Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesmc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1191 6 years ago

Currently smoking Gorilla Glue #5 with a strong edible back. Sounds like a future order in a bar. I might be able provide some insight to AG Sessions policy change. He gave the power back to the 93 US Attorneys from their respective districts.
    A states attorneys office enforces state law. Not federal law. My state (CA) has 4 district's, with 4 different US Attorneys who interpret, and enforce federal laws differently. I'm assuming all four US Attorneys in CA won't enforce these laws. Sounds like the new Massachusetts US Attorney will. I'm positive there will be a US Attorney who will prosecute in a state where there will be other US Attorneys who won't enforce. Geographical enforcement within their own state. The eastern district of ___ enforces while the rest of the state doesn't and won't.
    Most of these US Attorneys have political agendas. Most want Federal judgeships which are lifetime appointments and a few may use this as a way of garnering publicity. They all have way, way, way too much power. The Feds typically go after bigger players, so patients in legal states probably won't notice much as there are so many smaller growers now. But headlines and another source of income for their district will assure some US Attorneys will ruin/alter/abuse some people's lives to further their own agendas and or beliefs. I need to smoke another couple bowls just thinking about it. I'm very grateful for growers for 25 to 30 percent bud. And their ability to combine awesome THC and great chocolate. I'm hoping that eventually a strong backlash from Congress and the Senate will result in the end of the draconian federal marijuana laws. The sheer amount of tax proceeds will eventually
    propel federal legality. But until then...

6 months later
    #1391 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Got an oz of blueberry Indica

Our local market has so many great choices of indica, sativa, and hybrids. I find that by switching between strains while changing between sativa and indica helps keep your tolerance down. I find that I adapt tolerances quickly to 30 percent plus strains if I only smoke the same strain. We've sure come a long way from 4 finger 10 dollar lids.

20180717_164347 (resized).jpg20180717_164347 (resized).jpg
    #1398 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

hey James..what do you think of that Skywalker OG ?!

I think it's great. But, with the sheer amount of incredible weed available, it's really kinda average. Guessing around middle 20's for the percentage. The picture is of gorilla glue #4 probably again middle 20's thc. Gorilla Glue #5 is usually 30's. The glue in the name is referring to being glued to the couch. Great for pain or getting baked or both. I get severe pain and need the strong indica, but 15 minutes later a little sativa never hurt me between games of pinball, which is kinda what I do most every day.

#1399 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I bounce back and forth between high thc strains. It's medicine now to me, but a good medicine.

From what I understand, when our law changes Jan 1, we will have to drive up to Santa Ana to get legal weed as they are going to make it near impossible to get licensed, so no more legal home delivery. Which in turn will probably allow those who grow and have legal patients to actually lower prices according to a couple different growers I spoke with. Ive found that there are an incredible amount of people making legal delivery, but only a small percentage are truly knowledgeable and grow. It is like the difference between having a sommelier help pick you a wine, or the dishwasher. You have 7 months to find your sommelier. Laws may change and even try to restrict our levels of thc, but growers will always be there to help us.

#1403 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

After reading good reviews i ordered some skywalker og last year and it was just meh.

I was trying to be nice. After smoking a few bowls and going, meh, I'm often creating my own hybrids with the other strains. So I guess our official response would be meh from us professional smokers. I go thru a couple oz a month. At least. So a quarter of a strain that is so so is easily mixed with the other. I think Charles Barkley referred to that as White Peoples Problems.

#1405 5 years ago

<blockquote cite=
    I gifted a couple guys I know some ak47 x ssh clones

I had a 1/2 oz of the AK47 strain lately. 30 percent plus thc. Now that strain was really, really good. Gonna get me some more of that next.

