Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,402 posts
  • 297 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RVH
  • Topic is favorited by 121 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9841 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1555 (resized).jpeg
    April16menu (resized).jpg
    IMG_2597 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2596 (resized).jpeg
    Menu3-25 (resized).jpg
    17099159436172647014303925641222 (resized).jpg
    Up in Smoke (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4106.gif
    flap jacks (resized).png
    received_952889522882331 (resized).jpeg
    received_894006569137984 (resized).jpeg
    2-22-24 (resized).jpg
    article-2221346-159F97DC000005DC-695_308x185 (resized).jpg
    cadelandteddybear1 (resized).jpg
    R0010329 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirkdiggler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirkdiggler. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #40 7 years ago

Rihanna is a fan. Who knew?

#42 7 years ago

f692e3b8bef3_sf_2 (resized).jpegf692e3b8bef3_sf_2 (resized).jpeg

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Delta9 how many of you know what that really means ? Og kush and pinball is a great way to get high score

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#53 7 years ago

There's nothing like the smell of a joint or the smoke of a bowl of black hash imo.
    The only thing I like about vaping is the discretion it provides. Plus the high doesn't last as long I find.

Quoted from Mitch:

Yup no need for combustion anymore. Much healthier to vaporizer and a great clean high with no carbon monoxide/dioxide. Plus the taste is so much better.

#57 7 years ago

beaver (resized).jpegbeaver (resized).jpeg

#80 7 years ago

Wow there's a lot of cali users here. Makes me think of a bar here in small town Saskatchewan, Canada that has a Hokus Pokus in it.

1977207_1531194503761651_8850698979621007919_n.jpeg1977207_1531194503761651_8850698979621007919_n.jpeg

20161111_124043_resized (resized).jpg20161111_124043_resized (resized).jpg

#83 7 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Became legal here as of last Tuesday. Lot's of people celebrating.

Congratulations. Is it federal or like Washington and Colorado? Curious, not political talk.

#148 7 years ago

BenetBoy78 regarding dosage.
    My wife uses both cbd and thc to manage pain for fibromyalsia and chronic pain.
    600mg thc and 520mg cbd. 3 to 4 lines out of a 1gram syringe every 8 hours. However she's in the process of Increasing dosage to help with pain. Applys oil directly out of syringe under tounge till dissolved. She really dislikes the taste and I'll suggest the marshmallow today.
    She also uses a 1 200mg thc/cbd tincture for migraine break thru. 5 or so drops under tounge. And smoked thru vape pen as well.

Has anyone tried mixing tincture with the nicotine vape oil?

IMG_2523-11-416x416 (resized).jpgIMG_2523-11-416x416 (resized).jpg

#157 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Colorado here. Must comply with Amendment 64. Each adult can grow 6 plants. You can also grow for a friend, increasing your plant count. Fun stuff.

Look great! Might be time to pull those burnt fan leaves. Lol. When I was licensed I grew for 8 patients. 8 patients x 6 plants equals a warehouse of the sticky icky. 48, 600 watt hps air cooled lights. Man this thread makes me want to sprout some seeds

20161122_211713 (resized).jpg20161122_211713 (resized).jpg

#161 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

No no. What? Those sun leaves are not "burnt". Towards the end of the flowering process, the plants draws nutrients out of the defunct sun leaves. Totally normal. Don't remove them, you'll stunt the natural flowering process.

By the looks of it those plants are 2 to 3 weeks from being finished anyways. Nutrients should be starting to be flushed out at this point and those large fan leaves aren't doing much besides blocking light. And wouldn't be covered in crystal goodness. But to each they're own. As long they're healthy, who cares. Grow on.

#164 7 years ago

I agree with everyone not removing the fan leaves as a rule however when a plant is a week or 2 before being finished you're not stunting anything. The plant is near the end of its life cycle anyway. Dried out leaves and lower branches actually waste energy as the plant tries to keep everyone happy instead of focusing it's energy on the main buds. Also depending on grow method (sog for example) you'd never want big fan leaves blocking light because your not growing them into trees in 5 gallon buckets.
    Best thing is everyone can experiment with whatever techniques they want. Some people trim/pinch leaves to produce multiple branches, other don't and grow one main cola.

Most important factor to me is growing conditions. If you can't control heat and humidity, techniques don't matter.

*Note* I still have 1000s of seeds if anyone wants free pk kush or mango haze seeds to tryout. No usa shipping though. Don't want to end up like Marc Emery

#168 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Interesting talk on growing....
    In the 60's and 70's we just threw the seeds everywhere and anywhere, after we used record albums
    to sift them out....
    (Thank you Cheech and Chong, and Pink Floyd!)
    Havent seen a seed in a bag in ages!
    At most, one read Ed Rosenthals book, and took away from it, things, like weight bending, fertilizer, and sunlight.
    Today, its a science it seems, and likely next to Monsanto, the only plant that gets this much attention to
    its flowers!
    Yet, I have no complaints about what was smoked that came from throwing Thai Stick Seeds, wherever, and coming back to harvest!
    I really do wish seeds were still everywhere, and the 70's campaign of "throw your seeds out in the roadsides and mediums of major highways" would come back.
    With Todays movement, could you imagine the Nations Beltway, or your local drive with these babies all along the roadside?!?
    Well, at least it was a stoned dream for me...!!
    BTW, never saw Crystal Hash! Holy Shit! Does anyone see this in their Market?

There are seed banks all over the world and majority ship worldwide. You can buy any strain you want from the latest cup winners to old school thai sticks. We use hemp depot. Good selection, good prices, lots of top breeders. Cheap and fast shipping.
    When you say crystal hash do you mean shatter? I love extracts. They're pricey but the smallest amount gets you toasty

#169 7 years ago

The bible!

20161124_091510 (resized).jpg20161124_091510 (resized).jpg

Another good read

20161124_091456 (resized).jpg20161124_091456 (resized).jpg

#180 7 years ago

To fellow Canadian tokers. The Compassion Club has a 25% off dried cannabis Black Friday sale till Sunday.
    I went fruity this order. Grandaddy purps, pink bubba, dj short blueberry and some blue dream.

#182 7 years ago

Going to be first time trying it. Looking forward to it.

Quoted from Aurich:

Blue Dream is my jam.

#185 7 years ago
    Quoted from wolv3:

Do you have a link? Also do you need a license?

No license required. Drivers license and over 19yrs of age. Google alberta compassion club. We use Saskatchewan compassion club here but I believe they are all linked. Used to be a store front in Saskatoon b4 cops raided it 2 years ago. Everything is now mailed or greyhounded to you. $150/oz for top quality bud with sale prices. Currently have about 70 strains to choose from. Pm me if need more info.

#193 7 years ago
    Quoted from bdPinball:

Mine too. I always took offense to the "do-gooders" invading our sport with this bogus message.
    -Brian

They (administration) did have one good contribution. Going thru the cd rack back in the day and seeing that label knew that something good was waiting to be heard. Thanks Tipper

2016-11-25-21-09-05-818332794 (resized).png2016-11-25-21-09-05-818332794 (resized).png

#202 7 years ago

Pleasant surprises in the mail today

20161128_193650 (resized).jpg20161128_193650 (resized).jpg

#207 7 years ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

My Brian 420 mod

Very cool Brian mod. What's with naked Peter holding a dong? That's hilarious.

#211 7 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Where I come from, we called it "getting ripped". I did have some friends that got "baked", though. I think I have heard of getting "toasted", but not too sure. And on these pages I learned about getting "blazed"; That's a new one, foe me.
    What other descriptive terms are there that equate to getting a "buzz on". ?

"Ripped" is usually a term for getting drunk to me.
    High, baked, roasted, toasted, cotton mouthed, slant eyed, glossy eyed, perma grinned, etc.
    My neighbors 7 year old daughter said mom's going outside to get "happy" the other day.

#215 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Got this in the mail today from a fellow pinsider, up to him if he wants to say who he is.
    Very appreciated!

You're welcome

#217 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Where do I sign up for a delivery like that?!

Come for a 3 day visit to anywhere in Canada.

1 week later
    #218 7 years ago

2016-11-29-20-39-59--325910189 (resized).jpeg2016-11-29-20-39-59--325910189 (resized).jpeg

#222 7 years ago

That's so cheesy ^^^
    Check this massive bud. Weighing a amazing 432 grams! Just about a 1 pound bud

tumblr_llo1ddGIEE1qimmt8o1_500 (resized).jpegtumblr_llo1ddGIEE1qimmt8o1_500 (resized).jpeg

#231 7 years ago

A friend in Van got 10 clones of MedMan's Rockstar/Maple Ridge Kush this week. Found a stock photo of her blooming. Nice colors.

RockStarKush (resized).jpgRockStarKush (resized).jpg

#236 7 years ago
    Quoted from Brickshot:

You can get it in the mail in Canada?? I'm pretty sure that's still illegal in the U.S. But here in Michigan medical marijuana is legal and getting your medical card is super easy. I have mine! The dispensaries are everywhere and the products are getting better all the time (especially the edibles). A great time for weed lovers!

Oooh, i want some donkey nuts

We're pretty far behind on dispensaries in Canada. Only Vancouver and Toronto have them that I know of. There is a federal program but it's really restricted. Unless you know a grower, it's unknown street weed otherwise. But our compassion club has 50 to 70 ever changing strains to choose from, which is nice. And as of Aug 2016 medical license owners in Canada are allowed to grow your own plants again.

#242 7 years ago

What kind of prices are your chocolates? They seem pricy up here and think I'll make my own.
    200mg bar is $12.00
    150mg bar is $11.50
    Sounds expensive but I'm a noob buying edibles.

Orange-Chocolate-Bar-1-1 (resized).jpgOrange-Chocolate-Bar-1-1 (resized).jpg

2016-08-24-10.59.11-1-1-416x416 (resized).jpg2016-08-24-10.59.11-1-1-416x416 (resized).jpg

#268 7 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

Don't advertise it and you'll be fine. These new products make it easy to be incognito.

Hmmm? Breath mints with marijuana leaves on them. Nothing suspicious about that

#270 7 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Open up its Dave .....

Dave's not here man

#280 7 years ago

#282 7 years ago

Here's our football candy dish. It feels like pigskin and plays the old Hank Williams Monday night football theme when you open it.
    20161211_221119 (resized).jpg20161211_221119 (resized).jpg

And a kind surprise to guests who open it.
    20161211_221038 (resized).jpg20161211_221038 (resized).jpg

#301 7 years ago

First thing I saw that's total bs is 4 plants/person. Unless you have lots of space and equipment to grow each one into a tree 4 plants just isn't enough. Especially if you want to make edibles and rso.
    I also saw they don't want to sell in liquor stores which was first proposed.

latest (resized).pnglatest (resized).png

#307 7 years ago

Didn't realize I attached krusty smoking moon rocks My bad

Quoted from golfingdad1:

Krusty ain't smoking the kind in that pic.
    Wrong thread ???

#311 7 years ago

Just tried purple romulan for the first time. Good taste, decent high. Probably a good day time smoke. Doubt I'd order again

20161217_175257 (resized).jpg20161217_175257 (resized).jpg

#315 7 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

There is going to be a Legal grow operation near Edmonton, 800,000 square feet. It will be breaking ground in the spring. Supposedly the largest building in North America built for such a purpose.

That's a insane large building. Where can I sign up to be involved? Financially/labor? Got any links/more info?

