Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#822 6 years ago

When you were born on 4-20 you get to celebrate every day!

1 week later
    #831 6 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

I'm not a vape pen fan either. Good for travel and discretion, though

+1 for vape pens..... I never get questioned going into festivals, etc.

1 month later
    #864 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Glad to hear Vegas will be in Line.
    Small secret...We have a Pinsider here who scores when in Vegas, but cant bring home.
    So at a specific hotel, and on the top floor, hidden between sign and wall, hes stored his stash.
    For 3 years now I believe, hes found it there, sealed away and ready to enjoy again!
    Sure Glad, he wont have to do that anymore!

My bro in law has been taking me to Canada fishing since he married my sister in the early 90's. Remote border lake-cabin is on an island that the border splits. I did the same thing-hid my stash in a mason jar for safe keeping until the next visit.....

#878 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Where abouts? The fish get much bigger the farther north you go! No need to keep a stash when there's plenty of friendly Canadian pinsiders who will share their stash with you You know, we're a friendly, kind people.

I wish there were 'sharing' neighbors on the lake....lol
    Fowl Lake on the Pigeon river south of Thunder Bay.........long trek on logging road to get to the boat launch on North Fowl Lake.....pretty remote spot.....google earth and spy the island at the south end of Fowl lake......Bro in laws fam has been fishing there since the 70's....

#880 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Wonder when IL will approve recreational?
    That is going to suck a TON of cash out of Missouri.
    The East Side will be PACKED with retailers I'm sure.

The way this state rolls and as messed up as our friggin elected officials are-never.....theyre too stupid to understand the good that could come out of this...this state is so screwed up right now....just passed a state budget for the first time in 3 years...imagine how long legislation to legalize rec use would take.....DECADES.....

2 weeks later
    #909 6 years ago

This made me laugh last night.... David Allan Coe- not Cole.....lol

1 month later
    #1008 6 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Going to a bachelor party next weekend and didn't want to break the bank passing around joints that never make their way back to me so decided to grab a bit of schwag weed. Picked up some OG Kush for just under $100 oz and I can't lie it ain't half bad for the price. Bad trim job, not the most potent smell or greatest taste but my research confirms it gets you high . If this is what low grade brings these days I think we are all going to be doing just fine

Here it is (far left) stacked up to some proper quads (right two)

Drooling right now........

Mabey sometime in the next 20 years the state of Illinois will wake up and move into the 19th century....... took state legislature 3 years to pass a state budget..imagine how long legalizing marijuana will take...

#1009 6 years ago

Post # 1000? Had a transmission shop do some work on my explorer. Picked it up Saturday and noticed this on the floor...

I know this isn't mine b/c I don't use papers! LOL !!

Thanks for the roach!

IMG_20170912_073335898 (resized).jpgIMG_20170912_073335898 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #1050 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zdoor:

I've heard bad things about miracle grow in Cannabis. I usually use a combo of fox farms and use flowering fertilizers once they bud. Have had great results.

I'd deliberately hit into the woods to come across that wonderful looking 'bush'! lol

2 weeks later
    #1064 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Funny , I would say this thread is one of the most positive and least moderated threads on pinside .

Yep....no drama. Its as if we're all in a 'different state of mind'......lol

2 months later
    #1162 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I used to always wanted to go to Amsterdam. I still do, but it's not so urgent.

Got to visit Amsterdam back in 2004 on a trip with my mother and sisters. We weren't supposed to visit, but I explained to my mother that since I'd probably never get this close ever again-I was going to take a day trip from London. She and my sisters came along knowing why I wanted to visit. We did a bus tour and when the bus stopped for a tour of a diamond brokerage, I was able to complete my mission. Thanks Mom!

1 week later
    #1178 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I don't know about that, but back in the 70s when we were teens we got some of those rolling papers with the fake filter and smoked at Disneyland on the Tomorrowland Terrace with no problem.

Went to Disney in 2008 with the fam...me and my pops were catching a buzz when we noticed someone left a nice roach in the ashtray....good to know that we weren't the only ones enjoying ourselves.!

#1180 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

One of my favorite Disneyland moments was about 10 years ago when a buddy of mine and myself got totally baked so we could go ride Rockin' Space Mountain with the Red Hot Chili Peppers music going.
    But when we got in there the ride was broke down so we rode Star Tours instead. Just as we got off the ride, Space Mountain just opened up again so we got on it with no waiting at all! A two fer!

That's the same ride we went on after relaxing near the ashtray!!!! I think I had more fun there than my daughter.....she wasn't fond of the Tower of Terror ride..lol

2 weeks later
    #1193 6 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Vermont legalized today
    No retail yet tho
    New Jersey next!

Nice! Jealous!

I'll never see that happen in my lifetime in the corrupt state I live in....

1 month later
    #1256 6 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

Anyone doing anything for 420 this year?

Anything??

You mean other than celebrating my birthday???

7 months later
    #1615 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Michigan went full recreational yesterday. Bet Chicago IL becomes jealous of all that tax revenue & follows their lead soon.
    Utah legalized medical yesterday... 6 plants per patient. This means a Morman with 4 wives can have 30 plants

Figures-a year after my family sold our Michigan lake house.....

The new Governor of Ill-annoy has already started talking about this.

About F-ing time......

#1620 5 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Now I am looking at the marketplace for pins in Michigan

Stop by and pick me up on your way to Michigan Chris!

I'll navigate/roll!

6 months later
    #1975 4 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

IL passed recreational today.
    Gov just has to sign it (he backed the bill)

I've been waiting a very looooooong time for this...….

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nascarrey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.