3 months later
    #1623 5 years ago

My internist recommended marijuana for my disease in the 80s. I started smoking heavily in the 70s. First really high percentage THC I smoked was Thai stick. Been smoking the highest thc level pot I could find ever since as it helps my pain. Governments will and should tax. For that, I should be getting basic, standardized info about the product I'm purchasing. I should get the average percentage of thc for that growers brand. Edibles need to be standardized like alcohol. One chocolate brand says 300 mg, yet isnt as strong as the others that say 180 mg. I know from trial and error which work for me and my pain, but I'm sure others have tried and given up because they haven't found the right dosage and brand. I need 30 percent plus thc for pain and am paying 225 an ounce on sale for Gorilla Glue #5. Average price for GG#5 is 275 an oz. Other gorilla glues and derivatives are 140 to 200 per ounce and are usually mid 20s thc. Quite a big difference for pain. Nobody in CA is selling pounds of QUALITY pot for 500. Unless it's stolen maybe. Or likely crappy pot that sells for whatever due to lack of demand.

#1634 5 years ago

There is ALOT of useful info being shared here. I'm thankful to others who share their experiences with pain management. My current use and experience is almost identical to Azmodeus. When you're experiencing what others are expressing, it confirms its real.

#1639 5 years ago

There are so many strains for sale, that it can get confusing. Were lucky here in Cali that I can use Weedmaps and common bud sense and try different delivery services. I must have tried 50 different varieties of cannabis, in the past 3 years. I get at least 3 to 4 texts a day with different products on sale. My pancreas gets inflamed about 100 days a year lately. Painful. After delivery to house, I can eat an edible and smoke strong indica. Feel better, smoke strong sativa or hybrids according to what I'm doing. Only downside of smoking alot of strong indica for pain ,30% plus, is you need to smoke strong sativa to get the right effect as your tolerance to getting high is high. It's all good, and normal for us to like different products that have become normalized here. I'm a flower and chocolate edible guy. My friends like the extracts, which people seem to use more at concerts that Ive gone to lately. (Cause I'm the guy still passing the great smelling fatty).

#1646 5 years ago

Canadian common sense. I was in Vancouver and had a bad pancreatic attack. Ive had pancreatitis for many years, but dont go for medical help as I know it will pass in 4 days or so. Just needed really strong edible. I dont want opiates which is what doctors prescribe. Walked right in to dispensary with my CA medical marijuana card. No problems. Pain subsided. Headed from there to Seattle. Card not accepted in WA, so I had to pay retail. Thank god it was legal at the time, but the cost of paying their retail was 3 to 4 times the cost. Just thought it was weird that Canada accepted card but WA didnt. Everything has changed now, but the days of having to smuggle medicine should hopefully be over.

#1661 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That is a new one. What is a pot hangover?

From my experience, that's when the Feds sentence you to hang over there behind the razor wire for selling too much pot.

#1666 5 years ago

Never heard of 55% thc. (Bud I'd sure like to smoke it) Maybe 55% sativa 45 % indica or a hybrid. Mid 30% thc seems to be Highest any grower I know has heard of or produced.

#1669 5 years ago

I've found dispensaries to be great when you're traveling and in need. But way, way pricey, and more for the average person, than an old skool stoner. I also haven't met a budtender who I could learn from in a dispensary. I've ordered delivery from many different delivery businesses, as some have better prices for edibles, and some for buds. Ive had growers deliver who could teach experts, on down to 18 year olds delivering like it's a pizza. Its definitely a new world, with the market ultimately determining pricing when product is so readily available. These are great days for us stoners.

#1671 5 years ago

Granddaughter is home from school this week. Looks like another pool day for me.

20181120_083411 (resized).jpg20181120_083411 (resized).jpg20181120_083628 (resized).jpg20181120_083628 (resized).jpg
    #1674 5 years ago

Great info on weedmaps. And I'm sure with Azmodeus when he says you can taste 30+. You know, or will soon find out. I've found my favorite strains thru sales. A delivery company I use has a $360 oz price on their website on their top strains. But they have daily sales and 5 hour flash deals sent thru texts. Once or twice a month these strains will sell for as low as $225 oz for fresh killer. (Not older, trying to get rid of it weed). So I've been able to find 30% plus AK47 and Gorilla Glue #5 on sale for $225. But I'm always around and take advantage of the sales. These sales happen out of sheer competition. So many different incredible choices here in abundance that good prices are attainable with a little due diligence.