I'm moving back home. Woo hoo

#317 7 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

The company is Aurora Cannabis Inc.

$5 a gram is very appealing! Really limited on strains/choices however. But future/coming soon strains like blue dream, cannatonic and la confidential at $5 a gram? Home run

#320 7 years ago

2016-12-17-22-28-57--2069123654 (resized).jpeg2016-12-17-22-28-57--2069123654 (resized).jpeg

#323 7 years ago

The best strains of the 70s (panama red, alcapolco gold, maui wowi, thai stick) genetics were bred into new varieties and eventually fazed out. They are outdoor strains mostly and indoor growing started to boom in the 80s and 90s and short growing, stronger varieties were created. We also realized that europe and middle east had far superior strains and when Nevel created the first seed bank where quality seeds could be attained, the world never looked back. Northern lights was the biggest game changer in the growing world and was bred into dozens of varieties.
    There are a few seed banks who offer old school strains for you older folks who want to relive their youth but there's way to many awesome strains available nowdays to waste growers time with finicky, old school genetics.

#326 7 years ago

Does anyone else find strain popularity/availability used to be in 5 year windows?
    In the late 80s i was smoking skunks, maui wauis, thai sticks. Blonde hash.
    Early 90s purple indicas, skunks, big buds. Lots of gold seal black hash.
    Later 90s blueberries, bubblegums, ak47s. Not as much black hash.
    Early 2s was diesels, hazes and almost no hash.
    Since mid 2s it seems to be a kush dominated market with lots of pine and lemon/citrus flavors.

What's the next/new wave of strains coming?

#333 7 years ago

Street prices for kick ass buds around me. Crappy bud goes cheaper.

Saskatoon $180 oz, $600 qp
    Battleford $225 oz, $700 qp
    Lloydminster $200 oz, $650 qp
    Edmonton $180oz, $2000 lb

Compassion club $200 oz delivered.
    Looking for a cheaper compassion club $140 oz or $5/gram tho

And alcohol is 25% more expensive in Saskatchewan then in Alberta.

#334 7 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallKid:

Why grow what everyone else is growing? Times have certainly changed, for sure.

When I first started growing in high school I always wanted to try Haze. I've been reading in high times for years about this amazing smelling strain with high thc but low yields and long grow times. Growing illegally we decided on indica dominant strains.

Years later when I got licensed to grow I couldn't wait to finally order some hazes. I grew Neville's haze. 13 week flowering and barely hit 0.5/gram/1000w but finally got to try haze. I've grown out 4 kinds and love that exotic, sandlewood smell that I just can't find anymore.

If the propsed legislation/legalization up here in canada happens we're going to be limited to 4 plants (which is total bs) and if I choose to grow again I'll have to maximize space and could only grow a fast flowering/high yielding strain to stay legal. Hopefully that 4 plants per household is changed so we can try some more exotic strains.

#337 7 years ago

Last grow I did was 5 plants in 4x8 box with 600w and 400w hps. Grew them to about 3ft before enducing flowing. Probably 4 weeks veg and 8 weeks flowering. Finished about 5 to 6 ft. Should have air cooled the lights for heat (only 8ft ceiling) but yielded just under 2 lbs for the 5 plants. Starting with clones would save 2-3 weeks. 3 cycles per year, would net me 6lbs which is enough for the year but if I want to make edibles and rso that would probably use all of it. Could bang out a fourth cycle probably but it takes about 1hr per day tending to a garden, which could be used to play pinball but I do like to hang out with plants and talk to them

#340 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

A close friend of mine "clones" his plants. I told him I was interested in growing my own from seeds and he shared a lesson in growing that I had no clue about. Hit and miss with seeds is the verdict. Cloning is the way to go! Very interesting!

If you've established a mother plant to clone from after growing out a dozen or more seeds, yes.
    But I've received tons of clones where I've heard (it's the best stuff ever!) and the plants were far less superior to what we were growing anyway.

Find a strain you like. Grow out a dozen seeds. Take cuttings/clones from each and mark/name each during the veg cycle. At the end of the grow find out what plant did the best. Yield, resistance to pests/disease, potency, etc.

Then you can grow that clone into a mother plant to clone from. And if you want to get techy start pollinating buds to create new seeds and hybrids of your own.

#341 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

A close friend of mine "clones" his plants. I told him I was interested in growing my own from seeds and he shared a lesson in growing that I had no clue about. Hit and miss with seeds is the verdict. Cloning is the way to go! Very interesting!

Also clones are hard to obtain for lots of people. If I want to try the latest cannabis cup winner I can just order seeds directly from the manufacturer and grow them myself instead of waiting to hopefully come across a cutting.

1 week later
    #364 7 years ago
    Quoted from rooky79:

I haven't smoked weed in a long time as every time I did I got paranoid and just couldn't get on with It anymore.l

Welcome back. I'd suggest a indica variety if you use to get paranoid.

#371 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Grape God..yummy huge indica/sativa nugs

What way you heading to Yegpin? You and me need to meet up

#376 7 years ago
    Quoted from wolv3:

I'm in at YEGPIN

We should arrange a meeting where everyone pitches in, someone brings a grinder and if we have enough participants to roll a few blunts at 4:20
    It is only 5 months away

20170101_212204 (resized).jpg20170101_212204 (resized).jpg

Ol school Skunk #1

#379 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Little rabbit turd sized nugs. Or so tiny but just the perfect buzz.

Made me think of the pk kush I have a half oz of. Look how small each bud is.

20170101_223715 (resized).jpg20170101_223715 (resized).jpg

#381 7 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Thumbed up post#376 because that skunk strain #1 brings back memories.
    Good memories!

When a kind neighbor offered some up in trade I couldn't resist.
    Makes my heart race a little but I love the taste and smell.

#384 7 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

Harvested this a while back.

Looks yummy. What strain? What kind of yield did you achieve?

#386 7 years ago

Haha, that's some funny shit

#391 7 years ago

I'm currently watching Woodstock, Three days of peace and love.

Any pinheads lucky enough to experience it in person?

#397 7 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

Critical Kush by barneys farm. Just over a lb

I was totally thinking lemon of some kind. I loved Barney's when we went

#400 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I think I need to take a trip up to visit a show in your area!

2nd annual Yegpin is May 5 to 7, 2017 in Edmonton, AB. With our dollar in the crapper it makes for a very inexpensive trip for our brothers from the south. Still a few VIP passes available.
    A weekend of pinball, pot and meeting fellow pinheads. What could be better?

#414 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lysurgeon:

I know this is the cannabis club, but does anyone else enjoy playing pins on psychedelics? I didn't see an LSD club.

When I was in high school, we'd drop tabs at 8am. Hit the arcade around 9am and spend all day tripping and playing vids and pins.
    As a adult I've only done mushrooms but usually camping or at a concert, not playing pinball.
    Can't even remember the last time I was offered or seen lsd.

#419 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedbass:

Great thread how did i miss this one. Now that it is legal in MA, i plan to learn how to grow. Any tips on where i can get some seeds? Id like to start indoors in the next month or so and finish off outside this spring summer. First time grower and open to any tips.
    Thanks

There's lots of great grow books. Read up. I'd recommend the bible by George Cervantes.

Definitely don't start indoors and finish outdoors. They're not tomatoes. Indoor growing is 20x easier then outdoor growing.

As for seeds, there's dozens of legit seedbanks and if your state is legal and has dispensaries they might have seeds or clones for sale.

From seed you basically need 16 weeks. 2 weeks germinating seeds. 4 to 6 weeks growing/veg (18hrs light) and 8 to 10 flowering (12hrs light) oh and two weeks drying and curing.

Enjoy your new freedoms

#424 7 years ago

Look what I came across today cleaning. Now I just have to find a vcr. One of Bill Murray's best!

20170109_142201 (resized).jpg20170109_142201 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #442 7 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

We need a 420 tourney with mandatory bong rips before each ball.

What about some kind of streaming tournament in multiple locations around the world on April 20th?
    Entry fee is a quarter oz of weed and each location winner takes all!
    And your mandatory bong rips b4 each ball

#444 7 years ago

My wife's been on both cbd and thc rso since July.
    Definitely start with a small amount and slowly increase. My wife took 5 lines her first time and was so stoned Her heart raced for hours.
    She takes about 3 lines of each every 8 hrs now.

#445 7 years ago

Oh and we pay $12 for the cbd oil and it fluctuates between $15 and $20 for the thc oil.

#448 7 years ago

She increased her doses recently for pain management and she doesn't like the stoned feeling from it either. It's funny cause she can smoke and socialize without the oil but when the oil is kicked in she zones out and doesn't want to talk. That's usually when I go play a game or two. She's mentioned the laying in bed, can't sleep wierd feeling too. For this we found if she takes her oil at say 9pm and has a puff or 2 of a indica at around 11pm she can fall asleep usually within a half hour.

Watch out for alcohol if you drink too. She'll have a couple beers and the oil kicks in and she's flying! It's pretty funny.

I started using it as a topical on a funny mole about 2 days ago. We'll see how that goes in a week or 2.

#450 7 years ago

My wife was on 96mg of long acting hyrdomorphine daily plus 4ml Diliduds as breakthroughs for fibromyalsia, tmj and chronic pain and chronic migranes for 10 years. She weened herself off the moriphine and has been using rso since july 2016.
    She's great. Her attitude and outlook is a complete 360. Where she'd before rather watch tv and sleep thru out the day now wants to socialize and be active (to a limited degree) The pain is still there (nerve damage) but more managable and any day you can eliminate heavily addictive, dangerous pharmaceuticals and replace them with a natural plant is a win in my books.

#455 7 years ago
    Quoted from seshpilot:

This is so awesome. I'd love to hear more stories like this so I can go to bat with some anecdotal evidence when trying to convince lawmakers here to reconsider their position. Thanks for sharing.

Go to Phoenix Tears website. There is more then enough testimonials there. Or YouTube Rick Simpson.

On a side note. If any other Canadian got caught growing 300 plants you'd probably get 10 to 20 years. Hell, scumy Marc Emery got 5 years in a US prison for selling seeds. Rick Simpson, he's our Tephlon Don.

#457 7 years ago

Picked up a quarter of Zues today. Pineapple OG x Deadhead OG. 2 fat heavy kush buds

20170127_182000 (resized).jpg20170127_182000 (resized).jpg

#458 7 years ago

Was surprised by a mystery outdoor strain known as Land Racer? Only $25 cdn for 7 grams

20170127_183400 (resized).jpg20170127_183400 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #473 7 years ago

I'm considering purchasing a vape pen/machine. With my wife's recent health problems she's unable to smoke and is relying on oil alone.
    We'd like something that is both practical for home and on the go. Perferbly in the $150 - $200 range. Suggestions?

Thanks

#498 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Page 10 and no down votes. That's definitely a record.

Hate to be a downer but 453 Sorry D

Wake and bake time

1 week later
    #526 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Anyone in the club go through an ounce or more a week? Essentially an eighth or more a day? With prices going down, it becomes more affordable.

As a former grower I really hate purchasing at all. I'm strictly recreational, not medicinal. Now that I pay I typically smoke 1 to 1.5 grams per day. When I grew though a easy eighth a day.

#580 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

Hey Bendit, I notice you trim with quite a few leaves left on them. Is there a benefit to that? I am relatively new to growing, I have been trimming mine with no sugar leaves left on them.
    Also, on a whole new topic, anyone have any recommendations for buying seeds online? I am looking to start growing from seed rather than clones. Thanks!

