Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highdef.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#240 7 years ago

Anyone care for some chocolate?

IMG_20161209_115758 (resized).jpgIMG_20161209_115758 (resized).jpg

#243 7 years ago

$20US for 180/200mg*

*So I'm told

#267 7 years ago
    Quoted from RTS:

Does anybody know if passengers can travel through airports with edibles?

Don't advertise it and you'll be fine. These new products make it easy to be incognito.

GREENLY_BREEZ_ORIGINAL_250MG_MINTS_WLA (resized).jpgGREENLY_BREEZ_ORIGINAL_250MG_MINTS_WLA (resized).jpg

#271 7 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hmmm? Breath mints with marijuana leaves on them. Nothing suspicious about that

Like I said, as long as you don't advertise, you'll be fine. In other words, don't be a rookie.

2 months later
    #532 7 years ago

The Colorado Supreme Court ruled that a employer can fire an employee even if they have a prescription.

The case involved a quadriplegic who worked for Dish Network. The poor guy smoked at home to control his seizures. He failed a random drug test, so Dish fired him under their zero-tolerance program!

#533 7 years ago

In today's press gathering, Spicer had the audacity to claim that MJ is a gateway to opioid abuse. Are you kidding me??!! It was such a ridiculous (unsupported) statement. Big Pharma has the US government in their back pocket.

#535 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

That sucks for anyone who needs it for medicine. I am not sure, but I think Arizona employers could NOT fire you for a drug test, only if you came in to work stoned or were smoking on the job. Where is the F'n compassion in these lawmakers?

They definitely can't discriminate against cardholders in Arizona. I think it boils down to the company's policy and job responsibilities. I'm pretty sure existing HR policies are outdated when it comes to this issue. I believe one would be OK provided they weren't possessing or using while on the job. It also depends on whether your job involves safety (forklift driver, heavy machinery). Obviously, workman's comp would be denied if you were blazed at work and fell off a roof or dock.

Dish is a government contractor, so perhaps they're bound by federal law. I just don't see why MJ falls under the same category as heavy prescription narcotics. You may frequent the vending machines more often than your co-workers, but you aren't going to overdose or smash your car into anyone.

#546 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I have friends, as you likely have friends, where opiates ruined their productive lives...sad.

So true. I know a few people who made the mistake of mixing pills with alcohol. They left this world at a young age.
    Glad to know you're doing OK with the alternative medicine.

#551 7 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'm blowing a bag of Blue Dream right now

Great minds think (and smoke) alike! This has been my go-to candy for the past few months.
    *Sour Diesel x Blue Dream*

IMG_20170224_205358 (resized).jpgIMG_20170224_205358 (resized).jpg

#564 7 years ago

Gryszzz
    Saturday was the 25th anniversary of Pantera's "Vulgar Display of Power." Feeling old...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highdef.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=highdef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.