1 week later
    #1720 5 years ago

That video sums up my experience with CBD. Good info. Where I live, the price seems to be going down a bit for good weed. A local delivery service is selling excellent pot for 120 oz. I got 2 oz of it for 240. Mix and match different indicas, hybrids and sativa. THC 20+. A couple of grower brothers who's prices are awesome. I like it when I have different strains to smoke. It's like getting those 12 packs of beer with different types, except these flavors are all good. Pretty nice when someone friendly and extremely knowledgeable delivers to your house great buds at great prices. LEGALLY (typical small indica bud below)

20181130_150609 (resized).jpg20181130_150609 (resized).jpg
    #1726 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

Do you mix &amp; match to get the desired effect?

yes

20181130_150407 (resized).jpg20181130_150407 (resized).jpg
    #1734 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

I mean like smoke a joint &amp; do a drop of tincture under your tongue or smoke a flower &amp; eat an edible to get the desired effect?

When ill, I use indica chocolate or cheeba chew, and smoke indica flower. Feeling better, sativa chocolate, sativa flower. Or any flower. Slightly different effect. Edibles affect my motor skills way more so than smoking. Different combos of edibles and smoking result in different highs. With the type of edible, (sativa, hybrid or indica) and the form of the edible being the most noticeable difference (chocolate, gummy bear, cheeba chew etc.) to me.

3 weeks later
    #1810 5 years ago

My experience is unless you're (were) a major trafficker, in a current investigation, no big deal. I was nervous to drive into Canada and saw that if you had DUI convictions, they might not let you drive in. The border guy (customs) just smiled at me. I know that I probably cant get into quite a few countries from marijuana convictions. So I have to do research as I've had friends who were convicted of only a few hundred pounds of pot that were denied entrance to either New Zealand or Australia. They had to sit in a cell in an airport before they sent him back to US. Ive had other friends convicted of a few pounds who weren't considered traffickers and were allowed entrance. I've never had a problem anywhere, and was convicted of alot more. While under investigation, a whole different story. There is a restaurant owner I met who shared my name. During the investigation he told me and my attorney that he gets pulled into customs everytime he comes into the country. His comment to me-James my boy, they dont like you. Since being released almost 20 years ago, no problems. Just smiles when I enter Canada. Sorry for upside down edible package. I had skills in high grade marijuana, nothing computer related to be able to delete picture. Time for a bong hit as I've finished my coffee.

20181202_085127 (resized).jpg20181202_085127 (resized).jpg
    #1812 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I've had several different edibles I tried but, they simply do not do anything for me. Have had many warn me to only eat half etc. but to date nothing.

I've tried many, many different types and brands. Nothing is uniform. 180 mg chocolate bar from brand A is as strong as 400 mg bar of a different brand. 1000 mg brownie described in an earlier post about the same strength as a 400 mg chocolate bar, which is about the same strength as a different 180 mg chocolate bar. With gummies delivering a different kind of effect than the chocolate bars. My take. I eat the company's suggested portion, and go from there until I've had too much and sleep. So my portion ends up between wanting to feel the edible, and falling asleep. Pretty damn scientific. It just comes down to trial and error for an individual. I've found chocolate bars work best for me. But laws keep changing and potency of the bars can change accordingly, so it can get even more confusing. What's mind boggling to me. Most of us are serious stoners. Imagine the confusion for the average public wanting to learn.

5 months later
    #1992 4 years ago

Gorilla Glue #5 and moon rocks made with GG5. Flower is normally 27% to 32%. GG5 seems to be most consistent high thc brand in my area. I mix the moon rock with the flower. Smoked a gram of moonrock and was so stoned it masked the pain I was experiencing of pancreatitis. I usually eat edibles until I happily sleep but instead I was happy buzzed and not feeling the pain. Got through it, feeling better and ordered more. Wife heard me ordering more and thought I might be sick. I said no feeling better. I told her I just wanted to feel really, really better. She laughed.

20190611_214201 (resized).jpg20190611_214201 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #2034 4 years ago

I do based on your location. I had friends from Douglas.

Quoted from golfingdad1:

If you had any idea the loads i used to bring into Ohio.

#2035 4 years ago

Green crack and LSD. Things I avoided in 70s and 80s. It's odd to say I like smoking LSD. New strain for me.