Hempdepot has a large selection of breeders and great prices. As for the sugar leaves I trim as much off as possible. Makes for a smoother smoke. And trim over a mirror and dry the sugar leaves to shake and make budder, hash, etc with.

#583 7 years ago

Use silkscreen. I bought a dollar store canvas picture frame and 1 sq2 of silkscreen. Remove the canvas and staple the silkscreen to the frame.
    Throw shake, leaves, etc on and bounce/shake over a mirror or glass. That's the purest tricomes and best. You can bounce buds off once too.
    After one or two shakes you can actually rub/press the tricomes thru and press that into finger hash. If your making a tincture or rso we'd add the tricomes for more potency.

#585 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

So far I have avoided doing that because sexing plants is time consuming, and a real b$tch compared to just going with female clones.

Sexing is super easy. Females grow hairs, males grow balls. Throw balls out unless you want to start breeding. Plus they grow longer (stretch) between branches and are easy to spot and destroy before they're mature enough to pollinate.

#590 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

What do you guys think about autoflowers?

I know a farmer in northern Saskatchewan do about a acre of autoflowers a few years ago. Convenient for northern climates where our grow season is short. Quality was ok. Cant remember the strain. Planted 1500 plants. Yeild was around 60 lbs. I remember him saying he would never do it again and went back to indoor growing before passing last year.

#593 7 years ago
    Quoted from loppydog:

Nice! I will give that a try. The tincture/baked goods I make taste terrible from the leaves.

If making a tincture use the best buds you can get. Never use leaf unless sugar coated. Here's my simple tincture recipe (thanks subcool)

Take a one litre mason jar. Fill with ground bud (about 2 oz). Pour vegtable glycerin over bud. Let sit for 60 days. Shake for 1 min every other day or so. After 60 days strain thru a cheese cloth or hash bag. Pour strained mixture back into clean mason jar and you have potent tincture!

#606 7 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Is it cost effective to grow your own vs purchase from a dispensary?
    Or is it more of a hobby type thing?

The first grow pays for all the equipment and then some. Nutrients are your biggest expense. A 600w hps only bumps your lighting bill a bit and still enough light to grow a nice garden (4' × 6' box) Nutrients depending on brand maybe $100/month. You should average a pound per cycle (12 weeks) or somewhere in the 0.5 to 1 gram/watt mark.
    I don't know anywhere you can buy a pound for around $315.00
    WAY cheaper to grow your own!

#608 7 years ago

Here's a pic of some of my supplies. Not pictured is a fairly large carbon filter, 400 watt mh bulb for veg, inline fans, more nutrients and 2 air cooled tubes with batwing domes (garage). I use 5 gallon pots with promix. I used to do rockwool but i like to spend a 1/2 hr per day watering and pruning/maintaining my garden. I built a 4 x 8 box with open front, mylar on sides and back. 1 600 retrofit hps and 1 400 hps with air cooled hoods. Basically no heat so no need for air conditioning. 1 standup fan blowing straight at plants. 50 pint dehumidifier (already had, $200cdn). Vent everything out the main sewer line in basement. We have equalized electricity bills and power went up under $100/year for 3 grows/cycles per year.
    Total cost of equipment minus nutrients was around $1300 cdn. First yield was just over 2 lbs and that included some hazes which typically produce less.

20170228_223318 (resized).jpg20170228_223318 (resized).jpg
    20170228_223349 (resized).jpg20170228_223349 (resized).jpg

#624 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

With growing supplies, is the best place to get them find a local supplier or is there an online go to best place for all supplies?

Imo better to support a local business. Hands on help and support the local economy. Plus no risk/paper trail or shady tactics of shipping companies providing addresses to authorities. If I have to drive 3 hrs just to get a bulb and 3 hours back, I'm ok with that. Oh, and never have equipment shipped to the house where plants are grown.

#639 7 years ago

Love me some uk cheese.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:Got a sweet 4-pak today... Dutch lady, cheese, grape god, & some white widow! Mmmm Dutch lady is the early favourite!

#642 7 years ago

Has anyone heard of or seen these? They're called Karupt Moon Rocks Pre Rolls. 51%THC. Made with girl scout cookies, dipped in killer OG Co2 and rolled in killer kief. $20.00 each. They just popped up online, overnight on our site. Thoughts?

FullSizeRender-416x416 (resized).jpgFullSizeRender-416x416 (resized).jpg

#646 7 years ago

After a nice 2 hr call from a helpful pinsider I'm off to enjoy some tasty Blueberry. Then to fix Johnny! Well maybe, we'll see. Depends on how motivated I am in a bit

20170306_154534 (resized).jpg20170306_154534 (resized).jpg

#649 7 years ago

Johnny looks stressed. Think he needs a toke.

20170307_153548 (resized).jpg20170307_153548 (resized).jpg

#657 7 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

From what I've seen it looks like a lot of people around here with their script just go through the various MOMs for that reason (amongst others). That's how I do it anyway so never bothered with script. Can't say myself because never used an LP but supposedly better prices, selection, and quality with the MOMs. Competition is a beautiful thing. You never get locked into a provider and can pick up deals and sales as they show up. Street dealers can't compete with the selection of 50+ stores that I can browse from the comfort of my computer chair.

Can you share more info? As a fellow Canadian In Saskatchewan if your licensed you must only buy from one provider my wife's physician said. It's the one reason we use a compassion club. Until the cdn government figures out what their doing I'm not sure what the current regulations are. Are they different province to province or cdn wide?

#658 7 years ago

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#661 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I can shamelessly quote every word of that movie!

My favorite line besides "you got knock the fuck out" and say all the time is,

"don't no body go in there for 30, 45 minutes"

Dad is by far best character in flick.

#662 7 years ago

I like chitlins, I like pigs feet

#664 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Of course Cheech and Chong movies were hilarious too.... "Its raining cats and dogs out here man" Freakin hilarious....

In the Victoria theater in Edmonton, AB., in the rafters above the stage is autographs of various performers, alumni, etc... Thomas J. Chong is amongst them. I had a picture of me and another stage hand with a pipe, papers and two thumbs up. Never catch me up there now with my ol man, fear of heights but such a blast when your 14.

#666 7 years ago

Did anyone else hang dingo balls in their first ride? I did

#673 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

$100 / ounce is crazy. Same price as dirt weed back in 1975.

Quoted from Cornelius:

I just recently bought a $50 oz. from a local dispensary! Sure as heck was better than any dirt weed from back in the day!

Holy crap

The only way I get it for under $150/oz is to buy bulk. However I get sick of smoking the same strain for months and like some variety so it's worth the extra $50 to change it up.

#679 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I priced out m.o.m. on the weekend. Prices were not any better than Tweed. The prices were higher as you still have to add HST.
    Still unsure if I can use stuff from m.o.m. for a medical tax deduction as they are not a licencsed supplier.

Are you sure you can write off/deduct taxes on marijuana, licensed or not in Canada? We spend a few hundred a month and would go thru a licensed provider if we could recoup some of the expenses. Thanks

#689 7 years ago

Met a couple nice pinsiders today. Even nice enough to leave some tasty treats with them. Amazing people you meet here on pinside. See you guys in a few weeks. Honey oil blunt at next meeting?

20170319_153723 (resized).jpg20170319_153723 (resized).jpg

#694 7 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

1. Tried the Blue Dream-2, AKA Platinum Blue Dream and I rate it not to ever buy again. BIG disappointment. I love Blue Dream as others do too, but don't be fooled Platinum Blue Dream is not nearly as good, IMHO.
    2. Tried Snowcap and The Void....I wouldn't buy either again. Just wasn't great and made me sleepy.
    3. Love Verde Electric (grown in Verde Valley AZ) great taste as a Dp hybrid and pain relief
    4. Love MediBud great taste and pain relief
    5. Still love Vortex to get things done and Durban Poison (Dp) to trim down the internal anxious peaks...

Since I've been buying from a compassion club I keep going back to medibud. I think ours tops out at 22% and I enjoy it. Great daytime smoke I find. Not to heady but enough of a kick to get by. I have same experience with bd crosses. I love blue dream, by itself. Whenever I've tried crosses it just doesn't hold up to the original. Kinda like og kush.

#696 7 years ago

You married the right kind Benetboy

If I could retire in one place besides san deigo it would be Jasper, AB. I'd fish and golf everyday.

The most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. Valley of 5 lakes. 5 crystal clear blue lakes full of fish over a 5 to 10km trail.
    Kananaskis and Harrison hot springs a close second and third. Northern BC is killer too. Still haven't been to the maritines but heard they're pretty badass.

Yegpin is early May if you'd like to come hang out with some hosers.

2 weeks later
    #714 7 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I have a Mighty (vapourizwr) coming with my order (got the Dr to write me a script for it).
    Looking for some input on temp settings for flowers,
    outdoor (it needs some extra grinding to get half as good looking as flowers)
    Thinking of starting at 420........

So how's the vape working for you? My wife's doctor just cleared her to start vaping but not smoking and we're looking for a portable vape that works well with bud.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

#730 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Anybody got any special plans to celebrate April 20th upcoming?

I've got a all day auction that I'll be attending with a pocket full of pre rolls. Maybe make some butter and get my wife to do some baking for when I get home

#734 7 years ago
    Quoted from SuS:

Visited 4 Corners monument last week. I may have consumed weed in 4 states at the same time. I can't quite remember though.

Breaking bad

#738 7 years ago

It still pisses me off that it is not fully legal. 4 plants per residence with a height limit of 3ft? That's a joke. And what's the penalty for going over the height and number of plants? Maybe tax us for having more plants then possible jail time.
    And a few of us like to purchase in bulk. So when I'm going home I'm a criminal but once it's broken down to ounces I'm not?
    Also they're going to let the provinces decide? That doesn't sound shady at all So super conservative provinces might not even have store fronts or basically acknowledge that this bill exists? I have a feeling the courts will be full and lawyers making bank for years to come.

#742 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bendit:

Jail time for possessing plants would totally suck

Been there, done that. And having to pay close to $1000 every year or 2 to enter the United States. I like you America, but not that much.

Quoted from Bendit:

There's no way they can enforce the plant height, unless they previously were able to acquire a warrant for your property. For regular Joes that would grow at home, law enforcement would never know that your plants are 4 feet tall.

If you want to grow legal you have to register with local law enforcement and are open to random searches. Not sure if this will change.

#748 7 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Life is good. Enjoy the day. Happy 4/20

Well said. Sun is up, bowl is packed and going to walk the dog. Happy 4/20 everyone!

#751 7 years ago
    Quoted from NY2Colorado:

$99 OZ seems to be the special du jour

I wish! I'll take 2 please No specials yet on my site but it's only 5:15am on the coast.

#759 7 years ago

Creepy

#763 7 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Variety is the weed of life... Or something like that. Merry kushmas

Death bubba is my favorite! I was lucky enough to find one single seed in a bud a while back. Here's hoping it's a female.
    6 hours of work today and 8 joints smoked so far

#780 7 years ago

From what I remember is it was a group of stoners at a high school in California in the 70s who first started using the term 420.
    Now for the real question. Does it count at 4:20am as well?

1 month later
    #838 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I love pinball. Weed is legal. My girlfriend is freaking awesome!

