near-jerusalem/

Just thought Id take a shot if someone had the knowledge, and was interested.

But yes, the Taste was something unique.

#2950 2 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

Dickcheese x Toenail Fungus X Dental plaque strain.

Hopefully it doesnt taste like Toe Cheese!
    Stunning Kola!

1 month later
    #2985 2 years ago

I had a question for everyone, as I had a friend visit with a License from NJ.

How many other states see Ground Flower available at really low prices?
    In Florida, its $80-$100 oz. Im curious.

1 year later
    #3099 1 year ago

In helping a friend, this is what we found worked best for him. Very Good rig, with pass through charging, induction heating, 5 degree temp setting intervals, and an easy clean. Daab, by Ispire

4 months later
    #3141 12 months ago

Happy 420!

Cherry Pie and Dutch Hawaiian!

420-the-simpsons.gif420-the-simpsons.gifpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.