20190712_155223 (resized).jpg20190712_155223 (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #2140 4 years ago

So the best delivery service I've seen among the 50 or so in my area, sends me a text claiming the best strain they've seen is in stock. From the grower of the strain Gorilla Glue #5 (average 30%). Golden Gate #13. He crossed GG#5 with Animal Cookies and SFG OG. These people have never been wrong. Their weed is unbelievable and they say this is the best strain they've seen. Of course that is subjective. BUT THESE GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG. As soon as they have a sale this week, I'm going to get some. So I've finally got a goal in life again.

#2141 4 years ago

Gorilla Glue #5. Tested 29.2% I'm gonna post a picture of this Golden Gate #13 when I achieve my next goal in life.

20191006_093211 (resized).jpg20191006_093211 (resized).jpg
    #2151 4 years ago

Outdoor is great. All marijuana is good. Professional growers are way better than the average grower, with some strains alot better than other strains. But people who have chronic painful diseases use some high strength indicas for relief. And edibles as the pain gets worse. This picture is of a new strain Golden Gate 13. I use as daytime pot. All day. I have tried over 100 different strains with maybe 30 being awesome. But all were great. I think most businesses that test the pot they sell use Cannalysis in So Cal. Every type and strain of marijuana is available where I live. I also have AK47 and LSD (strain) for daytime. All extremely strong. But if in severe pain its Gorilla Glue #5. This strain looks scraggly at times, tastes alright, but relaxes people. Short of moon rocks, but GG5 is the go to for alot of serious smokers. Instant couchlock. Which is great for pain and nightime to sleep. Funny how it looks the worse of over 15 strains a delivery service has, is among the highest priced, and is their best seller.

20191008_092556 (resized).jpg20191008_092556 (resized).jpg
    #2152 4 years ago

Someone called me out earlier for either bs or being stupid. I'm a real stoner dude. I even have a Stoner (name of company) Theatre Candy machine in my living area with edibles for pain, or candy from smoking. I started smoking Thai stick at 14 and then trading them for Led Zeppelin and other awesome bands tickets. Yada, Yada, Yada other than the 10 years in federal custody on marijuana conspiracy charges I've always smoked. I've owned a state approved mortgage school and have the knowledge to do the same with legalizing a state approved marijuana school. Oaksterdam and other similar ideas aren't real state approved legal schools and are usually connected to pot shops. I would organize a curriculum which would be recognized by the state and have the person certified like a sommelier for wine. If I was younger and wasn't enjoying pinball, life, and this awesome marijuana so much. I feel like fellow stoners should never call out other fellow stoners. Most of us older crowd who have adapted to this new generation of weed are just appreciative, and STONED.

20191007_171813 (resized).jpg20191007_171813 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2171 4 years ago

Very strange. My first thought was how many deaths are attributed to Alcohol in Combination. Possibly this was Marijuana in Combination, then thought that this was just this individual's reaction to this drug. I haven't personally heard of violent behavior from smoking, but people have allergies. I've heard many, many times where a smoker tries a much stronger form of thc than they are used to. Usually results in quiet time for the more seasoned smoker. And then a DAMN WAS THAT SHIT STRONG after the affected feels better.

#2173 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

That’s what I’m thinking. Never again will they be in my toke session.

Nancy Reagan said, "Just say no" to those who can't handle it, or something like that.

1 week later
    #2197 4 years ago
    Quoted from Quadrat:

Been going to Amsterdam for work and play for a long long time. The bud is better here now overall, but the hash in Amsterdam can be better than the bud here.

Alot of people don't know, and some forget, but "The Brotherhood of Eternal Love" were in Laguna Beach. They used to smuggle hash and make acid. There was so much hash in south orange county in 1960s, 70s, and 80s. Killer black primo, Lebanese, and other types. Literally tons and tons. Funny how I haven't seen alot of real good hash around here anymore. Satellites pretty much put an end to smuggling boatloads of drugs from Southeast Asia. And federal sentences where everyone is getting minimum 10 year sentences. Its weird because my friends went to Amsterdam when I was on an "extended vacation". Heineken, hookers and hash. But now with all the craft breweries we're only missing the killer hash. But it would be awesome just to be in Amsterdam though.