Amen brother

3 weeks later
    #850 6 years ago

Sitting in the hospital with my wife who's on a iv drip of assorted drugs. They will only give them to her every 4 to 5 hrs and barely touch the pain. Thankfully we has lots of RSO and she's taking it every couple of hours. She's extremely stoned but it eases her pain, and she is laughing at how high she is
    Got me wondering if I'll be around to see the day hospitals use cannabis products as regular treatment? None of the nurses, doctors or specialists she's seeing have any problems with her using it.

#875 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

My bro in law has been taking me to Canada fishing since he married my sister in the early 90's. Remote border lake-cabin is on an island that the border splits. I did the same thing-hid my stash in a mason jar for safe keeping until the next visit.....

Where abouts? The fish get much bigger the farther north you go! No need to keep a stash when there's plenty of friendly Canadian pinsiders who will share their stash with you You know, we're a friendly, kind people.

2 weeks later
    #883 6 years ago

I've been getting mailers from different compassion clubs all offering 20% off to first time buyers. I think my club has noticed and now has monthly 20% off promotions. I just received a oz of organic vanilla haze for only a $100 cdn!! Good times

#888 6 years ago

I've also been ordering from a compassion club online in Canada. I get my package the next day and they always have a good variety to choose from.

I noticed that the premium strains have gone up in price lately. $240/oz on average but plenty of kush crosses for $200/oz and outdoor is always $120/oz. We're usually 2 to 3 days on shipping times but hey it's free

1 week later
    #938 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Another weekend with 22% Jack Herner.
    Have some dna genetics Chocolate Fondue for later when company comes by.
    Otherwise picking away at my Alien Poker project. Still pricing led bulbs. Comet seems to have the best price, but I have to factor in exchange and shipping to Canada. Could very well keep me at pinball medics.

Comet is #1 by far. Price, quality, variety, etc. Exchange is pretty decent currently and shipping is usually under $15.
    I usually use faceted 2 smd bulbs ($.69 each) for the GI and color match the inserts with clear 2 smd intense bright ($.69 each) and frosted 2 smd behind the translite.

Mmmmnn, chocolate fondue

#939 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Still pricing led bulbs. Comet seems to have the best price, but I have to factor in exchange and shipping to Canada. Could very well keep me at pinball medics.

Here's my old st pro with Comet leds, as described above. 20170623_163628_HDR_resized (resized).jpg20170623_163628_HDR_resized (resized).jpg

And even better and brighter with mirror blades installed! 20170623_203406_HDR_resized (resized).jpg20170623_203406_HDR_resized (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #963 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

I am using green crack on weekdays and saving my tested out medical for the weekends.
    Getting green crack for 100/oz but since its street, no % report.
    Still better than Jack Herner medical for 10/gram (all in).

Man I wish I could get green crack for $100/oz. Street prices are typically $180 - $220/oz
    The $100/oz stuff online is usually outdoor and lesser quality. Hash always available on most sites but pricey @ $20/gram. Better to buy concentrates and shatter

#966 6 years ago

I went old school with this weeks order

20170823_133809 (resized).jpg20170823_133809 (resized).jpg

#971 6 years ago

That's what I'm talking about man

f37788ba47b3c3fc6854e158700ec45a--dazed-and-confused-music-tv (resized).jpgf37788ba47b3c3fc6854e158700ec45a--dazed-and-confused-music-tv (resized).jpg

#976 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Hahaha..i don't want to admit it but I quit puffing Aug 5th for an upcoming piss test. Damm I never took a break in over 20 years and thought I'd go bonkerz..but it's not been so bad (except the crazy dreams). Sure hope they call soon so I can blaze a fatty! I also have a gummy bear edible in the fridge I plan on eating on my way out of the piss clinic!

I've got a few blunts rolled D for when your done being clean if you want to meet up in toon town? Afm and SW both on location now!

1 week later
    #986 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just a reminder gang, this club thread is not for trading or finding hook ups in places where it is not legal. Please use some discretion and do not give those people that want to see this thread closed ammo.
    I've deleted a couple posts. Thank you.

Who wants this thread closed? The other marijuana thread was closed for getting too political. I'm thankful for this thread where I feel I've met some life long friends. Every few days someone posting some funny shit. Other days showing what they're smoking. I like when we talk prices, etc.. Keeps me informed on prices/quality in different markets. I know when I do travel I'll be messaging peeps and hope they feel the same when passing thru my neck of the woods.
    I've had posts deleted offering seeds for free. (Hopefully not this one) Marijuana seeds are 100% LEGAL. They only become illegal in most places once germinated. At least a dozen pinsiders have received a Christmas card from me and majority don't post here.

#991 6 years ago

Has anyone bought 1 gram pre rolls? My club is offering them for a few days at $7.50 each. Good opportunity to get a variety of strains to try out I figure at a decent price.

PRE_ROLL_DEATH_BUBBA_1G (resized).jpgPRE_ROLL_DEATH_BUBBA_1G (resized).jpg

#994 6 years ago

I'm in the same club. I've tried the pre rolled Girl Scout cookies and enjoyed it a lot. The quality of roll was alright a little soft in one spot.
    I plan to order a bunch at this price.

I want to try some girl scout cookies, chemo, death bubba, grape god. I plan on breaking them open and re rolling them into a few spliffs. I'm a loner stoner unfortunately. If I burned a gram doob by myself, I'd probably just fall asleep

1 week later
    #1005 6 years ago
    Quoted from brad808:

Going to a bachelor party next weekend and didn't want to break the bank passing around joints that never make their way back to me so decided to grab a bit of schwag weed. Picked up some OG Kush for just under $100 oz and I can't lie it ain't half bad for the price. Bad trim job, not the most potent smell or greatest taste but my research confirms it gets you high . If this is what low grade brings these days I think we are all going to be doing just fine

Yeah I find it strange that I can order $110/oz blueberry for example and $220/oz blueberry. The $120 is still pretty good but $220 is much better. Also the og when loose is probably outdoor. The $180/oz og kush I'm currently enjoying is nice tight little nugs but now I feel I overpaid
    I want 10 -$100/ounces

1 month later
    #1059 6 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Funny , I would say this thread is one of the most positive and least moderated threads on pinside .

Thought the same thing. No name calling, overreacting around here.
    Just burned one. Going to play some pins before game 5 and tnf

#1075 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I don't have the opportunity or desire to use it enough to buy bud. It wil dry out and go bad.

Get a mason jar and it will keep/stay fresh for a year. Easy solution. If you can't roll, learn or get a pipe.

#1080 6 years ago
    Quoted from Andre:

I almost remember reading the whole thread but...any Canuks ever ordered from http://www.terra-cannabis.com/ ?

Nope, but I'm looking for a new place to order from. Sask compassion prices went up and delivery is getting crappy. Placed a order Monday and nothing at the post office today. Living on roaches but they're gone too. Dry weekend for me I guess

#1081 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Dry weekend for me I guess

Ask and you shall receive. 1 min after I pushed send my 18 year old neighbor stopped by and gave me a small bag to get by for the weekend. What are the odds?

#1085 6 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

That thing looks scary!
    Got one ov these from 420science online headshop. The timebomb!

Looks cool but I don't get it? You smoke a paper joint thru a bong? Why? To cool it or?
    I'm out of touch and just roll with zigzags 99% of the time.

#1088 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

yes, zig zag blue's are outta touch! You need some thin skins! Like Rizla X !!! I'm sure if you smoked that doobie/bowl dealio that you would "get it" ! I'd give er a try anywisss! Roll one up..i can be there in 4 hours! Haha

It's 4 hrs. Where are you? Lol.
    Nah I'll never use anything blues. Don't like the way thin papers burn.

#1094 6 years ago
    Quoted from MacLean:

... finally mastered the skill of rolling the Seth Rogan style blunt!

I Googled Seth Rogan blunt and was surprised that he made a youtube vid. Pretty awesome! Going to have to try that out for the next get together.

#1097 6 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I enjoy fruity, or familiar tastes, with pineapple being #1.Ive had Lemon, Blueberry, but not Strawberry/banana.
    Anything else out there? Cherry?

If you want cherry, seek out c99 or cinderella
    Subcool used to create some killer fruit flavored strains. I remember cherry bomb and c99 being the best.

Seemed a few years back greenhouse was producing everything lemon flavored. Not a favorite for my pallet. Vanilla kush is good tasting. Has that haze sandlewood smell/taste.

I loved strawberry cough for smell and taste. I would sniff the bag for hours. Reaked like you were in a field of strawberries.

My favorite strain for flavor was always bubblegum. Love the cross bubbleberry (bubblegum and dj short blueberry) as well. Not surprising that bubba kush is my favorite strain now. Killer high and great, long lasting taste! Highly recommended from this kind guy

#1104 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Considering Ruderalis

Why? It's basically auto flowering dirt weed?
    If you're going to invest your time and energy, grow only the best. Choose a couple strains that you like or enjoy most. Maybe a couple shorter flowering cycle Indicas (7-8weeks) and a longer cycle sativa (10-12 weeks) Lots of seed banks in your area.
    Just my 2 cents

2 weeks later
    #1112 6 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Tweed is having a cyber monday sale.
    Finally a discount.

What kind of deals?

My site had 30% off last Black Friday. Waiting patiently to see if it happens again this year

#1115 6 years ago

Sask compassion didn't have a black friday sale this year but did a flash 20% off everything sale yesterday. Downside is I doubt I'll get our order by the weekend. Already in conservative mode. Might be a dry weekend

#1117 6 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

Canadian moms are pretty busy/competitive. Just check to see if they are on the approved/trusted list.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOM/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/
    If you have a script, I hear really good things about:
    https://www.cannafarms.ca/

Holy crap!! $600 for a 1/2 lb?? Definitely need to look into this. Thanks Firebaall for the head's up.

#1118 6 years ago

Anyone tried flavor infused rso?

Picked up cinnamon and gogi in the last order. Also had spearmint

20171204_201342.jpg20171204_201342.jpg

#1121 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I have not had the greatest experience with r s o.
    I would like to hear more about it. What is pictured, the product is much nicer than what I tried.
    In packaging.
    One problem with the rso was I had never tried it, and brought it to cal extreme.
    I needed the medicine. So when I went there. The r s o in a syringe was hard. Unusable.
    They replaced it no problem but the damage was done. I learned my lesson. No untested products on a trip.
    They replaced and I was able to finally try it. The one shown there is much more professional looking. Also. Dosage vs cost. For instance how much is one of those and how many doses are in it?
    I would like to hear other experience with r s o.

Wife has been using a mixture of thc and cbd rso. The thc is 600mg thc per 1g syringe. The cbd is 50mg per 1g syringe. We keep it in the fridge or its difficult to control the amount coming out of syringe. 3 times daily or every 8 hrs. Dosage about the size of a grain of rice under tounge or in food.
    Amazing results!!! Definitely recommended.

1 week later
    #1122 6 years ago

So I just read the new proposed Marijuana act for us Canadians. What a joke. All I know is I see a epic fail. They are setting the price at a hard $10/gram?
    So they expect me to pay up to 50% more then street and compassion club prices? And have to drive to a city or store that sells it instead of having it delivered to my mailbox? I don't fukn think so.
    Maybe the lawmakers who thought this up were in the middle of smoking a giant bowl of the moldy Manitoba headache weed from a few years back.