#2199 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Me too! My mom was a seamstress and I have the same pair I "borrowed" over 25 years from her. [quoted image]

I like scissors, but really like kief. Gotta go with a grinder over the scissors.

20191026_194017 (resized).jpg20191026_194017 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2204 4 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

It's not the weed that makes Amsterdam worth it. Its the fact that there are so many places to go and get high in a very quiet, chill environment with like minded travelers and locals.
    The best thing about Amsterdam for a stoner, though....You don't need to spend any money on entertainment. You just have to walk around. Walking high through Amsterdam is like walking high through a living museum.
    Do it, you won't regret it.

I've always wanted to go. I have pancreatitis with gluten sensitivity. For whatever reason, the same food in Europe won't get people like me sick like it does here. I've read many people who can't eat bread or pasta here can there. For awhile anyway until our bodies adjust to their wheat protein and we get allergic again. Weird. But I'm looking forward to invading some bakeries and eateries and ordering food that normally makes me sick for 4 days. I always wanted to eat some hash and walk around the living museum that is Amsterdam

#2209 4 years ago

My favorite delivery service was out of my new favorite strain, Golden Gates, so I ordered a new strain for me. And I got 3 strains. Gorilla Glue #5, LSD, and Tangie. My god, I've tasted so many strains like strawberry cough that definitely hint strawberry. But Tangie was so tangie. Best named weed ever. Inhale and you taste a slight citrusy taste. Exhale and I was reminded of Tang. It tested at just below 25%. And then there's this LSD strain. GREAT STRAIN. Worst name ever. Must be the growers initials. I'm amazed and thankful that growers continue to invent new incredible strains. The Golden Gates that I just had was the best combo of looks, taste, strength. Tastes like the old Hawaiian Puna strains, and average is around 30%. But Tangie was TANGIE. I can definitely see a grower using this strain as a flavor enhancer for diesel type or other heavier tasting strains. Just amazing what the future holds for us in marijuana field. Just hope that they won't limit the level of THC in pot. I never believed they would achieve what they have so far, so logic tells me it's only gonna keep getting better. Picture is Tangie.
    20191102_062228 (resized).jpg20191102_062228 (resized).jpg

#2210 4 years ago

I had a couple of 1/4 oz of Petrochem and Space Walker from my 2nd favorite delivery service. Grinded some up with just a little Tangie from other service and instantly added flavor. Nice. These brothers grow themselves, but sell mostly from other growers. Very knowledgeable. Guy can show up with so many different strains its amazing. My favorite delivery service has 2 people who help over the phone who are all right. But it's the owner who knows his shit and has the connections to some intense growers. I've never met him, but he responded when I made a pricing offer. He texts me discounts based on money spent. 30% off of $375. Blows my mind that some young hottie shows up at my door with a drug store bag of weed that will blow anyone's mind. The other guys could teach you alot, but their weed is barely better than the other 20 services. Better variety than others, but the service with hot dumb blondes has consistently had the best pot I've seen in any dispensary from San Diego to Vancouver.

20191103_074046 (resized).jpg20191103_074046 (resized).jpg
    #2212 4 years ago

Why are THEY dumb? I've never had a long conversation with any of them, I was using a stereotype and then referring to their knowledge of marijuana. Probably lazy beach girls who don't want to waitress. They are so nice and like the pins here so it's way cool, but they're just like pizza delivery people who don't bake the pizzas. It's nice to talk and ask questions to the guys who grow and deliver, but this one service usually just has better, fresher, exotic pot. On the other hand, I founded a state approved mortgage school here in CA after getting out of prison for weed. Followed the law to the extreme and was granted a Pell grant level school. One of my competitors couldn't even fill out the required paperwork which would have made him a legal "registered" school and allowed him to do what he did. Instead he settled for 20 million. Below is the outside of one of the Wonderlik tests. 12 minute test the NFL and many schools utilize as ability to learn tests. Amazing accurate. But I haven't given out any of these tests to the delivery people. They might do well, but still not be able to answer my marijuana related questions.

20191103_084708 (resized).jpg20191103_084708 (resized).jpg
    5 months later
    #2391 3 years ago

About 1984 a drug lord in Sonora hired a dozen growers from Nor Cal and grew full blown Indica with Afghanistan seeds. Wholesaled for close to 1700 a pound. Could sell 100 pounds at a time for 2000, all day long till it was gone. People emptied out their lock boxes or didn't get any. Most people thought the best of this was better than the best thai weed which we all wholesaled every May when the boats got here. He probably grew 100,000 pounds the first year which isn't very much. It's funny because anyone who was wholesaling high end marijuana in my area would tell you this: great marijuana was being grown in Hawaii, Nor Cal, Oregon, Thailand etc. And was also grown in Mexico. And yes, they did grow alot of shitty weed. But they grew excellent weed as well.

#2397 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The old timers I knew growing up always said nothing compared to thai sticks in quality of high.

But now you know me. I had access to a few boatloads of Thai before other wholesalers here as I was selling the Thai guys Mexican Indica. I loved fresh thai weed. On the stick or not. Did time with a few boat captains who smuggled thai weed. But the best of the Mexican Indica was better than the thai stick and the untied thai. Just like it was way, way, way better than the sativa Rafael Caro Quintero grew and became famous for.

1 week later
    #2410 3 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Ounce of gold is 31 grams and an ounce of weed is 28.
    But a pound of weed is 16 ounces

Buying weed in quantity equals 454 grams or 28.7 grams. Broken down to smaller amounts like 5 or 10 pounds and it's often weighed at 448 grams. 16 ounces x 28 grams = 448. A pound is still 454 grams. An ounce is still 28.7 grams. We would keep the 6 grams per pound. 6 grams times 100 pounds is 600 grams, or a nice little stash of smoke. I don't have any idea of weighing gold, but I had a background of weighing pot.

#2413 3 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I’ve been smoking pot since 18. Over 20 years now. I don’t think that combined I’ve seen 100lbs in my life.
    I need better friends

I haven't seen 100 pounds in the last 25 years either.

Quoted from RWH:

Just saw 260lbs two days ago and to be honest it's much more impressive when it's broken down.

Yes. I agree.

#2414 3 years ago

Geographically, I grew up in one of the "best" areas for wholesale marijuana. 60 miles from border, and right past the last checkpoint at San Onofre from Mexico. Boatloads of Thai weed in May. Really nice seedless lime green sativa for 500 all day here. Double that most anywhere it goes to. The tons of hash from the Brotherhood of Eternal Light and Love smuggled here to Laguna Beach. And then my friend became one of the bigger marijuana smugglers from Sonora. And knew and grew more killer weed than you could imagine. Fields of corn with fields of marijuana inside. So our area dominated the mass supply of high end marijuana. And we all got indicted and did federal or Mexican time. When I got out I heard that the Canadians who were buying tons of our weed were growing their own BC bud in the 90s and sending 100 pounds or so at a time back at us. I love Canadians. And Canada. Alot of our pot made it elsewhere where they called it Nor Cal weed. Funny how I was at the highest level of knowledge of marijuana when I went to prison. I got out and now had so much to learn. I think it's great that we can clone and pretty much get the same product now. And I can order incredible products that helps my health. I can take an edible instead of medication from a doctor (opioids) for my pancreatitis. I think its great.

#2418 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I smoke shatter in the morning so i don't wake the wife up with going outside to smoke so I'm down to a gram a day max of bud. 3 ounces lasts me 2 to 3 months now

Been reading about shatter from you guys for awhile now. Very interested. I have problems with vaping. My lungs don't seem to like it as well. But I like space rocks. I like black primo hash. I will definitely vape if only possible way, but it never has the same effect to me, and my lungs don't respond as well to it. Is shatter harsh on your guys lungs? We all smoked big fat honey thai Oilers as kids here. When you mixed the pot with the oil it made it easier to smoke than just the oil. Todays vaping seems close to when we smoked hash oil. Can any of you guys compare shatter to ? I feel like a kid who has been looking at my future Christmas gift and I'm trying to learn more about my present.