Saying that they are legalizing Marijuana in Canada is a joke. If I face jail time for growing my own stash or possessing more then whatever joke of a amount they set that I can carry, it's not legal. I'm sure smart lawyers will carve up whatever laws they create but we/I shouldn't have to pay to find out.

Personally I think they should just decriminalize it, have a compassion club or 3 in every city and treat it like tobacco.

Just one ranting stoners opinion.

#1129 6 years ago

Well it's happening here in Canada this spring. Trudeau used it during his campaign to win prime minister a couple years back and now it's a go. Good or bad.

#1137 6 years ago

My only complaint about compassion clubs is they don't have bulk pricing. $200 for a oz is ok but I've never paid $800 for a qp. Anywhere from $550 - $700.

I'd like to make my own concentrates, budder and rso but at $200/oz thats $3200 for a pound and when last checked $1800 - $2400 is street prices. Unless I grow my own again, that's the only way I see it happening.

1 week later
    #1161 6 years ago

Anyone getting any boxing day deals?

Sask Compassion is offering $20% total order and free jelly bomb with each purchase starting at midnight tonight!

3 months later
    #1273 6 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

I'm heading to Allentown again this year. I was diagnosed with Multiple Scrolsis in Oct. And don't want to risk bringing my legitimate perscription across the border. As it's not allowed.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Dude, that sucks. Hopefully you have a good doctor who recommends a top neurologist and roomatoligist. Took my parents a couple years to find the right one for my mom. Can you believe that the first one was dead set against marijuana? Complete fuk'n moron. They knew they found the right doctor when she gave my mom a vial of rso oil from her own supply when first meeting her. I truly believe that if the first 4 years after her MS diagnosis she was on oil from day 1 she would still be with us.

Stay strong and keep up the fight brother!

#1283 6 years ago

Hey question for you guys who use dispensaries.
    Do they list the seed supplier or just the strain and thc %?
    Can you buy for example DNA's Chocolope or Greenhouse's chocolope or would there just be 1 kind of chocolope?

Those Purple Eurkle buds like nice and uniform. Look like great genetics. Also look very tasty!

#1295 6 years ago

I'm hoping my club has some 420 specials on bud.

Currently has 13 strains currently for $100 per ounce!!!!!

With pin prices skyrocketing up here I'm glad pot prices are going down. Great time to be a stoner

#1308 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Happy 4:20. I've had parties at my house on this day but my backyard is still full of snow this year. Dammmit! I guess im not busting out the croquet set yet!

We're just about dry up here. Happy 420

20180420_132534.jpg20180420_132534.jpg

20180420_132726.jpg20180420_132726.jpg

1 week later
    #1311 5 years ago

Hey my 4:20 order arrived
    Pretty decent deals. Prices are after discounts.

Purple Papaya, outdoor $80 (why not?)
    Og Kush $110 (helps my wife sleep)
    Candy Crush $155 (smells awesome, 1st time trying)

Time to get toasted and see what the Amigos are up to. Have a good weekend pinsiders

20180427_170452.jpg20180427_170452.jpg

2 weeks later
    #1327 5 years ago

Looks like pinstadium lighting. Lol

1 month later
    #1370 5 years ago

Got a free pack of CHOOM papers with my latest order. Pretty slick packaging. Half papers, half filter material. Has a magnet to keep the pack closed. Large thin papers capable of a gram roll easy.

20180710_171225.jpg20180710_171225.jpg20180710_171215.jpg20180710_171215.jpg

Also check out this big Jack Herer bud. 7.6 grams 20180710_170936.jpg20180710_170936.jpg

#1377 5 years ago

The trim is usually used for it's tricomes and turned into budder, kief, extracts, etc.. Plus the more leafy trim left on, the harsher the smoke.

1 week later
    #1402 5 years ago
    Quoted from jamesmc:

I think it's great. But, with the sheer amount of incredible weed available, it's really kinda average.

After reading good reviews i ordered some skywalker og last year and it was just meh. Good daytime smoke if you want a small buzz while out doing errands.

#1404 5 years ago

I think every strain can be good and bad depending on the grow and lineage. I've had bags of blueberry where I would give it away instead of smoking it. But on the other end we grew dj shorts blueberry (ordered thru marc emery seed catalog) back in the late 90s and it was killer high.

I gifted a couple guys I know some ak47 x ssh clones about 10 yrs ago. The first guys buds were solid and dense. The seconds were loose and fluffy. Being clones and cut from a mother plant the lineage was the same but the grows were night and day difference in quality.

#1412 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Speaking of plants....
    I have a buddy that removes all the fan leaves before budding.
    Says it doesn't hurt the plant too much and cuts down on trimming time.
    Anyone else do this?

Depending on which type of grow you do. If using standard 1 plant per pot grow I'd only pull the really large fan leaves when they're blocking valuable light. They also don't collect sugar the way the smaller ones do. When we grew sea of green (cramming clones on 1 table) basically all fan leaves are removed to allow maximum lighting.

In general I'd leave them alone and only remove when ready to fall, burnt or blocking light. Every time you cut a plant it does stunt it slightly.

1 month later
    #1432 5 years ago

what do the leafs look like? fat broad are indica dominant and thinner longer more sativa.
    indica 7-9 weeks.
    sativa 9-12 weeks.

they sound ready. potency decreaces fast when left 2 long.

Quoted from BMHouze:

I got 'mystery' clones that came from one of the local medical grow ops (from what I was told).
    Its been at least 8 weeks of flowering so far.
    Fingers crossed its this weekend.
    I have 1 plant in a 50/50 sun shade spot that's more hidden and it's at least 2-3 weeks behind.

#1438 5 years ago

HOLY CRAP! It might be normal for lots of you but i went into my 1st despensary yesterday in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Getting a jump on 10/17. Looking forward to seeing more and hopefully competitive pricing. I can order cheaper online and dont have to leave the house but still cool to see.

#1441 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

What are the differences between medical and recreational marijuana?
    Are they the same or does the medical marijuana affect you differently?

None.
    its not the type of pot but the lifestyle. a person who smokes for medical reasons is a medicinal user while people like me who just like to get high are recreational users.

#1452 5 years ago

anyone tried the zues smite? wifes doctors want her to vape and is half the cost as a mighty.

#1468 5 years ago

There’s a couple alcohol companies that are also getting into the market. October 17 is fast approaching.

you can't drive 3 blocks, turn on the radio or tv and hear about our idiotic governments bs driving high = dui campain. just a little overreaction? so i have a toke and a hr later get behind the wheel and i face the same fines and punishment as the guy who has 10 beers? i've never ever heard someone ask somebody else if they've had to much to smoke? is that even a thing? or my wife takes a dose of medicinal oil and can't drive for 8hrs?

I'd like to hear from a cop or rcmp on how they are being taught/told on how to enforce this.

#1477 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Loving me some death-bubba hybrid!! 70-30 and fukkin strong like an earth magnet.. Haha, I'm Kentucky fried anywiss! Happy Saturday pinsiders!

save some for me when we head down for the eskies/roughriders game in a couple weeks

#1489 5 years ago

typical yield of 3ft x 3ft garden should produce between 300 to 600 grams of dried bud. if they cap what you are allowed at home everyone would be screwed. Not going to happen. They set the 30g in public cause they do not want people walking around with big bags of weed.

#1492 5 years ago

my one friend with chrones did a nos grow. advantage of it was he was harvesting a small amount every month. more work but he always had a small supply of fresh bud.
    there was a high times issue titled grow a pound a month that ispired him.

Quoted from BMHouze:

My problem is I am pretty sure 4 plants is going to yeild a pound or more.
    The current rules for us prescription people is 1g med = 5g fresh. So, at 2g/day you could have a months supply (60g///300g) on hand.
    It appears you need to triple your script to have the capacity to grow a years supply in the summer season.

#1493 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I agree the laws are stupid! I'd never purchase through the government anywisss.. but that's still the law. U cant buy more than an ounce at a time from dispensaries either!

we order 2 to 3 oz at a time from ours. stop by the place on 22st next time in saskatoon.

#1508 5 years ago
    Quoted from BMHouze:

Already had the mold.
    Got a cheap dehumidifier on amazon and a dry chemical.
    UV sessions are now standard in my dry.
    Burped to be sure as my jars hold 1/4 pound.

mold is no no good. can cause serious lung problems. had to throw away just under 1/2 lbs once. I HATE MOLD. now i hang my trimmed buds 14 days and make sure the stems snap before jaring and cureing for another 30 days.

#1518 5 years ago

It’s not medical, but I’ve been using the nationalcompassion.ca for well over a year with no issues.
    Today I’m enjoying some shatter on my front porch that I received just the other day.
    [quoted image]

Does nationalcompassion do pop up sales? Ive been using sask compassion and they have 15 to 20% off sales randomly.

this weekend its 30% off all extracts!

1 week later
    #1531 5 years ago

Never tried this Houdini drug before. It looks addictive.
    Girl Scout cookies are my current favorite

I've been wanting to try some gsc. I can't get off of the bubba kush crosses tho. Death bubba and bubba berry were my intire summer. Currently trying some lemon skunk. Read good reviews about high thc content. Good high but not head thumping like I like. A friend gifted me with a mango kush baggie recently. 2 thumbs up on that one. Wish i could find it online.

#1536 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I had some of the AK-47 and was not impressed. That being said it could just be the grower as I've had cheese from two different places and there was a BIG difference.

breeders and growers make a world of difference. AK47 from serious seeds was some of the best dope we grew and smoked in the 90s. i've also crossed it with a mango haze male and produced great tasting, fat buds. On the other end I've had it recently from our club and unsure who the breeder was but was definetly sub par. If I wanted it again I'd just sprout some beans from my seed supply.

Also depending on the dispencery/compassion club they may shake/bounce/tumble boutique quality buds for thier crystals and lessen the quality.

And not last, the same strain grown by 2 breeders could have drastic differences in quality due to growing conditions and cure.

#1550 5 years ago

It won't feel any different to me as someone who has been smoking bud since I was 12 but I am happy that we can finally start to be wise as a nation about the benefits of this wonderful plant. Maybe eventually it will be commonly used amongst everyone, is covered medically, and the boundaries of use, growing etc get expanded with less punishment.

A HUGE DIFFERENCE though is I read about expedited pardons for Canadians with minor possession criminal records. I got set up by a school cop when I was 18 and the bitch actually charged me with possession of a half gram. Since 9-11 I've only been to the states twice. Hopefully in the next year or 2 that will change and I won't face criminal charges for trying to enter the States or my wife charged with trying to bring in a illegal and we can freely travel as we want.

Also I've been sitting on a 6pack of DNA's Holy Grail Kush female seeds for close to 7 years. Today I'm opening them up and going to soak them in paper towels. Time to dust off the totes with my grow equipment. WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! If you come buy a pin off me this winter the house will smell excellent

#1551 5 years ago

Found them

20181017_074729.jpg20181017_074729.jpg
    #1565 5 years ago

It's my mother in laws birthday so I had to stop when we were in Battleford. Only 2 strains and sold out of the $12.00/gram 20% so I had to get the $13.00/gram 15% Lemon skunk.

Add taxes and total was$14.43 MORE THEN DOUBLE WHAT I PAY ONLINE. Maybe I'm paying for this fancy bottle?

And 2 losers lined up at 5am to be the first in line. There was no line besides these 2 clowns when the store opened at 9am.

20181017_164059.jpg20181017_164059.jpg20181017_164106.jpg20181017_164106.jpg
    #1567 5 years ago

This was included with my purchase.