#2422 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just one stoners take

I was looking for a fellow stoners take. I think I'd be better off with the space rocks. Appreciate the advice.

#2423 3 years ago

My stepson recently graduated from college with scary math skills. His first job was in a lab working for a cannabis company. He volunteered to cut his hours for others and was called and asked to volunteer his time at the university lab where he graduated to work on covid research. He is 5 years younger than the next scientist who was younger than the others. I'm proud of him. I'm looking forward to spending some time with him and hearing the scientific viewpoint of marijuana. He doesn't smoke due to having asthma.

1 week later
    #2432 3 years ago

Nice stuff guys. They have so much here that I've tried most of the strains mentioned. And I can't describe them like a sommelier does wine, maybe because I kept ordering more and more different strains. I just remember that all were good. Some better than others. I choose now to just buy from one distributor who has some amazing exotic weed. More expensive than others, but worth it to me. I feel lucky, like my glass is half full of good weed.

#2435 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I personally lean more toward sativa to be more clear headed.

I read your post, have been smoking more than my 2 oz allotment this month and decided I could use some sativa. AK47 is one of my favorite sativa.

20200518_151421 (resized).jpg20200518_151421 (resized).jpg
    #2439 3 years ago

Nice info. Easy to understand. I took the picture before 6 am so its darker than real life. Pot is a vibrant green in normal light. Plus I suck at taking pictures. Left is AK 47 sativa. Middle is Gorilla Glue #5. Indica. Left is Golden Gates. Indica dominant hybrid. The AK is around 28%. The Gorilla Glue around 30%. The Golden Gates is an incredible strain. Over 30%. My favorite is to mix the AK 47 with either of the 2 strains. So I get the head high and the body pain relief.

20200520_055407 (resized).jpg20200520_055407 (resized).jpg
    4 months later
    #2668 3 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Naw your weed sucks you have no clue what your talking about !!! Show me some dank cause every thing i see from you and half this thread is all sht [quoted image]

This weed surprised me. Looks average amongst expensive weed here. Ice cream cake. Surprised me how much I like it. I have yet to smoke high thc marijuana that didn't hit me instantly. Indica strains and hybrids can help my pancreas feel better when inflamed with a little time maybe, but I'm still instantly affected.

20201010_100113 (resized).jpg20201010_100113 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #2690 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

[quoted image]

Wedding cake, Ice cream cake, and my favorite Golden Gates. Looks way better in person. I suck at taking pictures. This delivery service was expensive and then increased their prices due to demand. The growers they buy from are a level above everything I've tried here in weedville.

20201018_105501 (resized).jpg20201018_105501 (resized).jpg
    1 month later
    #2733 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I thought it was just me, glad that someone else taste the same thing. Almost has that old Jamaican taste from the 70's-80's that had that dirt taste.

I have tried quite a few flavor types. They worked for me. But it was high quality. The flavor types are probably like any other marijuana. Alot about the knowledge of the grower.

I tried a new delivery service from a recommendation. The operator I spoke with was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic to help me. My recurrent pancreatitis and all the ensuing issues I've had for 35 years now seems to be getting better from years of diet changes. So the type of pain relief can change from wanting serious couchlock weed (instead of codeine or opiates) to a lighter hybrid. Amazing how hybrids with similar thc levels (around 30%) can be completely different. Instead of a serious body high that made my organs feel better, I can get a creative mind high, along with my body feeling better. Some of this pot can look a little indica dominant, yet produce a sativa like high. 3 different really nice hybrids below. Sorry I take lousy pictures.
    20201121_070430 (resized).jpg20201121_070430 (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #2771 3 years ago

Great idea. Pot for shots in Michigan. Dispensary is giving a free joint to anyone who has gotten a vaccine shot. They had given away 3,000 joints up to now and said they would continue for another 30 days.

#2775 3 years ago
    Quoted from Captainhook:

Have any of you guys ever been to one of these? The good old days in Colorado.
    [quoted image]

Funny for me to look at that date and remember of literal boat loads of fresh eagle branded Thai stick and untied Thai had been distributed. So much of it someone there probably had some. They would put pictures of an eagle on top of these pillow like 3 to 4 pound mini bales.There was enough that it was around for summer around here. Great gig until they had satellites tracking the boats. In '96 I met a skipper in federal prison doing 10 years who was sailing some of them. Cool guy.

4 months later
    #2832 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

That looks more like a pressed resin. Likely from a live plant. I dunno if I could call that hash tho. It would definitely offend the Lebanese peeps! Dark colour so prob not highest quality, hence the decent deal. You can buy a heating iron attachment for a hydraulic press and make your own with that outdoor homegrown! Fairly easy process once you've dialed in the heat settings.

The area I grew up in was flooded with hash in 70s and 80s. While I like Red Lebanese and other Lebanese hash, most people here would say the Black primo from Afghanistan was the best.

I'm glad you commented as I've literally seen tons and tons of hash from the middle east years ago, and it looked nothing like that.

I personally used to like to eat it as much as smoke it. Seems like we had lots of good pot around here and the hash wasn't as coveted as flower. A lot of us mixed it with pot. I could never understand how they mix it with tobacco in Europe, but hey it works for them I guess.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I've been smoking OIL products since I was in high school! I would always rinse my weed in isopropyl 99% and cook it into honey oil. Now my lungs and brain can't handle the dabs..especially the size some peeps can chug down! I'd faint! But, happy 710 (oil -upside down for the older hippies!)

Honey Thai Oilers before high school in 70s. I had a math teacher who commented to people that he couldn't believe I could show up in his classroom that high and then shoot around par for the high school golf team in the afternoon.

1 month later
    #2861 2 years ago

I've always liked a Sugar High. New strain to me. This stuff taste great, great high, better weed than my poor quality photos shows.

20210826_103146 (resized).jpg20210826_103146 (resized).jpg20210826_103308 (resized).jpg20210826_103308 (resized).jpg20210826_103311 (resized).jpg20210826_103311 (resized).jpg
    #2863 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hybrid dominant? What does that even mean?!
    (Pics are fine. I'd smoke it!)

Never seen that before either. Gonna guess. When smoking hybrids, most seem either indica dominant (more pain relief?) or sativa dominant. First strain I couldn't tell you which way the high leaned. I really like it.

I would probably label all hybrids as indica dominant hybrid, sativa dominant hybrid, or just hybrid if it doesn't lean one way or another. Hybrid dominant = jumbo shrimp to me too. And yes you would love it too. Most of our tastes here are similar. We all like the good shit.

#2865 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looking up the lineage its a gorilla glue × ninga turtles (80/20 indica/sativa) strain but has equal characteristics..better do some more field testing and report back to us!!

Couldn't believe it when I looked it up. I read a few reviews of it and agree where different reviews called it a sindica. Very balanced high. A review said medicated, but with some energy in the legs. Another said euphoric and then felt the Indy. Weird, because my logic thinks it would take a 20% gorilla glue with 80% sativa to achieve a balanced effect.

4 months later
    #3014 2 years ago
    Quoted from HFK:

[quoted image]

Seriously? The pot shown is some of the most scraggly shit I've seen. In 1977 in San Clemente, you could go down to the pier and pay $160 street price for an ounce of thai stick or untied Thai. May thru July. Literally boatloads. Coke dealers I knew would have exotic for the day Hawaiian pot. The Owhawka (sounds like but spelt wrong) weed we saw was big spears. You need to compare the closest apples to apples. So Thai weed $160 an ounce.

Very good outdoor pot can be had here for $100 half ounce, 180 ounce on the internet. I called and he charged me $140 an ounce for really nice outdoor white widow. There is more of a demand here for the $300 an ounce for great and $340 for insane. I often get an ounce of outdoor and indoor. So where I live, which used to be a pot wholesalers paradise due to our location, the outdoor is an unbelievable bargain. It's easily better than most Thai we got in 70s and 80s. (I saw hundreds of pounds every year) For essentially the same price. 45 years later delivered to my house. No comparison. Just don't believe we smoked scraggly ass weed like they showed in that picture here where I live.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesmc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=jamesmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.