20181017_174143.jpg20181017_174143.jpg
    1 week later
    #1575 5 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Since you can grow your own, do you think you all will be learning horticulture and grow your own?

I'd bet less then 1% of Canadians will grow. Maybe outdoors if you have a private area or acerage but indoors?

1. It is time consuming (min 3 months)
    2. Equipment is expensive for initial setup.
    3. Renovating. Not everyone wants to punch holes in walls for fans or build window boxes.
    4. Smell. Even with top of line charcoal filters, there's still a smell.
    5. Fear of home invasion/break and enter. Lots of bad people out there (we're not all friendly Canucks)
    6. Time Consuming. It is hard work. Don't kid yourself. A small closet still requires daily maintenance.

Typical street prices I've experienced in Saskatchewan and alberta are between $170 and $220 per oz. Online as cheap as $100 per oz (not as good of quality) to $240 per oz for boutique quality buds.

I personally want to grow to try new things. Make my own rso, budder, shatter, edibles, etc... And going to order seeds with a high cbd/low thc to make my own cbd oil. Cbc oil prices are climbing everyday it seems.

#1580 5 years ago

From personal experience there's nothing less rewarding then caring for plants for 4 months, only for the smoke/quality to be sub par. Also pests and diseases are constantly lurking waiting to destroy a crop. I like it personally but growing is definitely not for everyone. I've seen way more failed grows then successful grows from friends who want to try to grow their own.

There will be lots of trial and error and the local horticulture shops will prosper.

Good times ahead

#1585 5 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

I always smoked weed since my late teens. But now, since getting MS a year ago. I now take 1ml of 15% 1-1 oil 2-3 times a day prescribed. But if something is really killing me I was vaping too. But went back to smoking a bong for immediate pain relief. Vaping didn't hit as quick. Or seem as strong. With a bong, seconds as opposed to minutes. It really makes a difference when you have severe nerve pain and are living with MS.
    6 months hospital free. I was there on 5 day IVs every 3 weeks for the first 6 months.
    But super glad I'm not on the pharmaceutical daily injections they tried to get me on.
    Copaxone Side Effects.
    Last reviewed on RxList 9/12/2018
    Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) is a combination of four amino acids (proteins) used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS) and to prevent relapse of MS. Copaxone will not cure MS, but it can make relapses occur less often. Common side effects of Copaxone include:
    injection site reactions (e.g., pain, redness, soreness, itching, swelling, or a hard lump),
    nausea,
    vomiting,
    chills,
    joint aches,
    body aches,
    neck pain,
    back pain,
    double vision,
    headache,
    increased urge to urinate,
    weakness,
    runny nose,
    swelling in your hands or feet,
    fever,
    chills,
    flu symptoms,
    sore throat, or
    white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips.
    Immediately after injection with Copaxone, you may experience:
    flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling),
    chest pain,
    fast heartbeat,
    anxiety,
    shortness of breath, or
    itching.
    dizziness,
    fainting,
    infection (such as fever, persistent sore throat),
    mental/mood changes (such as depression),
    severe pain at the injection site,
    shakiness (tremor), or
    vision problems.
    I'll stick to cannibis.

Thanks for sharing bro. When my mom was diagnosed with MS they had some really bad Roomitologists at first. The one tried doing the injection thing. Here take this shot that costs $2000/injection once a month. i wonder what their kickback was? Fukn joke. Unfortunately my parents just went along with whatever the so called experts thought. It took years for them to finally find a great, understanding doctor that actually listened and worked with them. You'll know when you find one. Won't just treat you like another statistic.

Good luck Erak. Keep up the fight. Hopefully a breakthrough is near.

#1588 5 years ago
    Quoted from Londonpinball:

Triple A is 2$ a g in London ont
    Could be a while for the government to beat the street price

Or never. $12/gram minimum is writin law for now.

That's crazy cheap. How cheap can you get a lb for? Ontario roadtrip

#1590 5 years ago

Watching NFL all day yesterday every commercial break had a new Q&A government cannabis ad. They actually had some politician try to spin that the number one reason for legalization is to keep it out of the hands of minors ?!? Seriously? My wife made me rewind it cause she couldn't believe what she just heard.

#1598 5 years ago
    Quoted from Londonpinball:

Undercut 900$ a LB ? 2$ a Gram
    It’s a race to the bottem

What kind of quality is the $900/lb bud? I'd be willing to drive there for a couple if the quality is good. Cheapest I've seen a lb out my way is $2000 for top shelf.

I 100% agree with The Humanatee. Start low and gradually increase prices. I stopped by a store today in Saskatoon today and was quoted $40 for a 1 gram vile of 200mg cbc oil. Basically double what I pay online.

#1602 5 years ago
    Quoted from New_England:

So I can't speak for Canada, but here in America on the west coast, we are seeing wholesale pounds go for as low as $500.

I'll take 4 please.
    If Canada issues pardons for Canadians with minor possession offences, I'm heading down and might not come back

1 week later
    #1614 5 years ago

Just ripped the top off a half of White Russian and Wow does it stink! It's making my eyelids sticky

20181107_193025.jpg20181107_193025.jpg
    #1626 5 years ago

Does anyone have experience with Charlotte's Web hemp oil? I read online that ex NFL players like Jake Plummer use a drop under their tongue to manage their chronic pain and it's FDA approved.
    I'm planning to stop by the store tomorrow and check it out. I've got systemic arthritis from an autoimmune disease and the only thing that helps manage the pain are the leftover hydrocone acap pills I saved from past dental surgeries. I want to *kill* the damn chronic pain I've had for 30 years and I'd pay the price for this oil if it does the trick.
    https://www.cwhemp.com/hemp-oil-cbd-supplement-plus

Definitely get on oil. So many amazing stories and proven results. Just Google Rick Simpson testimonials.

Basically there's 2 oils. THC and CBD. THC oil is commonly known as rso or Rick Simpson Oil. CBD is sometimes known as Charlotte's Web oil. Charlotte's web is a strain of marijuana that has basically no thc and high cbd counts.

It comes in different strengths. If you don't like to be high I'd suggest starting with just cbc oil with a minimum 200mg strength. Place a rice size amount under your lounge or rub into your gums for fastest results. You can also eat it on a piece of bread, spoonful of yogurt, etc... but results will take longer. Everyone is different of course but my wife takes it every 8 hrs to treat a variety of problems. She also takes thc Oil cause cbc oil by itself isn't strong enough for her.

You can also try a cbd or thc tincture. Not as strong typically but clear liquid dropped under the tounge.

20181111_194840.jpg20181111_194840.jpg
    #1627 5 years ago

I read online that ex NFL players like Jake Plummer use a drop under their tongue to manage their chronic pain and it's FDA approved

Jake Plummer was one of the first ex athletes to be pro marijuana publicly. 3 or 4 yrs back he was on the Dan Patrick radio show talking to Dan about it. Good 10 minute podcast listen.

#1658 5 years ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

pot hangovers.

That is a new one. What is a pot hangover?

#1665 5 years ago

Has anyone heard of 50+% thc bud? I've heard of distillate and extracts in the 70 to 90% range but bud?

I was hanging out with a bunch of 20 year olds this weekend and were showing me jars of a $25/gram 55%thc strain. I felt like was in science class again with all their glass bongs, one hitters and fancy ways of getting high. They were calling me grandpa for wanting to roll a joint!

Just ate a couple 25% sour gummies soothers they gave me

#1668 5 years ago

The dispensary was selling it as 51% thc. Some kind of guerilla strain? Dude paid $80 for a 1/8th. I said bullshit till I saw the label on the bottle. Showed me his receipt also. Almost like he was proud he paid so much.

Personally I think the dispensary is full of shit. Never heard of 35% strains, let alone 50%

Quoted from jamesmc:

Never heard of 55% thc. (Bud I'd sure like to smoke it) Maybe 55% sativa 45 % indica or a hybrid. Mid 30% thc seems to be Highest any grower I know has heard of or produced.

#1679 5 years ago

Any black Friday deals? I recently joined a new site and has 25% off orders over $200.

They have 4 or 5 types of shatter at $225 for 1/2oz after discounts

#1690 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I always put small pieces of banana peel in my pot to keep it moist when necessary and many times it would be in the bag like that for two weeks or more. I was worried I might be causing mold myself and not know.

Try keeping your herb in glass jars. They'll stay freshest that way. If they do dry out a small piece of any fruit peel works good. Make sure though to burp the jar once that day then remove the peel the next. I like orange or Apple peel personally.

#1699 5 years ago

The 20/1 tincture has almost 1000mg CBD in it and it's $60 for a 30ml bottle... CW Hemp sells the 500mg bottle for $74.99 and the 1500mg bottle for $159.99.
    I'll either wait for CW Hemp's oil to come down in price or wait and see what the prices are like for a prescription after Utah works out the medical marijuana particulars.
    I've talked to my doctor about CBD and she's heard a lot of good things about it too.

Beware of Hemp Oil. Commercial sold "hemp oil" is not made of actual marijuana with cbd but of actual hemp. It's sold at health food stores, shopping mall kiosks, etc...It gives cbd and thc oils a bad rap. Most do not work. Check the labels.

#1708 5 years ago

Potstadium lighting

What strain you growing @Bendit?

#1711 5 years ago

CW Hemp's CBD oil is supposed to have 200mg, 500 and 1500mg CBD in it. You're saying it's useless if it's from hemp or I just need to be sure the commercially sold oils have CBD in them?

Yeah just make sure it has cbd in it. Hemp Oil is made from hemp seed and has 0 medicinal qualities

#1712 5 years ago

Anyone have any experience with these? They're on sale for $120 for a couple more hrs and wondering how well it works?

Trex Rosin Tech Press. Thanks

t-rex-rosin-tech-press-by-wizard-puff-salewizard-puff-10714894_2624eb42-b13b-499d-ac2f-b3b90697baee_2048x2048.jpgt-rex-rosin-tech-press-by-wizard-puff-salewizard-puff-10714894_2624eb42-b13b-499d-ac2f-b3b90697baee_2048x2048.jpg
    #1723 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Finally tried a vape pen.
    My wife will never go back to loading a bowl and lighting up again.
    Way too easy to vape and fairly economical besides
    and less harsh for the most part.

Same for my wife.

My biggest complaint is I don't seem to get high when I vape. Or get a strong buzz. If I took the same amount to roll myself a small joint and vaped it, it would take 15 minutes probably instead of 2 minutes and would be half BAKED. I see the health benefits but personally I'll just stick with rolling.

#1727 5 years ago

Here's some black friday deals I got from a new club. 25% off orders of $250 or more.
    Each order I got a free gram of bubba shatter and a half gram of A+bud

Highly recommend them to any Canadian. Good prices, fast delivery (thought Canada was in a postal strike) and NO TAX!!

20181129_203809.jpg20181129_203809.jpg20181129_203833.jpg20181129_203833.jpg
    #1731 5 years ago

Cali strains are the best in the world imo. The west coast is by far the best coast. If/when the US get federally funded research and development the strain potential will be amazing I think.

#1733 5 years ago

Weedsmart.ca has a killer deal on currently. Buy any 3 oz and get a free oz of sun valley kush. If I didn't just stock up I'd be all over that

#1739 5 years ago

So I need some help. I'm a new when it comes to smoking concentrates. The only times I smoke shatter is when someone hands me their pen loaded with it. After hanging with teens down my block I decided to take the plunge and buy some shatter. Went a little overboard and bought 10 grams of it without having a way to smoke it. My wife's vape pen is for herbs and not concentrates. The kids down the block had a "oil rig and nail"? glass bong looking thing that gave amazing tokes but seems a little excessive and not portable. There's a million vaporizer to choose from but what's the best for concentrates? Would prefer to take it on the go.
    I think I'd like both a home dabber oil rig and a portable vape pen. Don't want to spend a fortune. Suggestions? Thanks

#1745 5 years ago
    Quoted from Indusguys:

I have been using the flowerpot from NewVape, best flavour vaporizer I have ever tried, and it hauls. Very pricey though.

Way out of my league. I'm a cheap fukr. Haha. I can buy a pin for that amount. I was looking at this cheap little rig just cause I'm a Nintendo guy. $80 cdn.

Hey@indusguys if your ever up this way grabbing a pin, hit me up.

1up-mushroom-dab-rig-by-wizardpuffwizard-puff-10714682_92e428c7-8b45-4aac-88aa-5e6476e3b8d6_grande.jpg1up-mushroom-dab-rig-by-wizardpuffwizard-puff-10714682_92e428c7-8b45-4aac-88aa-5e6476e3b8d6_grande.jpg
    #1747 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

Check out the Atmos micro pal for on the go vaping. Any 510 thread oil cart will fit.. you screw a magnet into the cart so it won’t fall out. It also comes with a metal cartridge for wax/ shatter.. it doesn’t fit a whole lot in it but it’s very cool!
    https://www.atmosrx.com/252910product/micro-pal-kit?#product_id=4780&i=1

Now we're talking. More in my price range. I'm also considering this pen from wizpuff. $75 cdn

Evolve_Plus_Overview_1_1024x1024.pngEvolve_Plus_Overview_1_1024x1024.png
    1 week later
    #1770 5 years ago

Weedsmart is doing a 12 days of xmas promotion. Yesterday was 15% off everything. Today is 3 free 1gram prerolls with any order!

The gorilla glue #4 I ordered a couple weeks ago is the best bud I've smoked since I've been ordering online. Extremely pungent, coated in crystals, sticky yet dry. Very zoney.

#1772 5 years ago

Wife complains every time I open the jar

Quoted from WolfManCat:

Would be nice to see a pic of that gg#4.

20181214_135937.jpg20181214_135937.jpg
    #1783 5 years ago

How cool are the kids down the street from me?? They offered up their spare rig and nail. I'm going to get toasted and watch some Monday night football

20181217_191110.jpg20181217_191110.jpg
    #1793 5 years ago

What are you using it for and what strength? I've never done it personally to get high. Wife uses 500 - 600mg strength. About a rice size amount. She uses more cbd then thc cause she doesn't like being baked for hours, but she still does. She'll take more at night so she sleeps thru the buzz. $15 - $20 per 1 gram vile or 3 gram vile for $30 can be found occasionally on sask compassion.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

What do u know about Phoenix tears?! I bought a syringe full from a .....friend. . its legit, pre packaged. just wondering how much to dose.. I heard a grain of rice sized squirt will do the trick!.

20181219_072612.jpg20181219_072612.jpg
    #1795 5 years ago

Try a rice size amount first thing in the morning before you smoke anything and see what it does. It's all trial and error.

When we first bought oil I bought a crazy high cbd. Like 500 mg or something and wife took a full 5 lines. She was baked for like 12 hrs and not the good kind of high. Very paranoid, panic indused high. Kind of like if you ate too much edibles. Lol

#1796 5 years ago

Has anyone made their own oil? With the rising cost of cbd oil due too popularity I'm considering buying a high cbd, low thc strain and make my own oil. Something like Charlotte's web or cannalope. Start small, like a oz and see how much it makes/produces. Anyone who has made their own oil input would be appreciated. Thanks

#1801 5 years ago

I was considering the rice cooker on the deck method. It's been a while since I watched a vid on the Phoenix tears website.

We used to make oil with iso back in the day on the stove . Extremely dangerous. Can't believe we didn't blow ourselves up

#1802 5 years ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

Is that live rosin? There’s some stuff that looks like that going around here but it’s $100 a gram

My regular site has live rosin as cheap as $40/gram but as expensive as $120/gram

#1805 5 years ago

I got a package today too. What could it be?20181220_133338.jpg20181220_133338.jpg

I put a seeds for sale ad on kijiji and I traded three 12 packs to a kind Ontarioan in exchange for a couple golf ball pipes. 10 minutes after he replied, kijiji removed the ad

20181220_133554.jpg20181220_133554.jpg

#1808 5 years ago

Everything is direct deposit online. Never seen a dispensary offer credit card payment.

Does anyone have any information on the Canadian government issuing pardons for possession charges?? I heard by 2021 but can't find anything confirming it. Thx.

3 months later
    #1923 5 years ago

Got a edibles question for everyone. Like them or think they suck?

I recently made a batch of cannabutter using above grade bud. Used it all making cookies. 28 grams used and got 55 cookies. So basically a third of a gram per cookie. I can eat 2 and get nothing. My wife eats one and catches a mild buzz but prefers two to get a decent buzz. Did brownies last time. Half ounce made 12 brownies. I ate two when I woke up, so I knew I was sober and again nothing. Maybe it's just me?

I'm done with edibles. Waste of time and money. What about you?

#1925 5 years ago

Did you decarboxolate the buds before making the budder? Basically heat them on an oven for 20min to make the thc psychoactive. Thc need to be heated to be effective, sometimes baking the cookie is enough, but I like to de carb the weed first.
    When you smoke the thc is absorbed through your lungs, if you eat it, then it will be processed by your liver. That’s why the affects are so different for many people. I’ve ate cookies that friends have warned me to only eat half, but I had 2 full cookies to get decent results.
    Edibles are very unique, I’ve been consuming cannabis daily for over 20 years and I get mixed results from them.

Yes I decarberated the bud and have been smoking for 25+yrs also. Even while consuming alcohol it never gets me close to smoking a joint. Oh well. Bud is cheaper then ever currently so I'll keep on smoking and the wife can keep on vaping. She also gets a buzz from edibles from her leftover vape crumbs. I like the whole use everything/waste nothing philosophy, just wish it worked for me.

1 week later
    #1936 5 years ago

I started the day off right with a good ol’ wake n bake.

Ditto. Salad bowl for me. Breakfast of champions.

Now going to spend the next hr searching for some 420 deals on shatter. I saw one site has a 8 gram variety pack on sale for $175

#1940 5 years ago

Wow $50 oz is pretty insane! Probably AA quality but would be good for edibles/extracts. Up here in Canada $100 oz are usually AA quality. AAA strains are $150 - $200. AAAA strains $180 - $240. If you buy at least 3 oz you get 35% off on many sites. Bovada packs help if your sitting on a strain or two for a while.

#1947 5 years ago

Currently doing basement renovations and needed some supplies the other day. 15 sheets of 3/4" OSB and some other lumber. Instead of breaking my back carrying everything down stairs by myself, I hired a couple of young potheads down the street from us. Lucky for me they happily accepted a chunk of hash as payment!

20190420_152157.jpg20190420_152157.jpg20190420_152754.jpg20190420_152754.jpg
    #1949 5 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

That's a pretty nice chunk of hash there

I should have taken a pic of the 2oz ball they sent me

Best $25 I spent in a long time! It's not the old school killer black I remember but crumbles nice, tastes great tossed with some green and at $100/oz I can't complain. My wife likes vaping it mixed with bud at night.

1 week later
    #1958 4 years ago

My 420 order from speedgreens arrived Friday when I was at Yegpin so I picked it up today. 8 grams variety pack for $175.00 shipped. They also thru in a free 3.5g of AA bubba kush

20190429_120121.jpg20190429_120121.jpg
    #1959 4 years ago

Nice color too. Was worried for the price it might be below grade

20190429_121153.jpg20190429_121153.jpg
    1 week later
    #1963 4 years ago

1/2 gram of white widow shatter. Today's going to be a good birthday

20190509_102247.jpg20190509_102247.jpg
    #1964 4 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

1/2 gram of white widow shatter. Today's going to be a good birthday
    [quoted image]

Went this afternoon to throw $20 in the vlts and get my free beer. Woo hoo 2nd most I've ever hit. Turning out to be a pretty good day.

20190509_165116.jpg20190509_165116.jpg
    #1969 4 years ago

I'm still new to shatter but has anyone ever gotten theirs in a little travel case? Pleasant surprise when I tore the bag open. Usually it's just on parchment or wax paper. I'll be keeping that for sure.

20190515_101053.jpg20190515_101053.jpg20190515_101129.jpg20190515_101129.jpg
    #1971 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looks gud. How much u pay a gram?!

Got a 8 grams variety pack for $175 from speedgreens on 420.

#1973 4 years ago

Weedsmart sells 1 lbs of AA shake for $200 and AAA shake for $300 cdn. Best price I've found so far. Not always in stock but killer deal if you like to make edibles, etc...

3 weeks later
    #1982 4 years ago
    Quoted from Damien:

Question for you guys... I was looking to find a strain that would be good at relaxing the mind and making me tired for nights where I'm having trouble getting off to sleep.
    I tired 16% THC Blueberry Kush (Indica) that is supposed to give you that couch lock feel, but I found it made my mind race. Then tried Tweed Argyle (Indica) with 5% THC and 7% CBD, and although it did make me a bit drowsy, it just didn't do much to help me fall asleep.
    I'm not looking to use it every night, bit for busy days where my mind is racing, I'd love to find something to mellow me out and get me off to dream land.
    Any suggestions?

Try a stronger indica strain. At least 20% thc. Avoid hybrids. They have sativa lineage which will make the mind race/work. I'd suggest any of the West coast kush strains. SFK does the trick for my wife.

#1983 4 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

My little backyard girl looks like she's starting to flower .
    What should I do? Reduce light exposure to induce flowering , add some nutrients to soil ?
    Not sure , just for fun seed that turned into something fun to do.

Go easy at first on the nutrients if you haven't been giving them any. Don't want to shock the roots and kill it. Yes add shade if it's starting to bloom. 12 to 14 hrs max a day of sunlight.
    If you haven't added nutrients so far and it's healthy your already growing organic and could keep it that way. Added natural fertilizer like guanos, worm castings, etc... Avoid generic fertilizers as they're designed for house plants with different needs. Flush any nutrients for at least 2 weeks with plain water.
    Maybe take a visit to your local grow store. Asking a few gerenic questions should get you the help you need.
    In 10 or so weeks you should be getting ready to crop!

#1987 4 years ago
    Quoted from Damien:

Where can I get SFK?

I order from cheapweed and speedgreens. Basically any of the AAA or AAAA indica strains should do the trick. Strain availability seems to change daily. SFK/SRV are strains from a region in Cali that farmers produce amazing kush varieties. There's numerous crosses.

#1993 4 years ago

Anyone tried a ceramic coil vape pen? So far im not a fan. Barely see any vape. I like the design that you just pull the top off to expose the chamber. It's a pain to unscrew two lids to get to the coil on my evolve. Also no sticky mess. Got them cheap at a auction so figured why not?

20190530_201041.jpg20190530_201041.jpg20190614_105955.jpg20190614_105955.jpg
    #1999 4 years ago
    Quoted from Brett-L:

I found a few seeds of Lemon Skunk from an 1/8 I bought at one of the medical dispensaries here. I germinated one successfully and had it in a paper cup on the deck for about two weeks until today when I convinced my wife to plant it in her vegetable garden lol. It’s only a couple inches tall, I never had any success growing before. Should I just leave it alone, or anyone suggest adding nutrients or anything? Thanks![quoted image]

Your plant is in the seedling stage. Plain water until it's sex is determined then you can add nutrients. Just make sure they're for vegatative plants, not flowering.

I suggest to anyone who enjoys marijuana to read Jorge Cervantes horticulture book. This one is a newer version but I started growing when I was 15 and his books helped me and my friends soooo much (pre/start of the internet) $30 or cheaper on Amazon.

20190616_181701.jpg20190616_181701.jpg
    2 weeks later
    #2003 4 years ago

Happy birthday hosers

cannabis-legalization-in-canada.jpgcannabis-legalization-in-canada.jpg
    1 week later
    #2005 4 years ago

Gifted to me from the waitress at the bar. Man this stuff is clear. Supposed to be a c99 cross. Tastes like ripe cherries.

20190708_202833.jpg20190708_202833.jpg
    #2013 4 years ago

The usual site I use has been shutdown for the past couple of weeks due to theft. Hopefully they reopen soon. Found a new place close to same pricing but only 20 or so strains to choose from. Ordered 3 oz for $325 after discounts. Hopefully the quality is there. It's awaiting pickup this morning.

#2017 4 years ago

Seeing as if we're sharing

20190711_193605.jpg20190711_193605.jpg
    #2020 4 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

love the Gretzky rocket hockey

Thanks. Picked it up at a yard sale last weekend for a $1.00. It's pretty fun. Rev the puck with the paddle, push the button and it launches the metal puck around the rink.

20190710_101726.jpg20190710_101726.jpg20190710_101825.jpg20190710_101825.jpg
    #2024 4 years ago

I enjoy a selection, but really like anything Girl Scout cookies.
    Got these from a store on colborne in brantford. 4 for $100, no tax.

Great price. I get a variety 8 pack for $200 but have no control on what I get.

I notice a lot of gsc crosses lately. I just had gsc crossed with gorilla glue #4 and it was a heavy hitter 4sure

#2033 4 years ago

Yup, captain hook has it right. Get some super sharp scissors, a mirror or glass plate to catch the sugar goodness and start trimming. I'd string a line somewhere and hang the trimmed buds to dry for 10 to 14 days. A fan blowing in the room on low will help. When the stems snap, they're ready for jarring and curing.

4 weeks later
    #2047 4 years ago

When I was a young teenager, location was part of the experience. Elevators, stairwells, hotboxing someone's car in a cool location. Sitting in the middle of a field never did it for me.
    As I got a little older, I cared less. We'd walk down the hallways of our high school and pass a bowl between us and just keep walking. Also can't count the number of clubs and bars I got tossed from getting caught taking bowl rips cause I didn't want to walk outside. Just dumb.
    I have to say, I love shatter pens. I can go to a niece's graduation or nephew's wedding and go undetected. Before it was like thats so and so's pothead uncle or hearing the whispers as you walk by.

#2050 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Overweight is better than underweight [quoted image]

Nice! Most free I've received was 60 grams on a 2 oz order

#2058 4 years ago

I prefer a trimmed bush

Quoted from golfingdad1:

Wow , nice ,
    Did you crop the top, to shape it more like a Bush?
    And quite a large bush it is .

#2061 4 years ago
    Instagram-Grooming-essentials-ce5a18.pngInstagram-Grooming-essentials-ce5a18.pngimages.jpeg.jpgimages.jpeg.jpgpubes-cleaner-dirtier_feature.pngpubes-cleaner-dirtier_feature.png
    #2062 4 years ago

So I walk over and pick up my parcel this morning when the postal lady says "wait, there's another package "
    Very happy surprise to say the least 20190816_091254.jpg20190816_091254.jpg20190816_091531.jpg20190816_091531.jpg
    No better way to start the weekend then 3 free ounces!

#2070 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Just bought my first seeds today, hopefully I can grow some nice big healthy plants![quoted image]

What strain?

2 weeks later
    #2076 4 years ago

No experience with tents but I'll suggest what I did for my first grow probably 25 years ago. Grab 4 sheets of thin osb and some 2x4s. Build a 4x4 box with one open end. Small fan blowing at the plants. Hang a light on chains to adjust height as needed. If only growing 4 plants I'd use 5 gallon pails with a sunshine #4 mix or equivalent soil. 400 or 600 watt retrofit bulb/ballast for both vegetative and flowering stages. If Mylar cannot be found for the walls you can paint the walls with a white semi gloss paint. Also because of height concerns make sure to prune/top your plants to grow multiple colas and keep the plant size down. Even after flowering begins, plants will still grow 12 to 18 inches in those 8 to 10 weeks.

#2079 4 years ago

Buying some shatter.
    Tom Ford, Bruce Banner or Pineapple Express. What would you choose?

#2083 4 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

Pineapple Express.
    Never had Tom Ford. Bruce Banner should test high in THC but may not taste as good as the Pineapple.

Yeah I thought the taste of the pineapple would be best but ended up going with the Banner. I have a couple oz of sativa dominant strains still so decided to go with more of a indica for my shatter.

Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Disregard. I went with 250 degrees for 22 minutes in order to decarboxylate the keif. Ended up making a batch of 93 peanut butter cookies with 16g of keif. Ohhh snap!
    [quoted image]

Nice! How many have you chowed down so far and how are they?

#2087 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

They taste just like normal cookies and pack a nice punch. I've eaten 3....their pretty small so I'm slowly figuring out their potency.

Too bad I can't eat peanut butter anymore or I'd ask to save a few for when I'm in town next week

#2090 4 years ago

Anyone else's sites they order from here in Canada raise prices recently? Seems all three i use have gone up on average $20/oz the past couple of months.
    I used to see lots of $425 qps available and now they're in the $500 range.

#2094 4 years ago

Remember the first time you bought a big bag of weed Instead of a few grams? Being fairly new to shatter, that's how I feel right now

20190909_172926.jpg20190909_172926.jpg
    1 week later
    #2103 4 years ago

To anyone interested in some crazy good deals on concentrates check out cheapweed. They have OZs of live resin for $425 cdn and OZs of shatter for $475.

Added over 5 years ago:

Appears cheapweed has been scamming people recently so would like to remove this recommendation. Thanks

#2107 4 years ago

I can't help myself when a good deal comes along. 1/2 oz of pineapple express. Smoother inhale and way better flavor then the Bruce Banner I recently picked up. Taste is great. I'm sitting here watching ND and Georgia, pretty f'd up

20190921_201951.jpg20190921_201951.jpg
    3 weeks later
    #2165 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Never had any type of odd episodes while smoking but that White Rhino I got a couple years back was the shit. I'd love to get more but haven't seen it since.

Funny you should mention it. I just got a oz of AAAA White Rhino last week. First 4A strain I've bought. Worth the extra cash? Not so sure. Think I like the AAA Crystal Coma I got in the same order better. The sativa side of the white rhino is very noticeable. Heart is a little racy at night when mixing with crown and cokes

#2169 4 years ago

It sounds like joints laced with salvia. The 20 year olds I get high with love watching YouTube vids of people tripping out on various substances and always showing me shit. I don't get it personally but I've seen some pretty psychotic episodes of dudes tripping out.

The same kids have lots of shrooms right now and I so wish i had a pin still Would love to chow some down and play pins all night tripping out.

1 week later
    #2198 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I like to use scissors, have small pair and they do a great job.

Me too! My mom was a seamstress and I have the same pair I "borrowed" over 25 years from her. After she passed away a few years ago it helps keep her memory fresh when I use them.

20191026_202021.jpg20191026_202021.jpg
    1 week later
    #2208 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Pet meds question.
    I have a 15yr old dachshund
    He is having trouble with his mobility lately
    (as well as his sight and hearing going).
    We tried a vet prescribed anti inflammatory (Rimadyl) which did help significantly,
    but one side effect is that it screws with his liver
    (according to the vet and blood tests confirming such).
    We are looking into trying some CBD oils or pills for him
    that will help his pain and mobility
    and also calm him down some.
    (He has tended to bark more lately) .
    Anyone have any recommendations or pet oriented websites for CBDs.

We've started our 12.5 year old recently on cbd tincture oil. Dose is depending on size but we give him 3 or 4 drops twice a day. After about 2 weeks we've really noticed a difference in him. He's acting like a 3 year old again. Energy levels are way up. We also give him coconut oil for his skin and allergies.
    I recommended it to jesperpark and his wife for their dog in his later years and they figured they got 6 months more with him after she started taking il.

Cbd is everywhere now. Doesn't have to be pet specific and your in a state where you can just pop in to dispensary or order it online. Start with small doses and wait a week or so and see if you notice the difference.

1 week later
    #2214 4 years ago

Anyone know the cause of this? Anything I can do?

My shatter which was hard and snappy a few weeks back had turned waxy/sugary. Almost melts to the parchment paper. Potency is still good but a real pita to handle. I tried putting it in the freezer but won't return to it's hard candy like texture

20191111_120417.jpg20191111_120417.jpg
    #2218 4 years ago

Yeah would work if I was dabbing. I use the tool to load my evolve pen and shovel it in. Just a pain in the ass. I like the hard stuff where i just warm it in my fingers and roll it into a gummy worm shape and break off little rocks whenever needed.

Oh well. No big deal. Was just wondering if I could get it snappy again. Thanks guys.

Just stepping out with my neighbor for a blue fin tuna joint. Looking forward to trying this stuff. Smells wicked good.

1 week later
    #2223 4 years ago

I can't get enough of this amazing tasting strain. Leaves a skunky/menthol taste. My wife even came back inside tonight and commented on the flavor.

Blue fin tuna. Highly recommend

20191126_204821.jpg20191126_204821.jpg
    1 month later
    #2245 4 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Puffing on some grape jelly[quoted image]

That's a nice colored bud there!

Down to my last quarter of BubbaRock (bubba kush x rockstar)

Just ordered a oz each of Black Water, Black Grease Monkey and Snoop OG.

20200101_155811.jpg20200101_155811.jpg
    #2247 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I had some grease monkey..it smells like an oil change in a semi/tractor repair shop! The scent reminded of the grease smell in my dad's shop when i was a kid for sure! It was tasty!

I've ordered grease monkey a few times and really liked it. This is AAAA Black grease monkey so super excited to try (black tuna x gg#4 x girl scout cookies)

1 week later
    #2249 4 years ago

Some interesting news from my little blip on the map. This year they closed the elementary school and merged the two schools into a K-12. This week the town sold the school to a company who's turning it into a grow facility for Canada Health. Going to provide jobs and boost our local economy.

I would have went to the town meeting about it last night but I got high and forgot about it

1 week later
    #2253 4 years ago

Anyone out there? Bueller? Bueller?

I just smoked the hugest rock of shatter and flying high trying to outrun the fuzz. I'm also loaded. Hope they don't catch me

20200123_233236.jpg20200123_233236.jpg
    #2263 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Sorry but where? is here you speak of?

DC

1 week later
    #2279 4 years ago

Why are divorces so expensive?

Cause they're worth it

341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirkdiggler. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirkdiggler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cannabis-club?tu=dirkdiggler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.